Why are 120 Christian College Kids About to Get Deported?

Myron Guiler wept.

I held the telephone receiver in my hand and listened as the Ohio pastor became overwhelmed with emotion.

“It’s heartbreaking,” he said. “I can’t stand to see these 120 children go. It’s my heart. I’ve poured my life into it.”

Guiler is the president of Marietta Bible College, a small unaccredited school that provides Bible training mostly for impoverished international students. The college is a ministry of the Marietta Bible Center Church.

On Sunday – Pastor Guiler delivered the bad news to his congregation – the federal government had denied their recertification for a program that allows foreign students to attend American schools.

The 34-year-old college may no longer accept international students and those who are currently enrolled in the Bible school must either transfer to another college by February or face deportation.

“They are a lovely bunch of kids who love the word of God and they love to pray,” Guiler told me. “And now the government wants to us to close.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2014/11/18/why-are-120-c...

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THAT IS   on the violation of #10 commandment.

Amnesty for the iilegals but not for these Christian students who are here legally? What kind of crap is that?

Christians are a threat to any dictatorial regime.

WELL, CAUSE THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND BARRY IS NOT .

I assume these students were learning God's Word.  What countries need God's Word more?   The countries that these students came from.  They need to go back to their homeland and teach their people.  They are needed in their homeland.  They can do the most good in their homeland.

Not right since they are still attending school. They happen to be legal aliens so they are not welcome. I would not doubt the Christian faith is another major reason.

Christian and people who are here legally are as usual, persecuted. 

If this had been a group of illegal muslims attending an Islamic school the results would have been much different.

Pray that G-d will find a way for these beautiful students to stay in America and study HIS word.

If that church advocated the brains of babies in the womb sucked out of their heads and had started marrying perverts then they would not have been attacked!

We forget, legal aliens are not allowed, only those that break our laws!

CONTACT THE ACLJ SEE WHAT THEY ADVISE. IT COULD BE THEY COULD STOP THIS  OUTRAGE. WE SHOULD ALL PRAY FOR THEM AND THAT CHURCH!

We have to get used to the idea that the First Amendment is dead, just like the rest of the Constitution.  Our established religion is called Materialism, the belief that the material universe created itself out of nothing in some way that has never been explained.  Matter has no intellect or will, so it has no rules to follow.  Materialism professes that the human being has no more value than a cockroach or a speck of dust.  In the eyes of Communists, who are militant materialists, this view of the world justified the murder of 100,000,000 human beings in countries the Communists have ruled.  Our public school system has been keeping children ignorant of American laws, traditions, rights, and freedoms for many years already, so much of the American population has come to accept the belief that our government is there to give us orders, which we are obliged to follow to the letter, no matter how senseless the orders are.  Americans who believe that our rights and liberties are given us by the government and can be taken away at any time might be happier in another country, such as North Korea or Cuba.  If we had enough courageous people, there would be an outcry sufficient to get government bureaucrats who make arbitrary decisions to put limits on religious freedom fired on the spot.  Ir we do not have enough such people, we will wind up, just like any other Third World peoples' republic, in the dust bin of history.

Must be one of those Events, when the Government forgets, that they are not allowed to mess with Church!  They always 'rub' it into the nose of the Church Community, when some puts a 'cross' in the wrong place!  This seems, to be a 'case' where the Church should exercise their Constitutional Rights, to practice its Mission, without 'Government' intrusion!  Then again I'm not a professional attorney, practicing Constitutional Law!  Suggestion, give your Students, Asylum for the duration of their studies, then send them on a 'World Wide Mission' perhaps we need more Missionaries here in the USA!  But, if its the One and Only Creator's choice for the Governments Will, just remember what Jesus would Do~(W.W.J.D.) and remember, The Almighty knows all, and the results will always be good to those who believe and follows!  In my opinion: Dr. Gene~Landrum, Theorist/Philosopher of Quantum Theory of Everything (T.o.E.) a Science that proves there is a Higher Power, called by many names!  Everything is Energy, Energy cannot be destroyed, as promised!  For Ever and Ever!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service