White COP Kidnapped and Murdered by Black Men… Where’s the Media?

To the media, all life doesn’t have the same value.

While the examination of the death of Michael Brown consumes newscasts, a dead white cop killed by black men has garnered scarcely any attention.

The incident took place in Waynesboro, Va.

Police Officer Kevin Quick, a member of the Waynesboro Police Department, was abducted by four African-American men. 

The men, who allegedly had ties with a Los Angeles-based gang, took Officer Quick to an ATM to withdraw money.

Quick was then driven to the forest and killed execution-style by the gang members.

It’s alleged that the motive for the killing was to allow the four suspects to move up in the gang hierarchy by proving their toughness.

The case received little to no attention until this weekend, when a letter to the editor in the Lowell (Mass.) Sun brought the case back into the internet spotlight.

“Nowhere in the national media was this murder of a police officer put to paper,” the letter read.

“But when a white police officer shot a black man named Michael Brown in Missouri, it made the national news for months.”

read more:

Views: 2033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see no other way.

ya know Frank I was saying the same thing a couple of years ago about Obama wanting to create a situation close to an election so he  could declare martial ,law, cancel the election and remain in power. Now when I see him there are a lot of times he looks ragged, has that fed up look. He looks like he wants to go.I also think he is ready to dump Michelle to live the life he wants. Maybe his big money string puppet masters have someone in the shadows trained, molded and brain-washed to take over. I am sure there have been people bought, bribed, blackmailed, threatened, or their loved ones threatened! 

whites need to start with a white leader speaking up and starting a march against the media not reporting the news and demanding justice like sharpton&blacks do.

I am not well liked anyway.  Does not bother me.  I think if every night, at least one marxists  it would be good for America.

we the people,who are the real government.at this point we neither care or listen to what ovomit/satan or eric{i,m in contempt of court}holder or al shipton jesse jackson or any of them say or do.means absolutly nothing to us.or the bought and paid for treasonous lame stream medias print say or don,t say,as we haven,,t listened to any of them in years,we have our own medias which work fine.and yes i am a racist,i racist my 55 chevy once a month at englishtown.and it has red interior so i must be a communist also,with red interior.point is be your own person.live for yourselfs.stay alerted/focused/prepared.god bless all legal american veterans/citizens

A red 55 Chevy? Be still my heart.

To view this as a web page, click here
Tea Party News

BREAKING NEWS! House Rejects Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration…Read the latest now on TeaParty.org

Okay, look Friend.

Obama did it—he granted amnesty by executive order. But...

There was one thing he wasn't counting on—the gaping hole in his executive order.

When we discovered this hole we immediately set our teams into action.

You won't believe what is going on behind closed doors, on park benches, in secret government rooms and in the barrooms, bathrooms and situation rooms in DC right now.

We have teams in Washington, meeting with lawmakers, liaisons and even support staff. Our special field operatives are working the DC circuit—all in an effort to take advantage of this loophole and give Congress the ammunition they need to stop it.

If you can give $25, $50 or $100 right now it would really go a lon...

When you hear what it is that can blow Obama's plan to pieces you're going to love it.

But to stop them I need you and every red-blooded American who lives and dies by our Constitution and the words of our founding fathers to step forward.

We have to launch a campaign to blast the new Congress, letting them know that We the People DEMAND they change the statute Obama's executive order for amnesty is predicated on.

Yes, folks THAT is the loophole.

Obama's executive order is not based on the Constitution. Therefore, all the new Congress has to do is go in and change the statute it is based on. Forget pulling the funding.

Change the statute and amnesty is toast.

I'm asking you to give a donation of a few dollars or a few hundred, whatever you can do, to help us blow Obama's executive order out of the water.

We are in the final countdown. The new Congress will be in session in just weeks.We have very little time to storm Washington with our messages.

There are letters, faxes and emails that must go out. Petitions and notices have to be sent and calls made around the country.

I would like to launch rallies, protests and demonstrations around the country right away...but it cannot happen without your financial support.

Please, tell me what you can donate.

We must create a massive groundswell like never before to force Congress to end-run the president to change the statute.

Folks, we can't wait. Make your donation today.

It's up to you to make this happen.

Steve Eichler

P.S. - Patriots Make it happen! Hey, what's the last good thing you remember Obama doing for America? Obamacare? VA deaths? Terrorist-for-traitor trade? Amnesty for illegals? Enough said. America's most dangerous president continually stains the office of the President of the United States with his patterns of abuse.We're ready to make millions of calls across America to stop him—all we need is you. Donate today!

This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Teaparty.org email because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up:

For information on advertising with TeaParty.org, please contact:

Remove your email address from our list. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This email was sent by: Teaparty.org
Tea Party
Post Office Box 96967
Washington D.C. 20090-6967

Guess it's time to break out the 30.06 and do some gar hunting.

We fight fire with fire.

We just need to have a bigger fire.

It's the topsy turvey situation our Government has created through the media, want to know how it turns out? Watch The Rise of the Third Reich...

Reporter Kicked Out Of Michelle Obama
Conference For Violating ‘Black Girl Code’

The Black Entertainment Television channel recently hosted a conference in south Florida for black women known as “Leading Women Defined,” which featured a casual conversation between former first lady Michelle Obama and former senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett.

But according to the New York Post’s Page Six, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who was in attendance was booted from the remainder of the conference after she wrote an article about some of the comments Obama had made during the discussion.

Robin Givhan, a fashion critic and staff writer for The Washington Post, documented the highlights of the friendly chat between Obama and Jarrett.

Some of the highlights of the conversation included the former first lady’s thoughts on President Donald Trump’s inauguration as the Obamas prepared to leave the White House, the role she played during the 2008 election, her difficulty settling in as “the spouse” to the president, how she described her White House garden as a “subversive act” to garner trust with the public and her upcoming memoir. Of course Givhan also wrote about what Obama was wearing … after all, she is a fashion critic.

But following the publication of the article, according to Page Six, BET demanded Givhan leave the conference early amid claims that she had violated a “sacred space” by publishing the content of the conversation.

They also canceled a panel discussion that Givhan initially had been asked to moderate.

However, Page Six noted that BET’s claim that Obama’s discussion was “private” and not intended to be shared with anyone else outside the small gathering in attendance didn’t hold up to scrutiny given the fact that BET itself posted clips from the discussion on its site.

Furthermore, Jarrett also posted those clips on social media and told everyone to “tune in” to the network so they could hear what Obama had to say.

Shortly thereafter, the dispute descended into a sharp back-and-forth on social media between Givhan and others who were irked at what she had done, as can be seen on Givhan’s Twitter feed.

Several of her critics asserted that the conversation had been “off-the-record” — an assertion Givhan flatly denied — and one user claimed the reporter had “violated a sacred trust” between black women.

Another said what she had done was a “complete violation of journalistic ethics and Black girl code, all at once,” while still another asserted through a hashtag that Givhan was “#notoneofus,” as if she were being banished from the exclusive realm of accepted professional black women.

For their part, a BET representative told Page Six that Givhan had been “invited as a guest (not working press) to moderate a fashion panel,” and noted that her travel and lodging expenses had been paid for by the network.

“She was made aware that it was an intimate conversation in a sacred space of sisterhood and fellowship,” the rep added.

Neither Givhan nor representatives for Obama responded to requests for comment on the report from Page Six.

If the WaPo reporter really was instructed ahead of time that the conversation between Obama and Jarrett was “off the record” and a private affair, but published anyway, then BET was justified in booting her from the remainder of the conference — though the mean-spirited commentary she received on social media still crossed the line.

But if Givhan received no prior warning on the matter — and given the fact that BET itself published the conversation later — then this is just a major display of hypocrisy and unnecessary infighting.

What do you think?

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service