What should be the response by the Tea Party, Conservatives and Patriots if the Liberal Left assassinates President Trump? 

Roger Stone and Dr. Jerome Corsi join Alex Jones live via Skype to dissect the propaganda being put out by the MSM and how they seem to be pushing the public into a accepting Presidential assassination.

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Speaker is 3rd in line.

Jea9,

Can you explain to me how what davidfarrar  stated makes any sense?

Regards,

Sally

Sally,   I would ask David for more explanation, I cannot speak for him.

Oh! my friends, my friends, forgive me.

What is your question?

If Ryan takes Pres. Trump's place, we, his 60 million voters, will let it be known, with Pres. Trump's leadership, we will primary every House Rep and Senator up for reelection in 2018. And keep doing this until Pres. Trump's chosen presidential candidate for the 2020 general election wins the presidency.

All it would take is leadership and an organization.

sounds like you want to form a new party, which I tend to agree is probably necessary to achieve restoring the constitution. A significant part of the appeal being that R party has demonstrated over and over and over again it will always be no better than 'the lesser evil'. It's the role it wants and insists on, won't have it any other way. It would be easier, more logical and more productive to finally realize that a start a long overdue party that doesn't keep the conservative base restricted to the attic like a crazy uncle.

problem is -- the election rules/laws are under control of D+R party, and they readily change them to meet their needs. Perot tried what you're suggesting and by the second election of Reform Party's existence the changed election rules sucked the life out of it. D+R Uniparty prevailed yet again over the well financed Reform Party pretty easily by simply having control of the election rule/law making entity.

There's also the factor that a whole bunch of R voters who voted for Trump are diehard blind loyal to the R brand, would vote for Hillary or Obie if they wore the R. (They've been rotting this country for decades, but proudly claim it's at a slower pace than if a D was elected <-- which is VERY arguable)

Something must tear down this Uniparty monopoly, it's not likely to happen within the election process though. Uniparty makes the rules.

Believe me, Pres. Trump, with his 60 million-member power-base, there is no need to do anything as crude as creating a third-party. We can simply take over the GOP from within.

lol --  the idea that diminished TeaParty to a mere faction of only one political party. Voluntarily limiting itself to the attic.

sorry david. R party is what it has always been since inception. It won't ever accept being more. Every 'limit the size of federal government' movement from within has been squashed within 10 years - many much faster than that. They'll throw their own under the bus before allowing itself to become a limited federal government party. They've done it 3 times within our lifetimes (could be 4 very soon, they're trying)... Goldwater, Nixon (I've just recently realized) and Perot. Reagan served his 2 terms but GHWB (the guy the party wanted instead of Reagan) erased the gains and returned the party to what it wants to be in only one term..

Can you believe some of these morons commenting on Steve Scalise are blaming Trump because he wants to reduce the size of government?   They think that's a BAD thing????????  How the hell are we supposed to fight that kind of STUPID?

Marilyn

How the hell are we supposed to fight that kind of STUPID?

(if I coulda i'da removed his 1st example - just in case it's too far for a public forum ;~)

Image result for fix stupid

(that's what we are doing) hehehehe!

The question was:  What if Trump were assassinated, not "replaced".  How's he going to be up for re-election if he's dead?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

ALERT ALERT

LOOK: Obama Declared National Emergencies 13 Times Including Swine Flu, Iran And Flint Water Crisis

President Trump is expected to declare a State of Emergency at the US southern border on Friday.

Declaring the immigration crisis a national emergency is overdue. Presidents have declared national emergencies for nearly 50 years.

Barack Obama declared 13 national emergencies, 11 of which continue to this day. The Obama emergencies included the Swine Flu, Flint water crisis and Iran.

The Conservative Tribune reported:

As it turns out, there are currently 31 ongoing national emergencies over which the president wields certain authorities, the first of which has been in existence since 1979 and is one of only two emergencies declared by Carter.

There were a total of six national emergencies during former President Ronald Reagan’s tenure, as well as four more during the administration of former President George H.W. Bush, all of which have ended.

Former President Bill Clinton declared 17 national emergencies — six of which remain in effect — while former President George W. Bush declared 12 national emergencies, of which 10 remain ongoing.

Then we get to former President Barack Obama, who declared 13 national emergencies, 11 of which continue to this day. Thus far, President Trump has declared three active and ongoing national emergencies.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service