What should be the response by the Tea Party, Conservatives and Patriots if the Liberal Left assassinates President Trump? 

Roger Stone and Dr. Jerome Corsi join Alex Jones live via Skype to dissect the propaganda being put out by the MSM and how they seem to be pushing the public into a accepting Presidential assassination.

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will take no hostages! Questions? 

They should be found and then be administered some vigorous vigilante street justice, as would be duly handed out in any of the 3rd world countries that these left-wing reprobates adore. Let them receive a significant amount of justice at the fat end of a baseball bat.

Donald Trump made it clear, if he is assassinated, The will be Civil War in this Country. This is what response will be ?

The system is not Constitutional, and Trump may be a Constitutional President, something of which this country has not had in a long time.

We can thank the corrupt Leftist media for causing this;

Police in Alexandria, Va., say the gunman who opened fire on House Republicans, injuring Rep. Steve Scalise and aides at a baseball practice, is in custody. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, said the gunman is dead. Complete Coverage at FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/virginia-gop-baseball-practice...

and this;

NBA Champs Join Anti-Trump “Resistance”, will Boycott White House Visit

The ways in which the liberal fringe of the United States have found to insult our President continues to baffle the rest of the nation. The so-called “resistance” movement, which has been adopted and propped up by a number of prominent celebrities in recent months, is truly nothing more than a carte blanche excuse to demean anything and everything related to President Trump, the republicans, or America’s conservative backbone.

http://constitution.com/nba-champs-join-resistance-camp-vote-nix-tr...

I've said it a dozen times. The Left wants an all out war with us and totally destroy the country. I say making a few of THEM disappear is long over due!

Read the headlines today! 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/virginia-gop-baseball-practice...

I hate to say it but: TOLD YOU SO!

the left needs to come face-to-face with some very serious PUSH BACK.

Yup! Liberal shooter today 06.14.2017 What if Trump would have been there? 

What is Scalise had not been there with his guards?

And what if that second gate had not been locked? The one that would have let the creep directly into the infield? They could have ALL been killed.

AND SOON  THE NATION IS BEING SOLD TO ILLEGALS   THE DEMS WANT TO TAKE 

CONTROL.  

GOD HELP US IF THE PRES IS KILLED IF THAT HAPPENS THIS NATION IS GOING TO BE

AT WAR AND BOY WE BEST NOT LOOSE.    THAT IS ONE REASON THEY WANT OUR GUNS

THE FLOOD OF ILLEGALS IS THE OTHER

This is something to really contemplate, TRUMP being assassinated. The loony left is just deranged enough to pull this stunt. If I were Deep States Puppet Master Barack Obama I would assume I'M next....and he is likely 100% CORRECT, followed by Maxine Waters and any one of about 150 others With Hillary & Bill, Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strozk & Page, Mueller.....There are a ton of people who would be worried about reprizals because of what they are pulling---

A Coup d'état in AMERICA!

Then theres the CIVIL WAR THAT FOLLOWS.  

I have a cunning plan to solve the problem. If our president is removed from office, VP Prence should refuse to take the position, thereby throwing it to the House, or to the Speaker, directly, as next in line, I forget which because it doesn't matter.The House would probably elect Ryan anyway. And then we wait and grow, with Pres. Trump creating a ticket for the 2018 and 2020 elections.  He (and we) can clean the swamp with his leadership alone, from the comfort and security of the Trump Towers. 

Ain't gonna happen.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

CRIME!! -> Clinton Nightmare! Chief Financial Officer Of Clinton Foundation Turns Government Informant On Crime Family

Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted by 90% over a three-year period since Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump.

But that may be the least of the her worries.

John Solomon from The Hill dropped another bombshell that will keep the Clintons up at night.

The former Chief Financial Officer of the Clinton Foundation has turned on the crime family and is now working as a government informant.

This could spell doom for the Clinton Crime Family.

American Thinker reported:

John Solomon of The Hill reveals the story that has been percolating for a long time but kept tightly under wraps – because that is what serious prosecutors do, especially when grand juries are poring over evidence and issuing indictments that remain sealed until the right moment comes. The trigger for the story coming out now probably is a House subcommittee hearing scheduled next week by Mark Meadows, chair of the House Freedom Caucus, while the GOP still can set the agenda of House hearings.

[A] GOP-led congressional subcommittee, led by Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), is planning to hold a hearing next week to review the work of John Huber, the special U.S attorney named a year ago to investigate all things Clinton.

It turns out that whistleblowers inside and outside the Clinton Foundation have amassed “6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.” Among that evidence can be found:

Those reviews flagged serious concerns about legal compliance, improper commingling of personal and charity business and “quid pro quo” promises made to donors while Hillary Clinton was secretary of State.

The submission also cites an interview its investigators conducted with Andrew Kessel that quotes the foundation’s longtime chief financial officer as saying he was unable to stop former President Clinton from “commingling” personal business and charitable activities inside the foundation and that he “knows where all the bodies are buried.”

Their own investigation! That’s hard to put down as politically motivated.

Having the chief financial officer of the Clinton Foundation turn informant is a nightmare for the Clintons. The CFO has to process all the cash, and because that person usually is on the hook for any criminal violations, there is ample incentive to turn state’s evidence.

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm’s partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Ark.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service