Unholy Purification

First they came for gays, throwing them from high buildings, burning them alive and filling America with brutal executions, but government media blamed guns.

Next they came for Christians, burning their churches, executing families with suffering slow death, but government media blamed intolerance toward Muslims.

Then they came for young girls, mutilating their genitals, selling them into cruel marriage filling their young lives with savage rape and sodomy, when the young girls refused their faces were burned off with acid, but government media blamed conservatives for provoking the Prophets of Islam.

Finally, they came for our flag but who was left to resist?

Views: 2162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Politically Correct Crowd would say that Islam is a Religion and cannot be Prohibited from entering the U.S. or be Expelled from the U.S.

Whether Islam is a Religion or not is Immaterial:

Pursuant to Public Law 414, Chapter 2 - Sec. 212 states: Any Alien belonging  to an "Organization" that advocates the overthrow of the U.S. Government by Force, Violence or any other Unconstitutional means are Prohibited from entering into the United States..!

Islam is a Religious "Organization" that does Indeed advocate the overthrow of U.S. Government by Violence and Force; and Contains it's Own Law, which is (Sharia Law) that is Completely Antithetical to the United States, the Constitution and the Republic..!

Therefor, Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal and Completely Submit to Islam Do Not and Should Not be allowed in the United States of America - nor should they be allowed ANY of our Constitutional Rights..! 

Absolutely correct... treason and sedition are the milk of Islam... and those aiding and abetting their migration into the US are guilty of assisting this subversive religion... and must suffer arrest and trail for their acts.  It is time to hold our members of CONGRESS as well as the President and his Administration for their culpable acts of promoting sedition and treason in the US.

Agree !  What needs to be understood is that Islam is a way of life...D.C and all the liberal minions are intent on demonizing the Trump Movement for wanting to stop immigration from rogue nations in the middle east....Muslim is the faith of Islam and Islam is not compatible with our way of life.....Trump is right....To allow Islam to come here is like allowing the Red Khmer Rouge of Cambodia to come here after slaughtering over a million Cambodian Nationals.....I believe that Veterans have a deeper understanding of the threat from Islam having seen the diabolical intent of Hitlers Nazi's, Kim Il Sung's Democratic Republic of North Korea, Mao's communist Chinese, Pol Pot's Red Khmer Rouge, and of course, Ho Chi Minh's communist north Vietnam. And Yes, everyone within the Belt Way is guilty of sedition and treason in the U.S and should be dealt with accordingly.

Here, here on calling Congress and the Administration out  on their complicit engagement for groups that are seditious and treasonous... it would be well for the members of Congress to consider where they stand on sedition and treason... they may well be culpable.

No MAY BE to it! The lie of calling a murder cult religion is their platform and history of islamic jihad is the real truth. 8.2 billion to the muslim brotherhood is arming jihadists and Obama did it. FELONY to arm jihadist terrorists and not a peep from anyone in government. Is that protecting the people? An islamic DHS Security Guard murders more in one attack on unarmed Americans than ever before and he was a registered Democrat working for a director of DHS, a muslim also and a Democrat working for an islamic Democrat at the Whitehouse. Anyone trust the Democrats to keep us safe? Their immediate answer is to disarm the innocent law abiding citizens! Make us all unarmed victims because violent jihadists don't like being shot at while on murder sprees! There seems to be a lot of fools in the populace that will let murderers be their security, but damn if I trust any of them. NOT ONE islamic will ever do anything to protect us. They all want islamic rule worldwide and if we have murder cult rule worldwide the only issue they will solve is the population problem. The population problem would be solved by destroying the murder cult of islam. There will never be any peace in this world until islam is history. Those that join them are pedophiles that like the idea of marriage to nine year old girls. Watch the true story of islam in the movie, "OSAMA" as it is about a little girl under the taliban. Let me know if you want the islamics to have your daughters.

Exactly.Treason and sedition punishable by ******.

Precisely! Also, anyone who gives aid and comfort to a muslime is a traitor subject to the punishment designated for traitors, execution by hanging.

As a Jumpmaster and Rigger, I will be able to infiltrate mosques with the corpses of muslims dressed in hog skins from about 5500'agl. Beautiful impact right through to the basement with rifle teams to take out those fleeing. Burn the places out as there is no religion in fascism and islam is fascism disguised as religion. They disobey our laws while wanting the benefits of our laws. Their mosques even spirit wanted muslims out of our nation to avoid prosecution for murder and worse. Lived among them for more than a year to write a report for our government and know that all of them will let their own children go hungry to send money to jihad. They even speak of moving into our homes and marrying our minor girls once we are dead. Obama has even laughed at how stupid the American people are with his muslim cohorts. There NEVER WAS intent to get along with western civilization. It has always been destroy us to the last man and take everything we have.

Marilyn, I love it! That's exactly what we need now. Thanks so much.

We need to break out the neutron bombs and be done with it for $1.00 a gallon gasoline. Time to give the American taxpayer a break and make these butts that we saved from destruction so they could hate us pay for all we spent to help them. Check out what neutron bombs do and everyone will agree. They turn bad people into decent people and don't hurt oilwells.

M-AR, if there are 5 million true Patriots who will actually take up arms to defend our country I have not seen evidence of it. I pray daily I am wrong but I just don't see it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Tea Party Wishes You And Your Family
A Happy Thanksgiving 

Thanksgiving Proclamation, 3 October 1789

Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor—and whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me “to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness.”

Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be—That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks—for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation—for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence which we experienced in the course and conclusion of the late war—for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed—for the peaceable and rational manner, in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national One now lately instituted—for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed; and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath been pleased to confer upon us.

And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech him to pardon our national and other transgressions—to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually—to render our national government a blessing to all the people, by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed—to protect and guide all Sovereigns and Nations (especially such as have shewn kindness unto us) and to bless them with good government, peace, and concord—To promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us—and generally to grant unto all Mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as he alone knows to be best.

Given under my hand at the City of New-York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.

George Washington
President of the United States of America

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service