WHAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BUT WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT

A JOURNALIST WHO REQUESTS ANONYMITY WRITES:

WHAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BUT WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT

Hillary will be totally blackmail-able if elected. Here’s the logic:

1. It’s safe to say that there were things on that server which could cause Hillary tremendous harm politically – which is why she destroyed the evidence that would have been exculpatory if you believed her explanation. In my mind, it’s also why she used a private server to begin with.

2. She is lying about what was on that server, potentially to include while under oath in her upcoming congressional testimony.

3. If someone had all the copies of her emails and those of her staff, they could readily blackmail her because of the above. They’d have proof of her wrongdoing and her lying about it.

4. Hillary Clinton, as both a future Presidential candidate and a sitting Sec. of State would have been one of the Top 100 intelligence targets in the world and probably one of the top 10.

5. It’s thus certain that the Chinese and Russians would each have had a team focused on accessing her communications.

read more:

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/212536/#respond

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If both the Russians and the Chinese security experts have had access to Clinton's server and emails, then so too have the security experts of the United States.

Any of them missing and wiped clean from her "private" server are certainly known by the U.S. and should require only a small investigative effort to determine which ones have vanished from easy access by security experts, and been erased from her server.

If this is not the case then our own national security people are involved in, and with, the corruption of the Obama administration and these abhorrent people known as the Clintons.

If the CIA and other security agencies are not aware of what exactly has been compromised and/or erased from a server of a Secretary of State, then what earthly good do they serve in protecting this Nation from our known enemies?

Are people appointed to such position as previously occupied by Clinton, and then left alone to do what they will with classified and top secret material? If that is so then we have no national security whatsoever.

What is really going on here?

If we can't impeach, convict and evict  the first black president who represents a minority, who is going to impeach, convict and evict the first woman president, who represents a majority? And if the Dems take back the Senate, which is looking likely, and Clinton is not in jail,she will do as she pleases - she will have a pen and two phones.  

The WH staff are already locking up the china & silver, screwing the pictures to the wall and nailing the furniture to the floor, just in case Americans are dumb enough to elect her.

It would be better to remove them all entirely and squirrel them away for safekeeping, because even evil commie creeps like her have access to tools.

I like the caption, "When I open my mouth does it make my nose look bigger"?

Poor old Hilary, hide your e-mails from the Obama administration, why? She knows what the corrupt Obama communists are capable of or risk going to jail. Jails not a real concern for her, she has watched Little Billy break law after law and not spend one day in jail. If she sells out to the Obama bunch and agrees to leave their terminates in their government offices, Any and all information about her E-mails will stop. The poor thing is 2ed bitch again!

The one who is in most danger (as the Clintons tend to "disappear" or "accident" or "suicide" people who know too much)  is the gal assistant who already destroyed the most damaging emails and knows what was in them and that she committed a crime by obeying the order to destroy them.

The Day that Hillary or Killery, is convicted of anything is the day we will all faint with unbelief, as the Elites protect and cover for each other.  She has gotten away with all kinds of Treason and high crimes for over 45 years !

i would have a difficult time arguing with
"Little Bright Feather (LBF)"
it's even harder when she's correct.

I think it's about 45 dead bodies behind them both.

Yep, someone in China or Russia has the scoop and will use it if she wins, rather than being hogtied and drug into Gitmo, as she deserves.

I will not waste much time talking about the slimebag hillary only to say that both Clintons are only interested in one thing. As much money as they can get and anyway they can get it. Do I think she will go to prison ? NO! I do not think she really cares about running for or being  president. IT is all about getting as much in donations and how much of that she can pilfer.

Here is a prime rule that everyone should know and memorize. Where there is money, there is crime. Simple, but the key to most mysteries. And it proves itself almost daily in every facet of life, government, corporations, even church's.

I really liked it today at the Iowa state fair, Donald Trump came out about Jeb Bush being a puppet to his donors. Trump is one of the most intelligent people to ever run for president in my long time of following politics.

He had a conversation with his billionaire friend Carl Icahn who is a real patriotic man. They had discussed the biggest problems facing our country. Carl said he would like to do whatever he can to take the country back. Trump said to him, okay, you take China and Japan. Now those that have paying attention to Trump speeches know he has talked about the bad economics that our  country has between us and them. Trump is also looking at talking with Steve Forbes another rich guy and patriot that is a friend of his and its a good bet that if Trump is president, these peolpe will bring back the country that I grew up in and the American dream for the AMERICAN CITIZENS, not the illegal Mexicans or other non citizens

Great news. I have faith in TRUMP!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service