What do you think about the rich, blowhard running for President?

Do you think she'll win?

Views: 1547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't vote for Cruz for anything, NOT after what he said about  the American Farmer or American Businesses!     He is against Both.    Those just add to the list why Cruz would be a Nightmare for this Country.   I Far prefer to vote for Trump.      Still hoping another candidate  shows up.    My pick would be Brian Sandoval if he was running for President.

AND THE TRUTH FINALLY COMES OUT!!! 

YOU WANT BRIAN SANDOVAL AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

A MAN WHO WAS HEAD OF THE GAMING COMMISSION FOR NEVADA???

A MAN THAT DIRTY HARRY REID RECOMMENDED FOR A FEDERAL JUDGE????

Those two alone is enough to disqualify him as ever being president. 

NOW WE SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

What about Rubio?
He,  more than anyone has had his finances questioned.

The REAL issue is DESPERATION.

ANYBODY besides obama or killary.

but there is a danger in desperation.

We need to examine their worts......not just follow a pied piper

my911

Rubio is pro amnesty and was a member of the Gang of Eight.  He has also told one of the racist hispanics Gorge something or other, that he will not repeal obama illegal amnesty E.O.s.

I agree.
My larger point is that we don't want to hire another ovomit out of desperation

Yes he is, pro amnesty.  He is also not legal to run for President.

Elaine

So if George Soros were to run, would it be a good thing? 

And if Trump uses too much of his own money I guess he can file bankruptcy #5.  I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that remark!

Have a good one    

George Soros is not a natural born citizen... however that appears to be no barrier any longer. 

George Soros is the legitimate spawn of SATAN. His purpose on this Planet is to wield the powers of the nether regions upon all who populate Earth especially those who accept JESUS CHRIST as their Savior, and the crucified Son of GOD Almighty !!!! Those who accept the Dark and Nefarious ways of SOROS, are the "Useful Idiots" of SATAN himself !!!!!!

No spawn of Satan could possibly be "legitimate", since married parents are required to produce legitimate offspring.  "Marriage" is a sacrament instituted and blessed by God, and Satan could never receive God's blessing to do anything he wants to do.

If you had used the term "literal", however...

The below was created by "Cold Iron".  I just had to post it.  
A Democrat neighbor of mine in the super-blue state of Massachusetts asked what he might need in order to defend his home and family from all the Muslims, and the like.

I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells.

A few days later he sent me this picture (below) and asked me how to make it all work.

Haha. Typical stupid dummocrat.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service