I feel he's hijacking the conservative movement. I also think we have supported Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio for four years, we have been backing these guys for four years. Now all of sudden this guy comes in and yes he's funny he's entertaining he is a self made billionaire a natural born leader. But I don't know who this guy is I have no idea what he is actually going to do when he get's into office. We as conservatives don't have the time to entertain this nonsense we have good strong conservative candidates that can articulate the message we need to stand behind them and not entertain this man. I'm curious to know what you think.

Views: 5045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try as he may, Ted Cruz does not meet the definition of "U.S. natural born citizen".  This issue is bound to confront him if he reaches the point of being number one or number two, which I do not see happening.  Being the tough lawyer that he is , he will use every augument in the book to persuade otherwise.

Yep !!

Dustin... Regarding TRUMP, You Say:

"I feel he's hijacking the conservative movement."

I Say:

"I feel He is ENABLING the conservative movement"

I am going to post here on this topic due to the fact that it seems to generate the most interest, at the moment, and is most read, apparently, due to the number of responses.

The post feels that Trump may be hijacking the conservative movement. Maybe he is. I can't read his mind, or that of anybody. But I can tell you this:

C-Pacs ( Conservative political action Committee) controls the election process. They control it with money. Without money one cannot be a serious contender for president.

Trump has his own money. He is therefore not controlled by a C-Pac, that is, other billionaires  who fund and control C-Pacs,  thus the candidates they support.

Carson is forging ahead in the polls by design. He is being elevated by the C-Pacs and their money influences the media, and the polls, to elevate Carson as a front runner in suppressing the candidacy of  Trump, who is outside the sphere of the C-Pacs.

Fox news, for example, has been told to elevate Carson and diminish Trump. And they are doing just that. The other networks are happy to see the Trump phenomena reduced to nothing more than a stupid fad. All, including Fox, want Hillary Clinton to take the presidency.

And she will. IF, it goes as planned. And that is the purpose of my comments, and that being, it is planned.

John McCain was chosen, by the C-Pacs, to lose. So was Romney. And they did. Obama became president. For two terms. Now, it is Clinton's turn. She knows it. Nearly everyone knows it.

The election process is controlled. It is controlled by big money. BIG money. Trump would be a disaster for that control, since he has his own money and is not beholden to a C-Pac.

Our Nation is corrupted by political party and those who control political party with cash. He who has the money makes the rules. We, the people, do not matter unless we are useful in mattering.

We are pretty near the end of the "great experiment."

Okay, but I don't see Trump giving up until he is in the WH.

If Trump thought the "deal" was a bad one, he wouldn't continue to be involved in it. He is not a loser, and he will not lose this one if it is played out honestly and straight up.

I think he is a honest man. The political party machines are not, and that is what he is up against. Neither the DNC nor the RNC want him as president. For him to be president an honest election would have to be held. I see no reason to think that it will be.

That is just my view, and it is based on past "elections."

Rob Ezzell.....
Ben Carson made a calculated mistake. He wanted to run as a Democrat but didnt think it was possible to beat Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Nomination. He was a self proclaimed liberal Democrat less than one year ago. He is a Seventh Day Adventist pacifist who consorts with the likes of Al Sharpton. He thought the GOP Party was weak and the American people gullible so he figured ...he would have a better chance if he switched parties and suddenly became a Republican. We have already been fooled twice by a black charlatan. Are the American people really that stupid and gullible? (Is this your choice?....do you see another Ovomit...playing out here?)
Ben Carson thinks so!

David, I pray that people will wake up NOW!!!!!! I for one do not understand the people in Iowa. I was not fooled with the dictator, fraud, Muslim in our WH and I will not be fooled this time.TRUMP the whole way Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iowa doesn't exactly qualify as the harbinger state, witness the rise and fall of Mike Huckabee and Rudy Giuliani, and other candidates who launched well there. 

Carson has been buoyed by Iowa's evangelical class, which in fact doesn't bother me. I'm happy to see Christians gelling.  But, never mind the slippery slope he's been straddling on guns and immigration; he simply hasn't the stamina needed to run for president.  The wear is already showing, in my observation.  And the games haven't even begun.

Good Post See my Discussion about Carson posted today. Monday.

Ben Carson: Americans lazy, endorses Amnesty at IOWA “OCTOBER RALLY”

http://linkis.com/prntly.com/blog/2015/6E0uf

Ben Carson calls American workers lazy who just cannot compete according to the good Doctor himself at an October 24th rally in Iowa.

It appears Carson has bought into all the PC establishment propaganda mindsets. The same mindsets they have used to make America a mess again and again.

He is now repeating their jargon on the campaign trail. Carson is making soft spoken whispers that ring out loud and offensive. One of his latest whispers is, “Americans are lazy, they won’t work the jobs illegal immigrants do.”

I ask Carson, what jobs are you talking about? He seems to be talking about fruit picking and gardening. What an insult. Americans would gladly work these jobs if immigrant worker programs weren’t taking them all. Carson seems to be using statistics from twenty years ago when America was thriving and their were factory jobs, or maybe he is gathering the stats from the world war years when Mexico’s contribution to the fight overseas was to provide workers to help with the farming since our man power went to war. Gee, those jobs used to be done by Americans.

Regardless of where he developed his philosophy on the American worker, he is very wrong about what these illegal alien jobs are. He must not realize that today illegals are gainfully employed in the workforce with jobs in a variety of fields, such as: construction, roofing, landscaping, farming, painting, plumbing, restaurants, nannys, house cleaning, chain stores, gas stations, fast food, industrial cleaning, window washing, massage Therapy, Cosmetology, tree removal, black topping, silicon valley IT positions, assembly line/manufacturing, auto repair, nail technicians, trucking, tutoring, and even City Council positions like the ones they appointed to illegals in California.

And that is just a start of the positions illegals are taking that legal citizens could be working at. Oh but, Carson says Americans are too lazy for these jobs.

Yes that’s right, Carson humbly tells everyone- everywhere he goes just how successful he is. Then he slams Trump for saying he builds things and he’s rich. He ignores the fact that Trump has built some of the most amazing buildings and golf courses in the world, and is intelligent to the point of genius with a ton of common sense and great instincts. Instead, Carson piously dismisses Trumps enthusiasm and passion to Make America Great Again as brash and embarrassing. He usually follows this up with a humble reminder how he, himself, is a Holy man and then goes on to boast of his own achievements of a famous Neuro surgeon and first to separate conjoined Siamese twins.

I guess it’s all in the tone.

Trump’s tone is loud, it’s awakening, it’s promising, it’s full of life and passion to make America great again. After you listen to Trump at the rally you are energized and excited to roll your sleeves up and help get America back on track!

Carson’s tone is soft, hypnotic, like a dose of Sominex , fall asleep my friend. Relax. When you awake, you won’t remember a thing. Just do as you are told.

Carson seems to have been sent to put America back to sleep. Trump, on the other hand, has been sent to sound the trumpet and awaken the masses! The message to rise up and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I for one am not taking it anymore and part of what I refuse to take are the lies from a Doctor that Americans are lazy and will not work at the same jobs Illegals will work at! That remark makes me dang mad!

And I’m not buying the message that we need to legalize all who have invaded our borders because it is impossible to do anything else. It’s time someone educate Carson on the other issues with illegals, like the high costs of government assistance programs. Not only to house them, feed them, and give them free healthcare, but to educate them in our schools. Illegals have overloaded our school systems to the point many states are unable to come up with funding to cover the extra expenses needed for the special needs of educating children unable to speak English. This is creating problems in the classroom and disrupting our own children’s ability to learn.

And what about our children’s safety? Many of the same Illegals who are overcrowding our classrooms and can’t speak English, do know how to wield a knife or do a choke hold. Many have caused physical harm to other kids and some have murdered others in heinous manners. Children of all races have been killed by illegal kids. Immigrants who are now legal citizens will tell you the same. Many of their kids have been killed, harmed and bullied by these illegals that have anger and or/mental issues and hot tempers.

But Carson identifies with these angry kids lashing out, for he had the same mental anger issues growing up. He speaks about his cutting and harming others in his books and at some of his lectures. He humbly pats himself on the back for his wonderful change of self will at the age of 14, but he fails to consider what he did to the lives of all the ones he abused. He is quick to humbly boast of how he turned out famous, but doesn’t consider how he may have altered the future of the ones he tormented, physically harmed, and placed in fear. His humble focus is on himself and by the Grace of God he did not successfully kill any he sought to kill because he felt angry. Especially the kid he thrust his knife at directly into his stomach. Miraculously- the blade broke in half by hitting the kids belt buckle.

TRUMP TO THE WHITE HOUSE!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service