Weenies burn flag to protest cops, get attacked by bikers, need cops to save their asses

Now they probably love the cops.

A group of flag-burning anti-NYPD protesters needed New York’s Finest to save their skin from a gang of angry bikers who tried to pummel them in a Brooklyn park for setting Old Glory ablaze Wednesday.

The fiery stunt by a few dozen members of the group Disarm the Police led to a chaotic scene at about 8 p.m. in Fort Greene Park, when the activists enraged 40 members of the Hallowed Sons Motorcycle Club by roasting the flag on a tiny barbecue grill.

“They took off like little b—hes,” said one biker. “They lit the f–king flag and took off running once they got slapped once or twice.”

The anarchists had announced on social media that they had planned to burn the flag in protest of NYPD policies, drawing a large group of flag-waving counterprotesters, including the bikers.

While it’s illegal to openly burn anything in Fort Greene Park, the self-styled anarchists managed to find a loophole in the law that allows cooking in closed barbecue grills.

Thus, they started to roast the flag, but they didn’t burn it for long. One of the bikers rushed forward in a fit of rage and kicked over the grill, sending embers flying. He then doused it as members of the pro-flag crowd chanted “USA! USA!”

read more:

http://nypost.com/2015/07/02/cops-save-anti-nypd-flag-burners-from-...

Views: 1393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know,,,all these people that want to cut down the United States in every way possible..They seem to hate this country so bad, but I guess not bad enough to leave her...I think if they hate this country so much they should all just leave....Problem solved..

I can tell you from how I feel.  I am a biker and always have been, and we will not let anyone burn our flag.  If you want to do those things, then find yourself another place to do it...like another country...It will not be tolerated here in OUR COUNTRY....

I AM GLAD THERE IS THOSE WHO WILL SUPPORT OUR FLAG AND COUNTRY IN A WAY OF WHAT EVER IT TAKES !!!!

We need more bikers....It is too bad the cops didn't turn their back on these jerks , but the NYPD has a tradition that they are proud of and will help even these criminals.

Peter, it shouldn't take an outside force to stand up for the Flag, this should have also been taken up by the NYPD.  Of all the organizations around America it is our Police Departments can act without the fear of going to jail, these bikers risk exactly that and it surprises me that this didn't occur.  As a citizen, I depend on the police to act as my front line and defending our heritage that does include our Flag.

Those stupid jerks got what they deserved; now they need more. That's part of what's wrong; those who deserve a good ass-kicking get away with their moronic, stupid, evil behavior and are never punished till they come up against such a group. We need more of it now, because the idiots in charge identify with the enemy - soetoro and its cronies. 

A can of 'whoop-ass' goes with every American barbecue...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

I'm for Peaceful Demonstrations, don't like violent outbreaks by 'group think', its only seems Natural, that all Homo Sapiens Sapiens (H.S.S.), the only Human Race, have a 'breaking point' if pushed to their Natural Limits!  This is Individual H.S.S., when it comes to 'Groups of H.S.S.' example: ISIS, have their own agendas!  Which, mandates Violence as a 'Means' to get their messages heard!   Immediate, Mass Media helps the 'unknown groups' gain International attention, regardless how small their 'movement' is: example; pronouncing and carrying out their 'mandate' before an event like this one in NYC Park.  "It seems to me, they accomplished their 'goal(s)' as a 'group think'!"  Fore Warned, and Knowledge: may be? 'powerful' energetic force, to make a 'Point' but it need not be 'violent'!  Societies of culture and  counter culture have the 'Same Rights in the USA' and regardless, how difficult (hard): some of these Societies are to 'deal' with, death is not the final solution!  As, satisfying as it may seem!!   Behind, every Culture around the World, there is a 'Reason or Reasons' for that Culture to believe, as they do!  

"So, my question to all is:  "Is, Might (Violence) a better answer or is Understanding, a Culture different than 'your' Culture of Choice, the answer to 'All Conflicts' where compromise is a possibility"? 

The 'Culture' of Unity, has worked, to a degree, in the formation and success, of the USA!  But, based on our own National History, 'violence' was required to achieve that degree of civilization (Culture)!  

To agree, to disagree, without violent words or actions, is a very difficult goal, but one that is achievable! "Words are more powerful than the Sword, because they are 'two edged' and 'cut both ways'!"  paraphrased from several metaphor's and quotes!  

All, the Words, I've stated are Fiction till Proven Factual, but I believe them and accept them as my Philosophy!  2015 

Love and hate cannot coexist ...love is of The Word, hate is of the sword ...take the sword out of The Word and the world will be filled with hate.

Welcome to "new ", America...the America under siege by cop-haters, America-haters, homo-fags, criminal blacks, criminal Obama administration, criminal Congress, and proudly owned by the left.

Desecration of the flag is illegal... however, our DOJ will not enforce the law.  It is also a symbol of open rebellion and sedition... again the DOJ will not enforce the law. 

Congress has both a Constitutional and moral duty to IMPEACH... to, remove every US Attorney who fails to enforce the Law. If that means a constant stream of IMPEACHMENT TRIALS in the US Senate, then so be it.  Once, the message is understood.... once Congress has removed several US Attorneys and their assistants, for failure to enforce the laws of the US, America might see a turn around, on 'prosecutorial discretion'...  this false prerogative, one that no provision in the law must end.

I am feed up of US Attorneys and the DOJ's refusal to prosecute violations of the law... using prosecutorial discretion too promote POLITICAL AGENDAS ... Any US Attorney including the Attorney General must be held accountable, by Congress, for their failure to enforce our laws... All of them... including our immigration and national security laws.

Ronald: Both of us believe in rule of law correct, and both been around long time and for 6  1/2 years congress has done absolutely nothing for people. Supreme court has sold their country and people into slavery and most of Americans can't see destruction that is happening before them. Question is how long do we go before we honor our oath to defend USA? I took it in 1966 and still believe in it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service