I gotta vent. We / our country is sitting back & not doing a damn thing about illegals/ invaders invading our country! They are coming here in the thousands daily. They are killing our people, our police,our border guards, our fellow citizens. What are we doing? Talk talk talk. They are stealing our resources, our jobs, our taxes, our benefits, starting businesses, and we’re ok with it. We’re letting them! We’re helping them! Giving them jobs,places to live, money, food, healthcare,educations, putting them in schools with our children, accomidating them, making two signs! One english one spanish. Even phine messages are bilingual. Our politicians are ok with it. Our news media is for it. Our chambers of commerce are for it. Our countrymen are betraying us for MONEY! We’re sick! Sick in the head & the heart. What country in their right mind would put up with such a thing? We should be preventing them at the border. We should be rounding them up & be tracking them down & shooting them for invading our country but we’ve made it illegal to defend our country! WHY?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m talking about the basics. Natural born. All globalists are traitors! 

So am I...:)

LOL Tif

Hey Signalhz, some people still believe the earth is flat! 

OBTW - you are doing something about it! You are bringing awareness to the issue! ...be louder! 

Yes I know. I’ve talked to a few of them. Lunatics! 

What i meant about doing something is shooting them crossing the border. The ones that are here we need more enforcement. Prosecute people & business hiring them with hefty hefty fines even taking their business from them & locking them up. Sell their business to someone else. Authorize police to check those who look like they are from Central America & mexico. Also foreigners who look like they are from foreign countries & who obviously cannot speak English. And whatever other ways police know how to identify illegals. Take the glives off of them. Like Sheriff Joe Arpaio was doing. Etc...

THAT would stop this invasion. The threat of violence done in return to the violence they are doing to us, plundering, invading, killing, spreading sickness, destroying our schools, our standard of living, OUR HOPES.

Call your members of Congress.... daily if necessary and demand they shut down all immigration and deport everyone here illegally.... Tell them if they won;t they can join the illegals when America finally wakes up and deports them.

Just for you Steve 

Flat earthers headed to the artic 

https://mobile.wnd.com/2019/03/flat-earthers-headed-to-antarctica-t...

Idiots... everyone knows the edge of the Earth is in DC... the only place in the world where up is down and down is up... no need to go to Antarctica.

Yeah ... louder is better.... Congress is full of geriatrics and the deaf. Besides AT&T needs the money to hire more operators in India. 

everyone of us needs to keep emaling the WH make sure the wall gets built and that the pres lets ice go into CA and remove those people.   then keep calling congress everyday like i do 

then WHY DO WE KEEP RE-ELECTING THE SAME PEOPLE AND HOPING A DIFFERENT RESULT WILL ENSUE.     IT IS OUR JOB TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN NOMATTER WHAT.  

WE MAY BE DEFENDING THE COUNTRY OURSELVES IF THIS KEEPS UP

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service