Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT DOES '''' MEAN?

That is the 2nd time i have posted something and it comes out as "". i don't know what that means, but what i originally said was, "there's more here than meets the eye." i watched this video a couple of days ago and thought it was interesting that republicans, democrats and independents called into c-span saying the same things.

By the way, (please help me), how do you upload videos to the Tea Party Command Center like you just did?

I posted it on Forum and I blind copied it from my site then pasted it onto newest site of TPC center  Have you ever seen Wag the dog, it shows how the media can falsify film to have the viewers see what they want them to see and think.. All those men with backpacks were from black ops same as in Newtown and Aurora  Please send this video to all you know We have to wake up more.  Those callers were from all over also americans are waking up i just hope its not too late.  I get info from Zullo from cold case posse I am from Phx and he is going to unload irrefutable info soon We  have commies nazis and muslims involved in taking us down  Congress is totally bought except for about 6 I let them know they have blood dripping from their hands  you have to hit them hard Saudia Arabia has been involved in all our supposed Terror attacks, We also have the neo-con workings especially with Israel  We have to take them all out or expose them so big it all blows up  Thanks for contacting me. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

SWEET: Republican Representative Introduces Resolution To Expel Nancy Pelosi From Congress

Louisiana Republican Rep. Ralph Abraham has introduced legislation to expel Speaker Nancy Pelosi from the House of Representatives.

Abraham’s resolution accuses Pelosi of a “vicious crusade” against President Donald Trump.

Above: Rep. Ralph Abraham

“Nancy Pelosi’s vicious crusade against our lawfully-elected President is nothing more than a politically-motivated witch hunt and it must be stopped,” Abraham said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “She has disgraced the people’s House and weaponized the Speaker’s gavel for her party’s political gain.”

“House Democrats spent nearly three years obsessed with election meddling only to dwarf any such efforts with their own deceitful plan to nullify the 2016 election and prevent President Trump from winning in 2020,” the statement continued. “I have introduced a resolution calling for her to be expelled from the House and for the Speaker’s Office to be vacated.”

The text of the resolution, which is most definitely not going to pass the Democrat-controlled House reads: “Resolved, That pursuant to Article 1, Section 5, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, Representative Nancy Pelosi be, and she hereby is, expelled from the House of Representatives and the Office of the Speaker is declared to be vacant.”

Fox News notes that constitutional clause holds that “Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.”

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service