WATCH: Trump HAMMERS Hillary In BLISTERING Benghazi Video That's Going VIRAL

Views: 1426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris, the demogoons can't even protect us Americans from being attack with terrorist  in this country, so how are they going to protect us from terrorist overseas, or south of the border???

"NEVER FORGET"

There was a time when any cabinet post official could pretty much conclude their political career was over if Americans died on their watch. I guess those times have long gone. Although, there may be change with Trump as the president.

OMG:  After reading all the comments - - I cannot think of another way to express my displeasure with the Clinton mafia that has not already been said.  So well done to all the reply's!  And add my voice to all of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Get out and vote for Trump!

This may play well among conservatives but it is old news and most of her supporters will consider it 'political' in nature... I would like to see such a video raise the bigger issue regarding her sleeping while our Ambassador and staff were screaming for help... About that call she failed to answer at 3 AM in the morning.  

The question we need to focus on should be where Sec. Clinton was while our Console was burning and American's were being dragged thru the Streets of Benghazi...  I'd like to see a screen shot of a tattered US flag, supper imposed over images of rioting ISIS members and burning buildings... with the following words, scrolling over those kinds of background images: "Where Were You Secretary Clinton,  when America Needed You? 3 AM came and you were fast asleep. Then, you lied to cover your... (flash a picture of the rear of a Donkey, with its head looking back at the audience)... Ass.  Then close the video... with a flash back of the Twin Towers collapsing...

The Trump video is only marginally effective in my opinion... it just doesn't hit hard enough on Clinton's incompetency and failure to protect America.

I wish I had some computer skills with videos.

I'd make that video myself and spread it around.

I agree. Hillary's grassroot supporters need to actually what happened to Ambassador Stevens in the streets of Benghazi to get a true sense of this woman's murderous incompetence.

Time was, when something like this happened on a cabinet-level public official watch, it would have been career-ending. Why has that changed?  I hope the first thing Pres. Trump will tell one of his cabinet officials in a similar situation is, "YOUR FIRED!"  

Amen... and Praise the Lord... for good measure.

When did everything become political?  It is not.  It's called PC, and when Trump makes President, he will wipe PC off the face of the earth.

OH MY............wouldn't that be a refreshing change?

Trump, IMO, should follow up that video with another video showing that Hillary on 9/11/2012 contacted her daughter, Chelsea and Magariaf, who was then the president of Libya, that it was an al-Qaida-like group that was responsible for the terrorist attacks in Benghazi.  I think that would solidify the fact Hillary lied about the video. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service