The Judicial Watch video banned by YouTube. So lets say this, what happened to the criminal investigation against the Democrat Party for the fake documents, "Russian Spy Scandal",  paid for with American Tax Dollars.

Coup Update, Schiff Show Trial Set, Where’s the Whistleblower & More! from Judicial Watch on Vimeo.

Your world is controlled by the banking system, they want open borders for America.

In late May 2016, a man calling himself Henry Greenberg contacted Trump advisors Michael Caputo and Roger Stone offering negative information on Hillary Clinton. Both Stone and Caputo refused Greenberg’s offer, but in his May 2, 2018 interview with the Office of Special Counsel, Caputo noted the Mueller team knew far more than he did about the Greenberg approach. This set off alarms.

Greenberg Dossier

Following his OSC interview, Michael Caputo deployed the financial resources of the Michael Caputo Legal Fund to investigate Henry Greenberg in the United States and Russia. The results of this investigation are contained within the Democrat Dossier in an article titled – the Greenberg Dossier.

The inquiry discovered “Henry Greenberg” is actually an alias: his legal name is Gennadiy Vasilievich Vostretsov. The 59 year old Russian citizen has assumed several names, apparently to avoid scrutiny: Vostretsov has a long history of violent criminal activity in Russia and the United States.

By his own sworn admission, Vostretsov has been an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigations for at least 17 years. Comprised within the Greenberg Dossier, you will find irrefutable proof that another FBI informant contacted advisors to presidential candidate Donald J. Trump in summer 2016, offering information on Hillary Clinton. Download Full file of PDF Sources – HERE.

In the summer of 2016, in the run-up to the November presidential election, and around the same time that FBI informant Stefan Halper offered Carter Page and George Papadopoulos “dirt” on Hillary Clinton, Roger Stone and Michacl Caputo were approached by long-time FBI informant “Henry Greenberg’, who was also offering information of great value to the Trump campaign. The connection between Halper and the FBI has already been established but the ongoing investigation into Greenberg has only just begun.

In response to a general question from Special Counsel investigators in a May 2018 interview, Caputo described a May 2016 telephone call from a man who identified himself as Hank Greenberg who said he had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Caputo referred him to Roger Stone, to vet. Stone had a brief meeting with Greenberg at a restaurant in Miami where Greenberg offered to deliver “negative information on Hillary” for $2 million. Stone scoffed at the suggestion that he or Trump would pay for opposition research and concluded the meeting with a text back to Caputo telling him that it was a waste of time, and suggested that Greenberg was crazy.

read more: http://democratdossier.com/dossier/

Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You seem to have such a wonderful and admirable confidence in the institutions of this country  I wish I did.  I found the principles, goals  and aspirations of our country have been so manipulate at this point I have lost confidence.  The rule of law has been  virtually distorted and/or ignored.  As for the banks, for all their Charters and safeguards I think they are still at best tarnished at worse totally  corrupted.  Child sex trafficking is a HUGE money maker.  And I have to suspect many in our leadership benefit from it or we would have made more progress in slowing/stopping it.  It could likely be argued the same goes for drugs. I've come to the conclusion that following the money is very revealing.  

My dialogue is sincere.  I would love to have the confidence you show.  Perhaps it's your military background that makes the difference. I see a terrifying future for my progeny and every other American's progeny. It seems we are being swallowed up by a globalist monster. Our sovereignty and very identity is in peril.

I did listen to AG Barr's address to the Federalist Socidetyd and it was marvelous. I would highly recommend anyone/everyone to search it our and listen intently to what he has to say.

Valerie,

Ronald is having a petty potty, he is all pis*sed off...:)

but new blogs are up for ya to see:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum

Here ya go Valerie, look for pdf 2 link, and see how large a crime ring the banks are:  https://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/jeffery-epstein-reagan-an...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service