Image result for crying liberalsThe powerful hashtag #TheResistance has become a rallying cry for the frustrated grad students, snarky hipsters, and trustafarian millennials who make up the “We’re 24 and Oh So Smart” wing of the Democrat Party. Using it is the kind of hardcore, meaningful symbolism that will galvanize Americans to once again recognize how important it accept Gaia’s will that urban liberals rule over us. After all, typing #BringOurGirlsHome at the end of earnest tweets totally saved those Nigerian children kidnapped by … uh, … people who were not at all motivated by any particular religion and to say different just shows you’re an Islamophobe.

Yes, as America succumbs to the fascist Nazi badness of Donald Trump, who is totally a fascist Nazi bad guy because the words “fascist” and “Nazi” apparently now mean “Anyone I think is bad,” it’s clear that it is members of #TheResistance who will lead the way in effectively and meaningfully opposing our 45thPresident, Donald J. Trump (Oh, typing that still feels so good).

I spent some time interviewing members of #TheResistance, so let’s meet a few of these courageous heroes who will spend the next few years sacrificing themselves and sometimes putting at slight and temporary risk the subsidies their overindulgent parents give them so they can afford tuition or lofts in Brooklyn, all to ensure that Trump cannot to make America great again.

My first interview was with Kaden McKay, whose Twitter bio lists him as “Jon Stewart Superfan #1.” He arrived to our interview wearing a “#TheResistance” t-shirt. “It’s pre-vintage,” he said.

“But what if #TheResistance fails?” I asked.

“Then I can wear it ironically. Look, I had this original thought that electing Trump is like passengers on a plane electing a pilot from among themselves,” he said, pleased with his analogy.

“But when you get on a plane you understand the pilot will be in command. You agree to that; in our social contract one of the terms is that we have a voice in selecting our leaders. And a pilot is a technical expert who is highly trained to address well-understood in-flight scenarios using objective factors like air speed, weight, and thrust, while a political leader works with subjective policies and must negotiate with very different interest groups as he faces often unprecedented situations. Are they really comparable?”

“Uh,” Kaden considered. “Well, Trump is totally racist.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/01/04/watch-out-...

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE are the resistance. THEY are the traitors, deceivers, fools and dupes.

Stalin  would have loved them...til they did his bidding...then they would....disappear

... Look, I had this original thought that electing Trump is like passengers on a plane electing a pilot from among themselves,” he said, pleased with his analogy.

“But when you get on a plane you understand the pilot will be in command. You agree to that; in our social contract one of the terms is that we have a voice in selecting our leaders. And a pilot is a technical expert who is highly trained to address well-understood in-flight scenarios using objective factors like air speed, weight, and thrust, while a political leader works with subjective policies and must negotiate with very different interest groups as he faces often unprecedented situations. Are they really comparable?”

“Uh,” Kaden considered. “Well, Trump is totally racist.” ...

Look, I had this original thought Oh Right , , ,

Sounds like we will need to create lots of "safe spaces"....with some color books...I take it the kid with the CHe outfit on has no clue what Che did or stood for......

The Resistance is dead.  The last time I had a conversation with a member we had to wait until his grandmother would let us into the basement of her house.  Our conversation was short.  What kind of work do you do I asked?  Work he said!  I don't work Grandmother works I just go to school.  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service