Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

Dr. Savage brings up some good questions. 

With confirmation that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead Saturday morning with a pillow over his head and his clothes unwrinkled, nationally syndicated talk-radio host Michael Savage called for an investigation on the level of the presidentially appointed probe into President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in 1963.

“Was [Scalia] murdered?” Savage asked his listeners.

“We need a Warren Commission-like federal investigation,” he said. “This is serious business.”

Savage said an immediate autopsy of the body is needed.

“There was no medical examiner present. There was no one who declared the death who was there. It was done by telephone from a U.S. Marshal appointed by Obama himself,” he said.

“Do you think the left would be screaming that Donald Trump would have no right to appoint anyone to the Supreme Court? Do you think they would be demanding an autopsy and a full federal investigation?”

Listen to Savage’s comments during his interview with Donald Trump:

Reference: http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/michael-savage-was-scalia-murdered/

Reference: http://www.teaparty.org/michael-savage-scalia-murdered-144223/

Views: 1534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Satan followers.

Love it!

Why is a MURDER as this such a shockwave? The police and government has quite a murderous history. So what is one more now??????

A GUY BLOGGED SOS SAME OLD SHIITE. TRUMP HAS A THREE LETTER TITLE TNS.

TAKE NO SHIITE.

FIX NEWS IS OUT OF THE RINO CLOSET.

THE WAR AGAINST TRUMP IS AN ALL OUT WAR BY THE FORMER CONSERVATIVE FOX NEWS NOW KNOWN AS FIX NEWS.

A PRO TRUMP NAVY SEAL WAS A GUEST UNDER FIX NEWS INDICTMENT THIS MORNING. HE WAS ATTACKED FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP BY THE FIX NEWSBOT ACCORDING TO COMPANY SOP.

BUT TONIGHT ON THE MEGYN BEHAR ROSY ODONNELL HOWARD STERN KELLY SHOW. THE TRIPLE DECK WAS STACKED 3 TO 1 AGAINST OUR NAVY SEAL TRUMPETEER.

STOOPING LOWER THAN A COCKROACH CRAWLING UNDER A SNAKE WITH A HIGH HAT ON FIX NEWS USED A BATTLE SCARRED VET TO MAKE TRUMP'S MAN LOOK LIKE HE WAS ANTI VET. INCLUDED IN THE CHEAP SHOT WAS A BUSH BOT. ALL THREE SERVED IN THE MILITARY. BUT I AM SURE THAT THE TRUMPETEER READING THE SCRIPT BEFORE THE SHOW COULD HAD A MORE GRAVELY WOUNDED PRO TRUMP VET TO COUNTER THE SYMPATHY VOTE.

FIX NEWS IS PULLING OUT ALL THE RINO STOPS TO DESTROY TRUMP. THEY PLAYED THE MCCAIN CARD BUT NEVER MENTIONED THAT MCCAIN SAID ALL THE POWS WERE OUT OF NAM. WHY THE POW FLAG THEN? ALL HIS TIME IN THE SENATE AND ARIZONA WAS WIDE OPEN FOR DRUG REROUTING AND UNDOCUMENTED CHILD SLAVE SMUGGLING. LED BY OBAMA THE COYOTE

I VOTED FOR MCCAIN FOR HIS PAIN GETTING THE HANOI JANE FONDA WORKOUT. BUT HE WAS TOO CLOSE TO TED KILLER KENNEDY.

TRUMP SHOULD BACK AWAY FROM THE IRAQ WAR BECAUSE BUSH HAD 3200 DEAD AMERICANS DROPPED IN HIS LAP BY THE CLINTONS. GET MY BOOK THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY AND GO TO THE 911. CHAPTER. YOU CAN ALSO GO TO YOU TUBE. LOOK UP 911 DANNY BOY ABUTOM. BUSH ACCOMPLISHED HIS MISSION IN IRAQ. OBAMA GAVE IRAQ TO IRAN AND PUTIN. IF YOU THINK THE CASUALTIES WERE HIGH THEN WAIT TILL WWIII BEGINS ON TRUMPS WATCH BROUGHT ABOUT BY OBAMA AND HIS COMMUNIST PARTY.

BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE. FIX NEWS HAS DESTROYED IT'S FAIR AND IMPARTIAL LIE, WE DISTORT WE DERIDE IS THE NEW SLOGAN. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MEGYN MACHINE GUN KELLY HOSTING THE VUE ALSO KNOWN AS THE PUKE..

TRUMP IS THE ANSWER TRUMP IS THE REVOLUTION VIVA EL TRUMPO VIVA CHRISTO REY, VAYA CON TE FIESTA.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/s...

Amen!!!!!

It’s getting really bad out there. We’re only two days removed from Mitch McConnell’s promise to not confirm Obama’s Supreme Court nomination and there are already signs that the GOP’s “resolve” is weakening. We're getting word that establishment types are angry with McConnell for coming out against Obama so quickly and are demanding he retract his statement.

McConnell is receiving a lot of incoming, including pressure from the RINOs within his own party, just to “hear the President out.” They want McConnell to see who the President nominates, schedule a hearing, and then just let the Senate vote and see whether the nomination passes.

Are they insane?

Do you know who is at the top of the list for Obama’s nomination?

Current-Attorney General Loretta Lynch.... the GOP RINO class are no different than Bernie Sanders or Hillary.  They are either Marxist or their dupes... either way they are dangerous and need to be removed from office as quickly as possible.   Hopefully, a new President will dig up enough dirt on them to put them away or have them resign.

It is very disturbing to even think that democrats would kill someone to help their agenda but no I have

to remember that those dead babies whose body parts planned parenthood was supposedly selling were

from formerly healthy and very innocent human beings.  If the democrats will indiscriminately kill babies

to control the population, then I do have to ask if they would also kill a supreme court justice. 

I will support republicans who refuse to approve any appointment that Barack Obama makes but not

because I think Obama had Scalia murdered but because he will support the murders of millions of

pre birth children who are as innocent as they come and are very healthy. 

That is where we should be aiming our arrows.

The Demoncrats are the party of death.

They took God out of their party platform

It is written: "All those who hate Me love death."

They didn't care when body parts were yanked apart, heads slit up the middle through the nose to yank out the brain, nor did they care when legs and arms were pulled off. Nor did they care when babies survived for a while, nor did barry sortoero. Nor did they care when Little Sisters were forced to pay for abortifascients, nor did they care when Kim Davis followed the law and was  jailed, nor did they care when the feds usurped land in Oregon, nor did they care when 5 robed bastards rewrote God's covenant into a sodomite blasphemy meant to destroy families and bring about Marxism and totalitarianism.

jea9 right on, also included the rinos.

Jea, you said what I have been thinking- Democrats are the Party of Death.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service