W.H. Petition Calls for Stripping Citizenship and Exile for Anyone Who Signs Petition to Secede

A White House petition gathering force calls for citizenship to be stripped and exile for anyone who signs a petition in favor of a state's secession.

"Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported," the full petition reads. 

The title of the petition is, "WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO: Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them."

As of this writing, 2,205 have signed the petition; 22,795 more signatures are needed for the issue to be addressed by the White House.

read more and see the petition:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-petition-calls-stripping-cit...

Views: 4556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I make an unproven assumption a "Lib" created this petiton. I have visited many Lib sites to see what they writing and who they are. What I found is that they are anything but Liberal and they frequently spew words of hate and threats against more consv cultures.  What they fail to recoginize is that they de-evolved into unthinking and unpredictable rabid animals. I make a very important note here - these Libs are very different from a true democrat. In fact we already have a third party - and that party is an enemy of every principal the free world stands for and has infilterated our White House.

Mindy, there is no legal avenue to take away American citizenship, none.  That is what is so dangerous about the treasonous anti-American John McCain with his amnesty schemes.  So don't chase red herrings when there is so much to do to defeat the liberal Republican'ts who can't surrender fast enough to the DemonRats.  BTW, I'd LOVE to get a link to some of the Libtard sites you mentioned. 

I understand, i am a rebel by nature. My father always consider himself a rebel being from VA. a conservative, however, the left has all the controls now, they unfortunately have the law on their side too. They will bring in troops from the UN and from the south trough Mexico. I'm sure have planned to do so before Obama's election in 08. They control the skies, the water ways, goggle earth, all communication; the cell phones, land line phones and will have control of the internet if something someone happens to be a threat to this radical gov. Plus, having the law on their side makes it hard. They stood a far better chance against a civil war than the in the distance past. They will control the cash, the banks, the major seaports.etc.

Someone had better start storing up of food, clothing, fresh drinking water because it could last for a long time. The leftist control the mountain resorts, the best real estate in the country other than parts of the south. My family never got over the war between the north and south while i was growing up.

There will be many a spy and traitor to look out for. I'm just saying it won't be that easy to take back our country by force. I am no lawyer but in the end it always takes lawyers to settle a war doesn't it? There isn't enough caves to seek cover from for the children, the old, an those who can't or won't fight for one reason or another.

Guns will soon be outlawed, especially if resistance breaks out. It would be a good time to collect some up along with ammo. My point is things should be thought out a little longer because the left expect us to rebel that is way they've been attempting to disarm America for decades.

I am on the side of the fiscal conservative, the christian righteous, just don't want to go off half cocked without thinking things through. Getting rid of Reid and having the senate would be a huge plus. Before long millions more will have awaken to these dirt bags. I don't understand why someone hasn't straighten out the leftist media? That should be one someones mind right now, shouldn't it? The more media on our side the better i am thinking. Also, i am sure there are a hand full of moderate democrats that are waiting to rid themselves of this radical admin am the filth like Reid, Pelosi, etc., don't you think?

we the people,who are the real government,we the people demand any one not signing the secede petition,be immediately arrested for aiding and abetting an inelgible treasonous traitor in the wh,and his lawless,useless,treasonous administration,and be stripped of there citizenship,if they are amercan citizens to begin with,we also demand to see the legal citizenship papers of these people calling for americans to be stripped of there citizenship,any illegal aliens,dead people,and non citizens who sign these petition  to strip any american citizens and exile them,should be throughly checked to make sure,1st they are real american citizens to call for americans to be stripped of there citizenship,and if any one who signs this petition to strip american citizens,is found out to be illegal aliens,dead people,or non american citizens,we demand there immediate arrests.god bless romney/ryan,sheriff joe and cold case posse,chuck norris,frank serpico,and all legal americian veternans/citizens. 

Check out this scarry video.  Espcially towards the middle/end.  Obama's private army, one world bank, one world government -

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0S00MqX2apQmEwA2AT7w...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service