Image result for hillary is doneAfter her embarrassing loss in November, Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton flack and the current Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia, is now saying Hillary Clinton and hubby Bill are finally done with politics.

“I think so, sure. I don’t think Hillary has any interest in running again,” McAuliffe said during an “ask the governor” interview on WTOP, according to the Washington Post.

McAuliffe, who was a major Clinton fundraiser for years and also once served as the Chairman of the Democrat National Committee during the Bush era, said that the past campaign was devastating for the Clintons.

“I mean, this is hard on anybody… can you imagine having to go through this?” he said. “I’ve had many conversations with the Clinton family. We’re friends. It’s hard, very tough. I think on Election Day everybody felt pretty good. I think the Trump campaign thought they were gonna lose. And you know, this is what happens in elections.”

The Virginia Governor did backtrack a bit, though, saying, “I’ll let her speak for herself. I haven’t asked her that. I think the president’s [Bill Clinton] probably going to go back, working on all the good deeds he’s done before in helping people around the globe. You know, there are elections. We’ve got to move forward. As governor of Virginia, I’ve got to move forward.”

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/01/virginia-gov-say...

Views: 627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The left still thinks he was great. They could care less about morality when it comes to them.

Hillary Clinton 2020: Because America Hasn’t Suffered Enough.

I expect Hillary is so obsessed with being POTUS, she will run in 2020, 2024, 2028 and 2032.

She will be older than dirt and the only way she will stop is if the Grim Reaper swings his blade.

I agree Sir Harry - she is obsessed with power and will stop at nothing - until the Almighty requires her of her soul.

I don't think she's going to make it 4 years, but do you really think the democrats are going to let her run again, she's ran twice and failed twice.  They want winners not whiners.  I think Bill has Aids and I think he has passed it to hillary. They need to bone upon prayer, she needs to start praying now

"the only way she will stop is if the Grim Reaper swings his blade"

Image result for crossing fingers animation

She will be lucky if she can walk with a cane in 4 years.

She'll be luckier if nobody whacks her over the head with it....

Image result for hit on head animation cartoon

Thank you Lord !!!!!     I surely hope so !!!!!    Every since they been in the White House , they have cause me depression !    And that is the TRUTH  ! ! !

Now I hope that all the women will come forward that Bill Clinton had sex with and raped .

Sure hope so since they are powerless now !!!!!!!

Wish you were finished too.!!!

I thing bills in some I'll health. He looks like he has Aids. Damn I saw the photo, and thinking all those trips to orgy island, he has caught something, and I think Hillary has it as well. You know before it was just STD, then you caugh things that kill you. I married and stayed faithful, Bill sure can't say that, but neither can hillary.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service