Virginia GOP May Strip McAuliffe Of His Protective Detail Over Concealed Carry

Virginia’s radically anti-gun Governor and Attorney General were probably quite pleased with themselves when they spitefully severed concealed carry agreements with 25 states, including all but one of its neighbors.

They probably didn’t anticipate the backlash they’ve received, which includes calls to recall or impeach Attorney General Mark Herring, and pushes for legislation that will both strip elected officials of the ability to make such unilateral decisions, and get a little payback.

Herring’s announcement came three weeks before the start of the General Assembly session, which is controlled by Republicans. In November, a bill was filed that would require Virginia to recognize permits from other states. If approved, it would reverse Herring’s ruling.

Carrico said he’ll address the issue come January.

“A lot of the governor’s power is deferred to the General Assembly at that point and I’ll be getting with my collegues to circumvent everything this governor has done on this point,” he said. “I have a budget amendment that I’m looking at to take away his executive protection unit. If he’s so afraid of guns, then I’m not going to surround him with armed state policemen.”

It’s not lost on anyone that the biggest supporters of gun control are those who have other people with guns employed to protect them.

read more;

http://bearingarms.com/va-gop-may-strip-mcauliffe-protective-detail...

Views: 792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought Bill never inhaled.  What a crock.

"Bill Clinton never inhaled"  If anyone believes that they probably believe in the Easter Bunny ! Or they are liberal knuckle-heads ! Billy Boy and Hillary Clinton were part of the drug operation run out of Mena Arkansas along with the Rose Law Firm . These two upstanding citizen Bill & Hillary bilked seniors citizen out of their life savings through the White Water swindle . Bill and Hillary Clinton should have been behind bars in the 1990s 

Bill Clinton will step on to protect his buddy!

Where is the NRA-ILA on this matter? I'm willing to go on record as a person that can show standing in this because I'm not able to protect myself in VA, being an out of state resident. Let's start the litigation!
Either that, or...."shall not be infringed". Seems pretty clear to me.WTF???

"Shell not be infringed "Seem pretty clear, but not to the fraud sitting in the White House ! 

WE ARE LOSING VIRGINIA TO THE COMMUNISTS. ASK MCULIFFE WHERE THE MONEY CAME FROM TO BUY HILLARY A HOUSE IN CHAPPAQUA? VIRGINIA SHOULD BE TEA PARTY COUNTRY.

AFTER TRUMP CLOSES DC THE CARPET BAGGERS WILL GO HOME.

SECRET SERVICE AGENTS PLAN TO USE OBAMA AS A BODY SHIELD. I HEARD ONE GUY SAY TAKE A BULLET FOR HIM. WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY? THIS IS A FIFTY DOLLAR SUIT.

A HANDFUL OF MOSLEMS DID THIS? HERE IS YOUR LEGACY PRESIDENT LEAD FROM BEHIND.
GI'S AND HAPPY KIDS  IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN BEFORE OBAMA.
On patrol in Afghan,www.talkingproud.us/Military/AfghanPatrol/files/soldierafghankids.jpg"/>of his children to IraqiKids just love GIs,www.talkingproud.us/PhotoGallery/PhotoGallery/PhotoGalleryCaring_fi..."/>Image 1 of 45: CENTRAL IRAQ,

IRAQI KIDS AFTER THE OBAMA RUN OUT.
A child is photographed, waiting to be killed by militants. ISIS uses these images to terrorize others and to glorify their spree of terror.Kurdish men carry the bodies of children who died after being driven from their homes with nothing t
How can anyone turn away from a child, facing mortal terror? All Christian the children in Mosul areChildren lie where they were killed by militants.

SOME PHOTOS FROM CATHOLIC ON LINE. MY APOLOGIES FOR THE GRUESOME PHOTO BUT SOMEONE HAS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PC WAR WE ARE LOSING. SOMEONE HAS TO SPEAK UP FOR THE KIDS.
DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE GIRLS IN THE MIDDLE EAST  KNOWING THEY ARE ABOUT TO DIE AND WANT TO MEET GOD IN THEIR FINEST CLOTHES?
ASK BRIDGET GABRIEL SHE CAN TELL YOU.

WHAT HAPPENS THERE CAN HAPPEN HERE. WE NEED A STRONG PRESIDENT. ARE YOU READY? IT HAS TO BE TRUMP. DEBATE TIME WAS OVER 14 YEARS AGO. THE WHOLE NATION HAS TO GET INTO THE WAR.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritofamericapartybook/2015/12/25/merry-christmas-america

Maybe Terry McAuliffe should only travel within the so-called "Gun Free" zones. I'm sure he'd be safe there. After all, criminals would never ever think of harming anyone within those zones.

Isn't that right Governor Terry McSchmuck-off, .....I mean McAuliffe?

Stop funding all type of Security for your Governor and the States AG. Recall them both. Gun owners that are Democrats should be concerned about this all across the United States.

Oh, the paybacks....all politicians are guilty of this.

Strip him naked and put a "free pu%sy" sign on him, drop him off in a gang neighborhood on Friday night without his bodyguards. Then ask him how he feels about personal firearms!

Excellent idea. He'd find out there are things a hell of a lot scarier than a gun!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service