Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

Image result for obama and jarrett are evilObama's goal  is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, The Daily Mail reports according to a family friend. To help him "lead the fight and strategy to topple Trump" his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, has moved into The Obama's house with them in Washington.

After Eric Holder's comments yesterday:

Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

Holder said he’s been talking to the former president about ways — including fundraising and interacting with state legislators — that could help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which Obama asked Holder to chair last year.

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Throughout, Holder said, Obama “will be a more visible part of the effort.”

It appears Barack Obama is building his team, as The Daily Mail reports, he is turning his new home in the posh Kalorama section of the nation's capital - just two miles away from the White House - into the nerve center of the mounting insurgency against his successor, President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/valerie-jarrett-moves-obam...

Views: 1175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I stand with my President (Donald J. Trump) if it's war you want, it's war you'll get. WE THE PEOPLE will not allow you to badger , belittle or threaten our PRESIDENT.what Obama is looking at is a jail cell for treason. The demoratic party lost the election because they are so fare out of touch with the American people and as seen by the American people, nothing more than shitbags. what they fail to realize is the majority that elected Donald Trump into office will wage war on anyone that try's to unseat our President. If it's war they want, it's war they'll get.

All of these evil demon possessed liberals must be eradicated.

LOCK AND LOAD, TROOPS !!!!!!!!!  THEY ARE COMIN' ACROSS THE WIRE !!!!!!!

AS we used to say in the Day,    "TERMINATE, with EXTREME PREJUDICE" !!!!!

"CANCER,"  Like "COMMUNISTS and their COHORTS" WILL NOT GO AWAY BY THEMSELVES,..............They must be "CONSTANTLY BOMBARDED with CHEMO" or "CUT OUT with "PRECISE ACCURACY", otherwise they will return again and again, until they FINALLY SUCCEED in KILLING YOU !!!!!

COMMUNISM, has for over 100 years been trying to DESTROY the HEART of CAPITALISM, here in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!!  OBAMA and his entire CADRE of dedicated COMMUNISTS have almost succeeded in doing so. OUR NEW  and DULY ELECTED, POTUS, DONALD TRUMP, has removed by BALLOT, the "CANCER" from the WHITE HOUSE !!!!  It is OUR JOB NOW TO ASSIST IN THE "FIGHT" to "KEEP HIM THERE UNTIL THE SWAMP IS EMPTIED, and AMERICAN PATRIOTS are elected and appointed to GOVERN THE NATION" !!!!

IT's TIME TO GET INVOLVED and USE YOUR ANGER TO KEEP "PRESIDENT TRUMP'S  VISION FOR AMERICA, ALIVE" !!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!

Umh Interesting two women sharing the same house there are. 

Errm?!   WOMEN ???

Seems to me that Barack Obama and Valerie jarrett, et al, are involved in Sedition and Treason. They should investigated, tried, and imprisoned for attempting to overthrow the legally elected government authority of the United States.

Agreed with that 10000%

What's wrong with you people? Why are you so upset with this happening? She worked with barrack hussein obama and mooshell, they are friends, why are you so against this woman who now don't have a job? 

And you people want to condemn valarie for moving in with mooshell? mooshell has to have someone to have sex with!! Would you deny it to either of them??? Don't take away everything from these two, whatever's!!

This is a joke, correct?  I am not getting it and what is mooshell?

a.k.a. moochelle a.k.a. michelle a.k.a. michael a.k.a. FORMER first lady (so-to-speak)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Image result for puke happy faceWatch: Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Deluged’ With Requests To Run Again

Hillary Clinton says she is “deluged” with requests to try another run for president and has still not completely ruled out joining the crowded field of 2020 Democrat candidates.

The former U.S. Secretary of State has repeatedly avoided categorically stepping out of the race for the White House – or directly into it, for that matter.

During media appearances in the UK last month, Clinton twice hinted she may make a belated push on the basis she claims so many people want to see her on the national stage once more.

Speaking on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show in London last Friday, Clinton confirmed she would “have to make up my mind really quickly” if she was going to join the race.

When pushed to respond if she would make a run for the White House for a third time, she prevaricated and avoided a direct reply, instead responding with: “As I say, never, never, never say never.”

She did concede she would need to make up her mind “really quickly” about whether or not to jump into the presidential race.

Clinton has already missed the filing deadline for the first primary in New Hampshire but there is no deadline for the next caucuses in Iowa in early February.

Responding to Norton, Clinton said she had been “deluged” over the last few weeks thinking about running again, but added that, “right now, I’m not, at all, planning that.”

Norton asked: “The rumour mill is flying that you could step back into the ring.”

Clinton replied: “I hear that. I have been deluged the last few weeks with thinking about doing that, but right now I’m not at all planning that.”

Last month Clinton told BBC Radio 5 Live she was under “enormous pressure” to consider a 2020 White House run.

When asked about her future in politics, Clinton said, “I feel a sense of responsibility partly because you know my name was on the ballot, I got more votes, but ended up losing to the current incumbent in the White House who I think is really undermining our democracy in very fundamental ways. And I want to retire him.”

When asked if she is absolutely ruling it out, Clinton said, “ I will certainly tell you. I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it. But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans.”

Clinton and her daughter Chelsea, are currently in London promoting their new co-authored book – The Book Of Gutsy Women: Favourite Stories Of Courage And Resilience.

d e g e n e r a c y

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service