US military planned mutiny on the Bounty to topple Obama

Today, Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette was “fired” from his command of one of the three carrier battle groups back to Bremerton, Washington to face an investigation.

It is impossible to adequately state how unusual this is and how serious.

The Navy was clear that the charges had nothing to do with his personal conduct, no rape or sexual misconduct, no stolen money, no drug use, the things that usually bring down in the Navy, that and crashing ships into each other.

Gaouette was sent back because the Secretary of Defense found him unfit for command, sent him across the world in the middle of one of the largest combat exercises in history, one both timed prior to an election and one at a critical location, near the Straits of Hormuz in the Persian
Gulf.

Gaouette commanded nearly one third of the Naval and air combat forces in the region.

The decision was made based on a conversation with the Secretary of Defense who, at the end of the talk, believed Gaouette was part of a group of military officers who have been under suspicion for planning a “Seven Days in May” type overthrow of the US government if President Obama is re-elected.

Views: 6930

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

all the Navy would have to do  is Join General Ham and get started . I'll be right with you as will many more

Hurricane Sandy just took the heat off  the cover up evidence coming out about Libya. The truth is out there but the lame stream media has a distraction now. What do you think, h.a.a.r.p. maybe?

I'll be right along side of them, too!!! It's the only way to save our country if this muslim puke bastard get's reelected!!!

This makes me feel much better knowing that a branch of the military wants to take care of the evil in our country!  While unusual and serious, I feel a sense of relief knowing that others feel as we do.  Seems the Admiral well versed in Federalist Papers #28, paragraph 26.  I wish him well, along with others accused and am very grateful for his courage.

If he is that savvy with operations he already made plans just in case something like this happened. So we can be sure that when the time is right we may be needed to back em up!

Obama is headed to be king of USA. He has FIRED top military and inserted his evil commanders to use U.S. MILITARY against we the people.  The ignorance of so many voters is unbelievable. It will take all of us to KEEP our country. Once we lose our freedom it will not return and we have enslaved our kids and all future generations. I for one will defend my country till death.

Me also.

So I think this man is doing what the framers would approve of. Obamunist is stealing a nation and he was brave enough to do somethimng about it. Hopefully Romney will reverse that and restore the Admiral if he becomes President.

I too, do not know who Mr. Rodonovich is, or what he stands for! Please sir, identify, and explain yourself!!!

The Joint Chiefs of Staff and the US Marshall's office must now act together to rid our nation of this extremely high level of corruption and treason.

Dittos!

I have been informed of this plan from some sources on the inside but haven't received any info on how close they are to implementing, although the Benghazi murder stage and cover up has brought the plan much closer to action, God forbid that this muslim terrorist gets another term but either way rest assured he is going down!!! But he will go down in hells flames trying to finish off America!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service