US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

Views: 2146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As citizens, We have freedom of speech . If they are not citizens, HOW can they claim freedom? They do not want to be subject to our laws, So they can not claim any rights.

But that's not how our laws work. They know how to use our laws against us.

One of the doctrines in Islam is for Muslims to emigrate to a country and grow in numbers. Then they are to agitate with the goal of provoking a backlash. After that they claim they're being persecuted and call for the Ummah to help them.

I suspect this man is either here on a green card or is naturalized. According to our laws both can be re4voked and he can be deported. We should insist on this but our Muslim "president" isn't about to permit it.

Somebody needs to either put this butthead on an airplane bound for anywhere, but here, or send him to my house, as I have a message for him from Mr Sig Sauer. This is a representative of the "religion of peace"? Line em all up, upside down in a barrel of pork oil, stick a wick in their butts and light their way back to Mecca! 

THIS GUY IS GUILTY OF HATE SPEECH, ACCORDING TO LIBERALS , AND OF INCITING VIOLENCE AGAINST AMERICANS .

THE HAND WRITING IS ON THE WALL, ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION IT IS A WAY OF LIFE FOR MUSLIMS. AS LONG AS THEIR NUMBERS ARE SMALL, LIKE A VIRUS, THEY ARE HARDLY NOTICED, BUT WHEN THEIR NUMBERS ARE GET LARGER THEY BEGIN TO INFLUENCE THE HOST IN NEGATIVE WAYS. WHAT WE NEED IS AN ANTI VIRIL AGENT TO CLEAN OUR COUNTRY, STARTING WITH ARE SO CALLED ADMINISTRATION. 

So we criticize a graduating teen when he voices his opinions, and threaten him with withholding his scholarship but we let this Muslim Idiot spew his threats, via the Muslim Community, against non-believers.  The only response I have to give is, Bring it on!  If a blood letting is what they want, that is what they will get.  This Country's foundation was one that was built on the many freedoms we have observed and been gifted with, amongst which is the the freedom of religion.  A Civil War would open the gates to not just a war to over throw the existing Administration but one that would include any outward perceptions of people that are at threat to the survival of our great nation established for Freedom Loving People.

I would have a hard time killing a person so early one morning i thought of this ... Khanzeer DeFrock Spray .. Khanzeer is the Arabic word for PIG .. and DeFrock means

de·frock (d-frk)
tr.v. de·frocked, de·frock·ing, de·frocks
1. To strip of priestly privileges and functions.
2. To deprive of the right to practice a profession.
3. To deprive of an honorary position.

Since the mussslims are deathly afraid of PIGS .. any muslim rioting, or demon-strating, or praying in public streets blocking traffic needs to be sprayed with Khanzeer DeFrock.  Some times the simple solutions are the best ..

I would really like to see it, but the reality is that while Muslims believe pigs are unclean and to "voluntarily" partake in eating pig is a sin, their scripture does not hold them accountable for involuntarily being forced to be exposed to swine.

I'm speechless, be very afraid fellow Americans, obummer is even installing these jackels in his REGIME, they're in the Whitehouse for Christs sake, and you lefties STILL fawn over him as if he wasn't a criminal!

Come and get it.

See the story of the kid being expelled because he wore a shirt with the American Flag.   Told to turn in it inside out.   Kid refused.  Was sent home.  Because it was considered harrassing  and hate speech to some of the other students.     Our Intelligence Agencies  have the words Muslim Terrorists, jihad,  al Quida stricken from their manual.   That is racism... and hate speech.

A 14 year old in W. VA is facing prison for wearing an NRA T-shirt with a picture of a rifle on it to school.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service