US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

Views: 2156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is indeed, Roberto, and we have no representation, or very little, opposing it.

You're quite correct, and I dare say the problem has been serious since Wilson, got far worse under FDR, became grave from Clinton to Bush, and became critical under Obama. Sadly, I have to blame both parties as well.

My reply to June Gagnon was deleted.  This is about 50 times in the last month and a half. 

I've had a number of routine posts deleted. However, I don't think it's a problem the moderators had with them but possibly a software glitch.

Thank you, Roberto.  Most of them are indeed glitches of the Ning network and appear to be random.  I have had my own comments disappear as well.  For the most part we let comments be unless they are really out of line and then we usually just edit them.

Terri, for your information. For some odd reason it seems to happen mostly when my responses are written at the end of a screen page. They just disappear into thin air. Sometimes when I hit edit they'll reappear, but not always.

Maynard -Got your message ok;  have done some research on the sites you mentioned and continue to read and send!

Not to change the subject here, but Grassfire News Alert just announced that "big fat sis" has "resigned" from DHS and is leaving for CA to "take charge" of UC's "educational system"!  Now, all we have to worry about is the next "pervert" obama-soetoro tries to put in charge of "homeland insecurity"!

I promise it will be a MALE with an un-promounceable, Arabic name, with lots of face hair.  We need rid of those paracites as badly as we need rid of the Idiot Savant, in chief.

Put a smile on my face Randal Howard .. IDIOT SAVANT .. keep spreading this around .. I first started using just SAVANT but many people thought it was to positive .. that's when I added IDIOT ..

Wayne,

It seemed to fit.  An 'Idiot Savant' is one who is mentaly defective, but excells at a particular thing.  Often math, or the ability to tell what day of the week a date occured on. 

Obumbum's outstanding talent is READING FROM THE TELEPROMPTER!  Being a Communist / Marxist / Nazi performer is mental defect enough!

Here's what i wrote: 

The IDIOT SAVANT in the white house .. I’m  sure there are reasons why his college records have been hidden from the public including  receiving aid as a foreign student  … He has shown exceptional skills and brilliance in deceiving the American people, changing his position on any and all given issues … and of course every time his lips are moving he’s lying.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service