US Imam preaching theft, rape and murder in the US

Views: 2156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may have had the good fortune to become well educated academically but wisdom eludes you.

The word is illiterate.

A_Nobdy, I used the real word "aliterate" intentionally.

A Nobody, Roberto used the correct word in this instance.  It appears Michael is being quite aliterate.

My mistake then. I really did wonder about that kind of "mistake" from you.

A_Nobody, the word aliterate is archaic and I use it in an even more obscure manner. I tend to use some fancy words seeing as how the late Bill Buckly was someone I admired.

Maybe that's why you wonder about me. ;-)

It also keeps one from being banned immediately on progressive sites. On sites like OpEdNews and the Huffington Post, I often am called an elitists because I don't use the crude gutter language like many liberals are wont to do. I guess dirty and abusive language gives them credentials. That's why I often oppose such here. I think we are fighting for a better way.

But that doesn't mean we should be quiet or intimidated!

Roberto, please explain to US how someone with such intelligence continually belittles others?

You have such an eloquent way with words and have very pertinent points yet you fall into the pits of ignorance every time you personally attack others you don't know. What's with that? Is it such an irritant to you that others have a different point of view or are not as educated that you have to insult them?

We know you are a implanted Heinz 57 blah,blah,blah but good God man. Stop with the insults!

Perhaps you need to place your opinions in a higher standard webpage more reflective of your (remember this) "hubris".

Or teach us all how to walk on water!

Let's see if your understand "humility' as well.

Roger Mowery, I'd humbly like to make two important points with your permission. First, we mustn't act like progressives and take to redefining words to suit our prejudices and conveniences. I've seen a disturbing trend in the efforts to discredit an important conservative/libertarian site by efforts to appeal to the inerudite, jingoistic, xenophobic far right. Of course there're agent provocateurs posting here also. So despite numerous ignorant claims to the contrary, Islam is a religion, albeit a very intolerant and dangerous one.

Although not brought up, we certainly mustn't take to an eisegetical interpretation of the Constitution or the Bible. As I said, but now in plain English, it's willingly and aggressively ignorant or inherently dishonest people who do so. Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Those who refuse to recognize or learn the difference between exegetic and eisegetical interpretations and that the religious/political/economic worldview of Islam is the mortal enemy of Western Civilization are Chamberlains and Quislings. I realize you know that and will stand up against it. Lest we forget, Western Civilization largely evolved based on a certain religious/political/economic worldview; that of Judeo-Christianity. Yes, Christianity is more, or at least should be more, than a "mere" religion. It's a worldview. Our Founders and Framers knew that.

Secondly, acquiescing to the corruption of words, concepts, and meanings isn't humility, nor is telling the truth hubris. Telling people to bring it on is hubristic. Civilians who hanker for a battle get themselves and others killed. That's coming from a former combat officer. I suggest you remember all that.

PS; unlike a certain dear leader, while I'm Heinz 57, who doesn't walk on water by the way, and therefore rather adverse to a lot of the jingoistic xenophobia displayed here quite often, I'm a Natural Born Citizen. In addition, I'm just a sinner who has accepted Jesus as my savior. So you'll have to learn how to walk on water by yourself. I'm sorry if you find these points offensive as you imply with your rather acerbic approach.

lol, although I still agree with much of your windy postings, I've come to a definitive conclusion you sir are still acting nothing less the [edited by Admin] and sincerely wish you would place your pretentious vocabulary in its proper place. Is that clear enough for you?

My, my, my, it's amazing you can drag your big head out of bed in the morning!

Of course there are those that are here for reasons other than camaraderie or your "enlightenment". We all know this but thanks for pointing it out again. Some of "us" also take fun in deliberately inviting reactions and responses. Of course you know, what better way to see the true measure of a man than to invoke his passion.

However, your view on Christianity sounds as wacko as a Muslim is about Islam. If it were not for each person having the right to interpret as they see fit we would not have a Christian collective. That I believe the founding Fathers knew and why they employed the right to religious freedom. Beyond that, well, those people live within the dictatorial laws of "religions" the likes of Islam.

For any that do not understand Islam or Christianity or any "religion" should know, I can start a "religion" about my dog Fido if I want. If I can find enough idiots to follow it I'll probably get fairly wealthy along the way. So placing too much emphasis on the title of religion verses the practice of the cult, is where the true differences lay. Each having it's own governing rules/laws which separate it from even it's closest cousin. And here again, you chose your own definition of the meaning of "cult".

"The Sky is Falling!" now that, today, is a truism, however, when it comes to Americans and their fear of Islam and Muslims, it too has become a truism NOT having anything to do with jingoistic xenophobic proven by the lengthy historic records of the barbarism of Islam.

A call to arms? Sounds like it may come to that and we're going to need those Creepy Ass Crackers with those long rifles once again.!

Thanks again for the chuckles. Keep up the good work!

Roger, we need not resort to name calling.  Edited.  No personal attacks.  You can voice your opinion without name calling.

This applies to everyone on this thread.  No name calling and respect other's positions and beliefs whether you agree or not.

What's so wacky about my view of Christianity? Be specific if you can or if you dare. And just who is the bully who resorts to ad hominem attacks and puerile name calling?

roberto, i will only post this about your thinking. You have no idea what islam and muslims want to do or what they think. I will not have a battle of minds with you. I will not do battle against a unarmed person! As always. " I live my life. That when my feet hit the floor in the morning. The devil and muslims say, " OH CRAP!!! HE IS AWAKE!!! "

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service