URGENT! Militias Are Mobilizing to the Cliven Bundy ranch

Views: 14605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doug Hagmann is one of the best to follow.

The BLM's authority is a hoax. As you know.

Do read Steve Quayle?

No.

I can go to school and learn 2 + 2 = 4 from a liberal. But, not much else.

Steve is not a liberal but he has a few weird ideas that I cannot associate with.

We must be Wise as a Serpent, Gentle as a Dove with a the bite of the Black Mamba:

Black mambas are considered the most-feared snake species in Africa, and also possibly in the whole world. According to wildlife biologist Dr. Joe Wasilewski, black mambas are the most-advanced of all the snake species in the world. Their venom apparatus and method of delivering venom is also the most-effective and most-evolved among all venomous snakes. One snake expert called this species "death incarnate"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_mamba

Did you get that from the Bible?

Steve Quayle Alert

THe BLM did the same thing to the OX Ranch in the California new York mountains…..I used to live near the ivanpah valley and near the molycorp mine….they had a big waste water pipe blow up and they sent in “the turtle lady” I got to know her and she said the desert tortoise was doing much better around the cows….good food partly digested…….her name was patty……another bit of information that is just something to think about…..on the clean-up of the “radioactive waste” that cost them about 13 million…..I was invited to a BLM and molycorp meeting, at the end they ask if there were any questions…..I questioned why the people cleaning up the waste were storing it in 55 gallon drums right next to the three trailers they were living in if was that dangerous…..typical answer was we will investigate the problem…..a couple days latter clean up was terminated(BLM is actually a sub-corporation of UNITED STATES INCORPORATED, a private foreign owned off-shore corporation since its last incorporation in 1925, copyrighted, trademarked and registered in Puerto Rico).Under the Reorganization Act of Washington District of Columbia, by it’s own private business charter, neither the BLM, nor any other federal/corporate agency has lawful/legal authority, jurisdiction or interstate nexus within the 50 state geographical landmass.  

BLM, is actually classified as an: “Agent of Foreign Principle”, under the intergovernmental Personnel Act.  

In other words, they don’t represent the Constitutional Republic or the interests of the American People but rather, a foreign owned principle i.e., the international banking/military corporate cartel of London City, England known as Crown Corporation as their supreme authority.  

This has been openly admitted and exposed through Supreme Court cases since and even before 1938.

Apr 11, 2014

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=871

Thank you, Van!  What a nugget this is!

God bless us all and God bless America, America, Bless God!

I just listened to Steve Quayle on the Alex Jones show last week.  I didn't hear him mention any of this at the time.  I was amazed at how much this man knows.  I will definitely have to get into his show. I love to listen to people who know what's really going on, not these talking point, surface reports.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service