Upset: Republican wins surprise blowout in Arkansas Senate special election

Let’s read some 2014 tea leaves, shall we?  First, some background on an Arkansas special election that was decided earlier this week:

he special election for a northeast Arkansas Senate seat vacated by a lawmaker who resigned over ethics violations will be an early bellwether on the fight to protect the state’s Medicaid expansion, as well as Democrats’ chances in the November election. Voters head to the polls Tuesday to cast ballots in the special election between Democrat Steve Rockwell and Republican John Cooper for state Senate District 21 seat that covers the Jonesboro area. The winner will serve the remainder of the term of former state Sen. Paul Bookout – a Democrat. The race for Bookout’s seat between Rockwell and Cooper has centered on the key issue facing lawmakers when they return for next month’s fiscal session – whether to continue the state’s “private option” plan to expand Medicaid.

Craighead County has not been represented by a Republican in the state senate since reconstruction. 

read more:

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2014/01/17/upset-republican-wi...

Views: 1624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome but don't loose focus... don't gloat... and don't dance in the streets.... We've got a LONG HARD ROAD ahead of us.    FOCUS on November and make it happen !!!    :)    

100% correct.

"don't gloat".....we don't.....I think we should.....because they do!!  Do what they do and their heads explode...then the real democrat comes out!!  Starting to see lots of the real democrats (NOT DEMOCRATIC)...as more and more of the truth comes out, almost on a daily basis, concerning the ... what... 57 anti-American scandals Hussein has caused over the last 5 years??  They only "shoot themselves in their foot" when we do to them what they always do to us.  Didn't do it in 08, 10 or 12....need to do it now for 14 and 16. 

Exactly.

You're right. We will have to swallow or angst towards RINOS and realize that right now they are better than any democrat. If we want to take back control we will have to support people who can win. Then we can pick off the ones we dislike one at a time.

I don't think people are catching on look at NYC that's tell you right there, so what if the republican win, there not going to do anything anyway, what they should do is to get the president and his administration out of the office period, than I will see if the people are catching on

Obama is in control until 2016, and the only reason we aren't in a complete Dictatorship is because Republicans have the House.  Using blanket criticism of the entire Party when it is a minority of the establishment won't help, we can tell by the votes on most issues which Party is most in tune with our wishes & Laws.

Since Obama took office I have read two emails that was written by two people who were children when Hitler swept into power.  One was from a man in Germany and the other was a women from Austria.

They both had the same complaint, as well as a warning to America, that America was headed in the same direction.

The complaint was, that after World War two, all Germans, as well as Austrians were treated as if they were all Nazi's.  When in fact, they stated, that at no time was the Nazi factor any larger than 10% within the country.

So how did 10%, of two countries, throw the entire world into war, killing millions of people?

The 10% were at the top and in control!

It's not a question of majority or minority, the question is................where are they?

Absolutely!  The number of anti-American's, hell bent on destroying America today, led by Hussein, is a much smaller number than was the case in Germany. We have been warned......I think Benghazi, back in the forefront now (what difference does it make)...will be his downfall. Truth hurts, but, it will set America free. 

That is incorrect he is in control only until 2014 elections and then we will have the power to stop everything that he wants to do. He can try anything and he will be shut down or taken out of office. I am seeing the people starting to listen to what is being said and seeing what is happen in front of them. It will take everyone one who wants to see this country back to what it was formed for freedom.

Kinda confusing.....incorrect...seems an oppinion...just like yours. No guarantees for anything. Is true that if we get the Senate...and it is looking really good right now...9 months out...things could change.  They are good at what they do....will come up with something if they feel threatened. Have to see what that is. Hope enough of us left att to see through their smoke and mirrors. 

John, sedition by government officials puts a bullseye on their foreheads. Literally. These gutless wonders will prefer the less individually fatal hopes to placate the masses and duck the bullet.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service