University of Wisconsin Students Demand ‘Full and Free Access for All Black People’

Image result for liberals love free stuffThe student government at Wisconsin's most prominent university has passed legislation calling for "free and full access" to the school for "all black people" as reparations for what it describes as "systemic denial" of minorities from the "white supremacist" institution.

The resolution passed at University of Wisconsin-Madison was introduced by a group called "The Blackout Project," which argues that the "school is not inclusive, accessible, or affordable for Black students in Wisconsin" and that it knowingly benefits from "practices of exclusion and white supremacy."

Among the demands in the resolution is "full and free access for all black people," including "currently and formerly people."

"Making reparations for the systemic denial of high-quality education in the form of free and opportunities in the form of free and full access for all Black People—including undocumented and current or formerly incarcerated people—to UW-Madison," it demands.

It also demands the creation of a task force to consider "test-optional admissions and geographically weighted admissions" that would give preference to students in cities.

The goal of the resolution, according to an op-ed written by a student government member who authored the legislation, is to force the administration to attach real action to its use of phrases such as "inclusion" and "diversity."

"As students, we understand that despite the University's rhetoric, this school is not inclusive, accessible, or affordable for Black students in Wisconsin," wrote Tyriek Mack, who sponsored the resolution. "The University is not blind to this reality; in fact, the University’s brand and prestige benefits from their practices of exclusion and white supremacy."

Mack defended the call for free and full tuition to the university for all black people—a demand taken directly from the Movement for Black Lives policy platform—because he claimed the university perpetuates "white supremacy."

read more:

http://freebeacon.com/culture/university-of-wisconsin-students-dema...

Views: 535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the defunding needs to extend to universities that show this treasonous streak in addition to the defunding on sactuary states  .  This is unacceptable  and wrong on so many levels.  time for those college kids to work their way thru college or get out there and find some gainful employment that adds to the tax roll. 

I think the college should accept the terms of their request and give free tuition to any student that can show proof of African and American citizenship. Per their request any duel citizens may have free tuition. The American citizens must pay.

I'm picturing something in my head I didn't think you mean't......but, still kinda' funny

Image result for duel or dual

That is racist on its face... proposing to provide a financial reward based solely on race alone... being of African American decent... too, the exclusion of all other races... That is State supported, institutional, racism at its worst.

Of my four children, we could afford to send only one to school the others had to go find job's to support the family. Free college would have been great. I believe these people forget that there are poor white citizen's in this country who are not looking for a free handout. I suggest that all the black overpaid actors, ballplayers get togeather and support those poor kids and that would be a lot better than my tax money spent on them.   

Oh yeah.  I live in Johnson County, KS.........which is probably the most wealthy county in KS, HOWEVER................ALL of us aren't wealthy and a lot of people in adjacent cities always assume we can all go on cruises, live in mansions, etc.  Well.......................................NOT

Tyriek Mack is using the cheap, racist con, "the black card", to get something for nothing - another entitlement minded minority that has no idea what the unique concept means, ( Working for a living.)  No idea what "service" means either - join the military - like I did - serve your country and use the GI Bill for college.  Or better yet:  read the life of Ben Carson, raised by a single (black) Mom & became a successful surgeon.   "Black Lives Matter" is a racist, domestic terror group and has no place in these United States......

I'm now 70 years old,and seen alot over the years.I grew up in a town in Montana where there wasn't any black people at least that I knew of. Now in school, when I was in the 7th grade, there was this black family that moved into town and had two kids, a boy and a girl.The girl was in my class. Someone said the word nigger and caught hell over it. So I thought I'd look up the meaning of it. So I did,I looked up the meaning of nigger in the big dictionary the teacher had on a podium. It read  an angry black man with a chip on his shoulder. Now I looked it up the other day and found they had changed the meaning. No wounder it"s called the "n" word now.

I think the CHEESE is spoiling in Wisconsin! Screw everyone of those frickin worthless, lazy, scumbags who think "Real American Taxpayers" should support their Obama Loving Asses! Most of them will flunk school & are just part of the "Snowflake" Drug Movement! Get SOBER & find a real job!

I DEMAND m.o.r.e white supremacy, and privilege, dammit !! Maybe then we can bring back the supposedly white CREEDO  of....Gasp....PERSONAL FREAKING RESPONSIBILITY !!  Instead of unqualified, unwarranted, ENTITLEMENT(Where the beggars DEMAND THEIR CHOICE OF FREE STUFF), how about we stop apologizing for something that happened over 100 years ago, and bring the dingbats back from their self-imposed time warp by cutting their welfare, demanding they get a job, and stop the white guilt  morons from feeding into the myth of "reparations", and deal with the here and now !! Maybe if these "students" have to WORK( A TERRIBLE 4-LETTER WORD TO THESE PARASITICAL CREEPS), TO E.A.T., they would be able to be integrated into the "personal responsibility" crowd, and realize that WE DON'T "OWE" THEIR DEAD ASSES, ONE DAMN THING , MUCH LESS A "FREE " EDUCATION !! THEY CAN SUCK CAMEL BALLS !! And ,YES, that IS HOW I R.E.A.L.L.Y. FEEL ABOUT THESE LEFTIST MONSTERS' DEMANDS !!

The Black race has been receiving reparations by default since the Civil Rights Act of 1964... welfare payments, food stamps, medical care, housing, transportation, education benefits and more... all specifically crafted too provide them with an affirmative action plan for success...

However, after 53 yrs of special privilege and affirmative action they still lack parity with the Caucasion and they continue too demand even more free stuff.. phones, set aside contracts, special assistance from the SBA... etc.  Enough is enough... it is time to hold them accountable as individuals for their own success... no more set asides, or welfare let them work for their reward.

Dependency has been demonstrated, continually, throughout history to destroy any group or culture that has become dependent.  Check out not only the blacks, who have digressed since the days of Martin Luther King, Jr., but the Native American Indians. 

If you visit the Indian reservations out west, and don't return APPALLED at what you see, then you are too blind to see.  No one should sink so low, yet, they are still whining that others aren't doing enough to remedy their conditions.

The black reservations (ghettos in our major cities) are the same!  And the race pimps are whining the same!

And, by the way, the migration to the cities is leading a larger and larger population to the same fate. City dwellers are becoming increasingly dependent upon government, with similar results.

Dependence is worse than cancer! 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service