United Airlines Coach Class Coke Rule is Islamophobic ….. no, seriously

Posted on  by Pamela Geller

A Muslim passenger (and White House insider) charged a United Airlines attendant with Muslim hatemongering on the flight from Chicago to Washington on Friday because she was not given an unopened can of Coke.

Everybody knows that if you want your own can of soda, that’s a first class perk.
But everybody also knows that Muslims want to be treated as a special, superior class in accordance with the supremacist sharia. And they are getting it. They sueharass, taunt, threaten, whine, ululate, and they feign victimhood as they victimize their targets.

But this is Muslim supremacy on steroids.

Robert Spencer said about this:

There is just so much that doesn’t ring true about this latest round of “Flying While Muslim” grievance theater. In the first place, what is this about requesting an unopened can for “hygienic reasons”? The mainstreammedia, of course, never asks Tahera Ahmad what she means by that. What’s unhygienic about getting a can of soda that has just been opened? Could it be that Ahmad found it objectionable to receive a can of soda opened by najis (unclean, cf. Qur’an 9:28) infidel hands?

And then there’s the passenger sitting across the aisle from her and telling her, “You Moslem, you need to shut the F** up.” Where are the passengers corroborating the words of this shouting lout? Someone must have heard him, but he sounds to me as if he was sent over from Islamophobia Central Casting, straight from the fever dreams of Hamas-linked CAIR and the like.

Finally, there is the most unbelievable aspect of her whole story — a part of it that is never mentioned by the mainstream media: “The pilot also apologized for everything that happened and said that as a white male he recognized his privilege…” Come on. Who talks like that, outside of Salon.com’s offices?

This supremacist is empowered by Obama:

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 11.58.19 PM

(Screenshot: thanks to JWF)

Anyway, given today’s political climate, Tahera Ahmad will probably get millions out of United, and no flight attendant will ever dare open a Muslim’s can again.

“Muslim Woman Says She Faced Discrimination on Flight,United Airlines Calls It ‘Misunderstanding,’” by Emily Shapiro,ABC News, June 1, 2015:

After a Muslim woman accused the crew of a United Airlines flight of discrimination, the company has apologized for what it called a “misunderstanding.”

The passenger said a United attendant on the flight from Chicago to Washington on Friday refused to give her an unopened can of coke, allegedly telling her it could be used “as a weapon.”

“The flight attendant brought over an open can of diet soda, so I requested, for hygienic reasons, a closed can of diet soda,” Tahera Ahmad, a chaplain at Northwestern University, told ABC’s Chicago station WLS on Sunday. “And so she said, ‘Well, no one has consumed from this can.’ And I said, ‘That’s fine but I would really prefer for hygienic reasons and health concerns.’ … She said, ‘Well, it is against our policy to give people unopened canned beverages.’”

“And then she said, ‘No diet coke for you,’ and she picked up the beverage from my tray table and took it back,” she said.

Ahmad said the same flight attendant then served an unopened can of beer to another passenger.

When she confronted the attendant, “She said it is against our policy to give people unopened can beverages because they may use it as a weapon.”

“So I said, ‘Well I think that’s strange because you’re discriminating against me because clearly you gave the passenger next to me an unopened beverage can.’ And so she looked at that, picked it up, opened it and put it back. And as she was putting it back she said, ‘It’s because you would use it as a weapon.’”

“At that point I was in utter shock,” she told WLS. “I was almost tearing up.”

Ahmad said she then asked the other passengers, “Did you all just witness this discrimination?” and she claims another passenger muttered “you Muslim” and told her to shut up.

“And he said, ‘You know you would use it as a weapon,’” Ahmad recounted.

“I just couldn’t believe what he had said,” Ahmad said. “I was in tears.”

The attendant apologized after the flight, Ahmad said, but she told the attendant that her actions made her feel “very threatened.”

“I was the one who felt very unsafe,” Ahmad said.

United Airlines said today in a statement to ABC News: “United is a company that strongly supports diversity and inclusion, and we and our partners do not discriminate against our employees or customers. Theflight attendant onboard Shuttle America flight 3504 attempted several times to accommodate Ms. Ahmad’s beverage request after a misunderstanding regarding a can of diet soda.”…

Courtesy of Pamela Geller.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/06/02/united-airlines-coach-class...

Views: 783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ON A FLIGHT WITH KUWAIT AIRWAYS. THREE ACROSS IS MY ROW.. I AM ON THE END BY THE AISLE. SITTING NEXT TO ME IS A BIG FAT KUWAITI. AT THE WINDOW SEAT LOOKING OUT IS A VERY THIN INDIAN GIRL. THE KUWAITI SUMMONS THE STEWARD. SAYS SOMETHING IN ARABIC.

THE STEWARD TURNS TO THE INDIAN GIRL AND TELLS SHE MUST COME OUT AND SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. SHE IS ANNOYED BUT OBEYS. THE FAT CAT TURNS TO ME AND SAYS, SHE CANNOT SIT NEXT TO ME IT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION. THEN HE TAKES THE WINDOW SEAT.

A REAL SWEET HEART .

SOAP sent you a message.

Listen to my new episode WHEN WE FALL WHO WILL TAKE US IN? at http://tobtr.com/s/7668847. #BlogTalkRadio

I know where I would tell her to put that can.

airlines should serve more bacon

Media Jihad: Diet Coke vs. Decapitation

Last week brought us a blatantly revealing moment of radical media activism, otherwise known today as "news coverage."

Two news stories. In one, an American was targeted for beheading by members of the American Muslim community because the target would not adhere to the blasphemy laws under the Shariah. I was the target, and this was the media coverage:

"CNN's Erin Burnett asks Pamela Geller: Don't You Really Relish All ..."

"Activist says Boston beheading plot targeted her; police express d...

"Who is anti-Islamic activist Pamela Geller?"

"Pamela Geller Calls Allegedly Being Targeted for Beheading by Terro..."

The depraved media have tried to distract and obfuscate the real story here, which is that ISIS and its devout followers in America are targeting for death Americans on our home soil. I have been targeted for assassination twice in just four weeks. The headline Reuters ran, "Activist says Boston beheading plot targeted her; police express doubt," is false and vicious.

Meanwhile, Associated Press ran the truth on Friday: "Police confirm Pamela Geller was initial target of Boston Muslims' jihad terror plot."

The other news story: A 31-year-old terror-tied Muslim woman went on social media and decried United Airlines for not giving her a can of Diet Coke in the way that she demanded: unopened. Under the hashtag #IslamophobiaIsReal, she wrote: "I am sitting on a United Airlines flight in the air 30,000ft above and I am in tears of humiliation from discrimination. The flight attendant asked me what I would like to drink and I requested a can of diet coke. She brought me a can that was open so I requested an unopened can due to hygienic reasons."

A fellow passenger claimed that Diet Coke Muslim Tahera Ahmad was a rude liar. Other passengers fear coming forward for fear of being publicly smeared as Islamophobic! Bigoted! Racist! – even though Islam is not a race.

Heads exploded in an Islamophobia-fueled frenzy in newsrooms everywhere.

The New York Times covered only one of these two stories. Guess which one. In fact, it ran three stories about this Muslim supremacist's whining complaint (since proven false) that the reason she could only get a full cup of Diet Coke and not an unopened can was because of Islamofauxbia. While it lavished coverage upon the Diet Coke jihad, the New York Times did not cover the beheading plot at all.

This became national and international news – the media were outraged at United Airlines. The National Catholic Register declared: "Fight Islamophobia in America."

"Muslim Woman Says She Faced Discrimination on United-Linked Flight" – New York Times

"Islamophobia in the skies: United Airlines bans accused worker" – The Guardian, London

"United fires attendant who told Muslim Tahera Ahmad she couldn't ha..." – Daily Mail, London

"United Airlines apologizes to Northwestern chaplain …" – Chicago Tribune

"'There is no middle ground in racism:' On Tahera Ahmad" – Fusion

Islam is not a race.

"Muslim chaplain: Derogatory remarks made on United flight" – Boston Herald

"Don't ask for a soda can on United Airlines if you are a Muslim" – The Express Tribune (Pakistan)

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/06/media-jihad-diet-coke-vs-decapita...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service