United Airlines Coach Class Coke Rule is Islamophobic ….. no, seriously

Posted on  by Pamela Geller

A Muslim passenger (and White House insider) charged a United Airlines attendant with Muslim hatemongering on the flight from Chicago to Washington on Friday because she was not given an unopened can of Coke.

Everybody knows that if you want your own can of soda, that’s a first class perk.
But everybody also knows that Muslims want to be treated as a special, superior class in accordance with the supremacist sharia. And they are getting it. They sueharass, taunt, threaten, whine, ululate, and they feign victimhood as they victimize their targets.

But this is Muslim supremacy on steroids.

Robert Spencer said about this:

There is just so much that doesn’t ring true about this latest round of “Flying While Muslim” grievance theater. In the first place, what is this about requesting an unopened can for “hygienic reasons”? The mainstreammedia, of course, never asks Tahera Ahmad what she means by that. What’s unhygienic about getting a can of soda that has just been opened? Could it be that Ahmad found it objectionable to receive a can of soda opened by najis (unclean, cf. Qur’an 9:28) infidel hands?

And then there’s the passenger sitting across the aisle from her and telling her, “You Moslem, you need to shut the F** up.” Where are the passengers corroborating the words of this shouting lout? Someone must have heard him, but he sounds to me as if he was sent over from Islamophobia Central Casting, straight from the fever dreams of Hamas-linked CAIR and the like.

Finally, there is the most unbelievable aspect of her whole story — a part of it that is never mentioned by the mainstream media: “The pilot also apologized for everything that happened and said that as a white male he recognized his privilege…” Come on. Who talks like that, outside of Salon.com’s offices?

This supremacist is empowered by Obama:

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 11.58.19 PM

(Screenshot: thanks to JWF)

Anyway, given today’s political climate, Tahera Ahmad will probably get millions out of United, and no flight attendant will ever dare open a Muslim’s can again.

“Muslim Woman Says She Faced Discrimination on Flight,United Airlines Calls It ‘Misunderstanding,’” by Emily Shapiro,ABC News, June 1, 2015:

After a Muslim woman accused the crew of a United Airlines flight of discrimination, the company has apologized for what it called a “misunderstanding.”

The passenger said a United attendant on the flight from Chicago to Washington on Friday refused to give her an unopened can of coke, allegedly telling her it could be used “as a weapon.”

“The flight attendant brought over an open can of diet soda, so I requested, for hygienic reasons, a closed can of diet soda,” Tahera Ahmad, a chaplain at Northwestern University, told ABC’s Chicago station WLS on Sunday. “And so she said, ‘Well, no one has consumed from this can.’ And I said, ‘That’s fine but I would really prefer for hygienic reasons and health concerns.’ … She said, ‘Well, it is against our policy to give people unopened canned beverages.’”

“And then she said, ‘No diet coke for you,’ and she picked up the beverage from my tray table and took it back,” she said.

Ahmad said the same flight attendant then served an unopened can of beer to another passenger.

When she confronted the attendant, “She said it is against our policy to give people unopened can beverages because they may use it as a weapon.”

“So I said, ‘Well I think that’s strange because you’re discriminating against me because clearly you gave the passenger next to me an unopened beverage can.’ And so she looked at that, picked it up, opened it and put it back. And as she was putting it back she said, ‘It’s because you would use it as a weapon.’”

“At that point I was in utter shock,” she told WLS. “I was almost tearing up.”

Ahmad said she then asked the other passengers, “Did you all just witness this discrimination?” and she claims another passenger muttered “you Muslim” and told her to shut up.

“And he said, ‘You know you would use it as a weapon,’” Ahmad recounted.

“I just couldn’t believe what he had said,” Ahmad said. “I was in tears.”

The attendant apologized after the flight, Ahmad said, but she told the attendant that her actions made her feel “very threatened.”

“I was the one who felt very unsafe,” Ahmad said.

United Airlines said today in a statement to ABC News: “United is a company that strongly supports diversity and inclusion, and we and our partners do not discriminate against our employees or customers. Theflight attendant onboard Shuttle America flight 3504 attempted several times to accommodate Ms. Ahmad’s beverage request after a misunderstanding regarding a can of diet soda.”…

Courtesy of Pamela Geller.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/06/02/united-airlines-coach-class...

Views: 784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one, Marilyn!

B.F.D--guess I'm islamophobic 

These people want to destroy America, American culture, heritage and eventually install Sharia Law in this country.  If we do not stand up, recognize this and do something about it, this country is doomed.  Look at France, England, Holland, Sweden, etc, etc.....Too many Americans still think it is politically incorrect to be 'ISLAMOPHOBIC".  i know a number of  people who believe this and many are young people of high school and college age.  If people choose not to defend themselves agressively against this religious, political cult which openly states it is out to conquer this planet we will be overrun and destroyed.......OUR CHOICE!

I'm proud of my Islamophobia - or is it IsScumAPhobia.

the airline should use the safety of all the other passengers to counter sue her for their safety and demanding her preferecial Sharia  ( non ) compliant rules in America. this could be a great stand in supreme court. this is definitely an international issue.sue her and her family for creating a problem for the other passengers.

It was my understanding that soft drinks were free on many flights but hard drinks had to be paid for. The steward or stewardess opens the soft drink can and pours in ice small ice filled plastic glass.  Beer on the other hand purchased by a passenger would be given the full can since he paid for it.

I may be wrong on this since I have not flown for quite a while and airlines are charging for more items depending on the length of the flight.   

And I am honest . I also wonder why a muslim can't wear typical American clothes and find it natural to be leary of any one not looking like a normal American - especially on a plane.   I learn from history unlike many many liberals.

I bet muslims don't have to go through the body scanners at airports either.

The women don't.  Not sure about the men.

That sounds like discrimination.....against me!

If I ever had a child that made such a fuss as that woman, the child would be grounded for a few days and have written a letter of apology (to themselves) before they were allowed off the timeout...  re how badly they behaved  - believing themselves to be more important than others to purposely hurt another (no matter what religion) is the path to a ruined heart.

Really? A timeout?
Maybe I'm showing my age here but in my day it was go cut the switch from a willow tree and bring it here so I can whip your ass.
I can honestly tell you that this only happens once in a kids life.
When my kid screwed up I paddled his ass. And that only happened once also.
What? Child abuse? Where is that bar of soap when the little bastard says the wrong thing?
Should I just sit by and do nothing? Only years later to find him dead in the streets?

Uncle Bobby

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service