Two US Islamic Groups, Including CAIR, Shocked to Find Themselves Designated As Terrorists

Two Islamic groups in the U.S. that portray themselves as moderate and mainstream expressed shock to learn at the weekend that the United Arab Emirates had included them in a list of terrorist organizations.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which describes itself as “America’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization,” and the Muslim American Society (MAS), which calls itself “a religious community service organization,” were among more than 80 groups whose designation was approved by the UAE cabinet and announced on Saturday.

Others listed included al-Qaeda and its various affiliates in Pakistan, Syria, Yemen and North Africa; the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL); the Muslim Brotherhood and several of its U.K.- and Europe-based affiliates; and some Iranian-backed radical Shi’ite groups.

Conspicuously absent was Hamas, despite being the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood (MB). Like most Arab states the UAE is a vocal supporter of the Palestinian cause.

Also not listed was Iran’s Shi’ite proxy in Lebanon, Hezbollah – a curious omission since Hezbollah-linked groups in the Gulf states and Iraq were included.

read more:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/two-us-islam...

Views: 698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's about time!  We the people knew about CAIR for a long time now.  Knew it was a front for terrorists.  How come the American public know all this before anyone else?  Might be because we are not liberals on a rampage to destroy our country.  Yes you weasel liberals, you don't know S**T!  So get out of leadership because you have no clue as to what you are doing.  Now to move onto our next job, get rid of the terrorist in the WH and all his czars he elected, bash everything he did and start anew.

Speaking of starting anew, I have often wondered what the legal response would be when they finally figure out Obama is not a US citizen.  All those laws and international agreements signed by a foreigner, would they be null and void?  I would think so.  It would be an interesting alternative to having to repeal it if we can prove it was an illegal law to begin with.

my my my will wonders neve cease.

cair is a frt for the muslum brotherhood.and ovomit has muslums in key positions in his treasonous adminstration.and the la razz group.even janet napalitano put a muslum brotherhood in her homeland security.and when rep louis gohmert questioned janet on it,she would not answer any questions.his name is elibearry,add the open borders so ovomit can have illegal aliens/drug cartel/muslum terrorists come into our country to become ovomits/satans private illegal army.islam is an idealogy not a religion all non muslums the unbelievers or the infidels are to be ambushed and beheaded.read the book the muslum mafia.god bless all legal american veterans/citizens

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service