Two Republican Leaders Make the Same Dire Prediction: The Caliphate Is Coming to America

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has conquered a huge chunk of the Middle East — and inflicted brutal sharia law and persecution of Christians — in a short timespan, and the radical Islamists could be capable of striking a more distant target: the U.S.

Two Republican leaders echoed one another during Sunday morning interviews when they claimed that ISIS posed a credible threat to the American homeland.

“These people that are coming to fight on the side of ISIS are returning to their countries in Europe and there’s 100 of them that we are tracking in the United States,” said Sen. John McCain on CNN’s “State of the Union.” ”As I mentioned to you already, one was in Syria, came back to the United States, and then went back to Syria and blew himself up. Mr. Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, when he left our Camp Bucca, the camp in Iraq, he said, ‘See you in New York.’”

According to McCain, ISIS has the motivation, and is gaining the ability, to attack the U.S.

“If you read what they’re saying, we are the enemy, they want to destroy us,” he said. “They are getting stronger all the time. Their goal, as they have stated time after time, is the destruction of the United States of America.”

read more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/10/two-republicans-leaders-...

Views: 1374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was not allowed to edit mistakes and have a corrupted computer! I have Norton but it does not matter. I had Marxists from China destroy my desktop years ago.. two weeks after warning from George Bush... a General was in charge of recruiting hackers against Americans! McAfee asked for money to fix it, although they we suppose to be my protection! I got a laptop! Marxists of Muslims will not silence me!

Get the hell off Microsoft Windows! Install Linux!

I have said this many times before!

Microsoft Windows is trash! Get rid of it!

What does it take for you people to learn?

I can honestly say that those 'rag heads' will have the fight of their lives!   Just who the hell do they think they are, thinking of coming here and doing anything?   This is OUR nation and we do NOT have to succumb to their idiotic insanity of Islam!!!~  It is a fowl, totalitarian governmental system, so Washington will have to be Islamic too, which would make the idiot Obama happy, as he is one of them!   They are an evil mess and no one wants any part of THEM!  However, I can see the ignorant sheeple saying they will do what ever to get to live...and the Christian's will stand for Jesus and die.   Thus the fools who don't believe in anything will be subjugated because we will be gone!  Besides, before that happens, Jesus will come for us and poof Islam will have nothing to fight!    They are so ignorant and evil, they make me sick!  We will stuff their turbans down their throats to shut them up with there insanity!  We won't feel bad or have any trouble taking them out in great numbers, because they are satan's army.....

AND YOU FOOLS IN WA HAVE NOT STOPPED THEM COMING HERE ANY MORE THAN YOU HAVE STOPPED ALL THE MEXICAN ILLEGALS AND WOW WHAT A MESS WHEN THE MUSLISMS AND THE MEXICANS CLASH OVER OUR COUNTRY!!!  WE WILL BE KILLING THEM BOTH FOR THIS INSANITY BECAUSE THE IGNORANCE OF OUR SO CALLED OFFICIALS IN WA WOULD NOT STOP THIS CRAP!!

SHUT THE BORDERS; STAND UP AND BE PATRIOTS; REAL MEN- INSTEAD OF MILLY MOUTHED MICE....I DETEST JUST ABOUT EVERYONE OF THEM AND THEIR STUPIDITY AT NOT TAKING CARE OF AND PROTECTING THIS NATION!!!  FOOLS AND FAILURES ALL!!  SHUT THE DAMN BORDER NOW WITH SOLDIERS AND MINES, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STOP MORE OF THEM COMING HERE!   GET THE ONES THAT ARE HERE OUT OF OUR COUTNRY OR YOU WILL~~ FOREVER~~ BE SORRY AND ----YOU IN WASHINGTON---WILL BE THE REASON ALL THAT COMES! WE WILL BE ABLE TO BLAME THE GOVERNMENT FOR BEING IDIOTS!  SO WE ADD THEM INTO THE PROCESS OF RIDING OURSELVES OF MUSLIMS, MEXCICANS AND TRY AND CHARGE TREASONOUS GOVERNMENT THAT BROUGHT THIS ON OUR HEADS!!  I HAVE NO REPECT FOR ANY OF THEM, AS A GROUP ANY MORE,- NO MATTER THE SIDE THEY SUPPOSEDLY SERVE ON....ALL THEY SERVCE IS THEMSELVES.   THEY, THE WASHINGTON BIG MOUTHS, HAVE TRASHED OUR NATION, OUR FREEDOM AND WE WILL BE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO FIGHT OFF ALL OF THE VERMIN THEY HAVE BROUGHT  HERE!!   WHAT A TERRIBLE END TO THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD AND THE BEST PEOPLE EVER!  GOD FORGIVE THE FOOLS; THE BLIND GUIDES AND THE STUPID SHEEPLE THAT TOO LATE WILL FINALLY COME TO UNDERSTAND JUST WHAT INSANITY  THEY HAVE CREATED!!!!

ARE YOU READY? LOCK AND LOAD GIRL, BUT MAKE SURE OF YOUR TARGET! ON LAND WE CAN KEEP INNOCENT CASUALTIES TO A MINIMUM. WE DO NOT WANT TO KILL HONORABLE CITIZENS!

ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WILL SOON STRIKE OUT HERE IN AMERICA !!!!!...AND THE GUTLESS/SPINELESS/ BALL-LESS....REPUBLICANS ARE TOO AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.......GUTLESS PATHETIC BASTARDS !!!!!!!!

It isn't cowardice, it is complicity. They will go along to get along so they can have their seats of power.

BOB... IT IS REID AND OUR SENATE ACCORDING TO OUR CONSTITUTION... HE TABLES 100'S OF BILLS SENT FROM OUR CONGRESS AND THOSE HE ALLOWS GET VOTED DOWN BY A MARXIST SUPPORTING SENATE!

He isn't by himself. reid is evil but so are about 90 of them.

When is it " power" to do what others tell you to do? They are corrupt but there is no " power" unless we give it to them.

They have power over us. They certainly don't do what we tell them to do!!!!! And we can't seem to get any of the criminals voted out of office. Look at Mississippi!!!!!

TELL HARRY REID THAT AS HE TABLED OVER 100 BILLS AND ONLY SENT THE BILLS HE KNEW WOULD BE VOTED DOWN BY ARE MARXIST SUPPORTING SENATE! WAKE UP AND STOP WATCHING THE LIARS ON THE SOROS CONTROLLED NETWORKS!

John Mccain, you are a traitor to your country.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service