Trump Uses Obama Executive Order to declare George Soros a National Security Threat

Top Democratic Party donor George Soros is finally being labeled a “threat to national security” based on a 2014 Executive Order put in place by then-President Barak Obama for actions against the peaceful transition of power in the Ukraine. President Trump was able to legally assign this label to Soros based on information provided by Russia when they reported that it was Soros who was financing groups that were paid to violently protest in the Ukraine.

In the following video, Right Wing News revisits the Executive Order signed President Obama that was just used to label Obama’s long-time ally a “threat to national security” because of his involvement Ukraine, and also reviews how Soros has been linked to various far-left movements in the United States including his financing of Black Lives Matter, paying protesters $15/hour to act up and cause violence at various campaign events, and most recently paying over 50 anti-Trump protests that took place on Inauguration Day and the day after the inauguration with all the Women’s March groups

t’s About Time!

It’s no surprise that one of the most hated people in the entire world is George Soros. This liberal billionaire has used his massive wealth and resources to essentially control the Democratic Party. Which is why if Hillary Clinton had won the presidential election, she would have been listening to Soros.

When you’re done imaging that nightmare scenario, it’s important to realize that the fight isn’t over yet. Hillary might have lost the election, but Soros is still out there, mobilizing and planning more moves that seek to dismantle the Donald Trump presidency.

That’s why Trump finally had enough and is going to charge Soros as.... Considering that this is the same man that has mobilized and paid protesters to create a tremendous amount of damage, it’s been a long time coming for this order.

Trump had placed a call to Russia to ask about “any and all” files that are related to Soros. He was able to do this thanks to the 2014 Executive Order that was signed by President Obama, entitled “Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine.”

“I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the actions and policies of persons that undermine democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine; threaten its peace, security, stability, sovereignty, and territorial integrity; and contribute to the misappropriation of its assets, constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.”

Obama’s Executive Order In 2014 Paved The Way For This To Happen

Nearly a month after this order was signed US diplomatic cables show that Soros did “undermine the processes and institutions in Ukraine.” Due to Soros’s illegal intervention into a peaceful transition of power, mass conflict erupted and an estimated 9,600 men, women, and children lost their lives.

Clearly that is interfering in the process. So why didn’t President Obama charge Soros as a threat to the United States national security? It’s because Soros flooded Obama and Hillary’s Democratic Party with about $100 million in donations. You really think that Obama is going to charge someone that has donated that much to their party?

Soros began his takeover back in 2004, as he declared “it is the central focus of my life” and “a matter of life and death” to push his influence on the American people and our democracy. While 2004 failed, Soros had turned to 2016 and had become Hillary’s highest donor. We know that Hillary listens to people that donate to her, so she would have been listening to Soros the entire time.

Now that the Democratic Party has been completely defeated, Soros is doing what he can to go against President Trump, saying “democracy is now in crisis.” Soros has been active in his fight against Trump, as he was discovered to have been the mastermind behind paying protesters to cause as much damage and destruction as possible.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/09/trump-uses-obama-executive-...

Views: 1837

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

George Soros = one of the ones who slipped throw the cracks at Nuremberg Trials ! Google paper clip Nazis 

Hi Charles Imwold,

With the greatest respect, may I suggest that folks should "search" rather than "google."

There are other search engines as good, and most of all, Google is NOT our friend.  They have infiltrated every tiny spot on internet websites until one cannot even buy a book without a piece of Google software operating the "BUY" button.  It then collects who you are, what you bought, what was your payment type, and God only knows what else.  Then they reported what they collected to "elite globalists."  That is my opinion. 

The word is NOT a verb, it is a globalist, progressive, company name.  I have removed almost as much of this "virus" from my computers as I can.  I admit that it has semi-crippled my normal manner of net-usage, but I can struggle through it. 

I hope I did not hurt anyone's feelings...

Thank You for the warning . What search engines do you suggest ? 

Others might know more, but I use MOZILLA FIREFOX (free) with 4 add-ons: DISCONNECT, FLASHBLOCK, JAVASCRIPT TOGGLE, and NOSCRIPT as controls to prevent info-theft.  I choose BING for search engine, but others might know of better ones.  I realize that BING is Microsoft's, and I don't know how deep their politics run.

I hope I have not broken any rules of this site with the above!

Anyhow, we should ALL stop using the giant progressive's business name as the preferred verb that means "search."

Ixquick is a search engine that does not track. I suggest trying it.

Thanks for the info on the add-ons for Mozilla Firefox, since that is the browser I use.

Duck Duck Go works well and they DON'T TRACK YOU!

i am wondering if all directives are going to be shot down by hack federal judges...what is to stop them???

Lock and load

The reason for the SECOND AMENDMENT and it is not so We The People can hunt ! 

"i am wondering if all directives are going to be shot down by hack federal judges...what is to stop them???"

Well recall that outside of court precincts, the judiciary has no arms and legs to undertake their renderings. That role is for the Executive, of which Donald Trump is the Chief Executive. So, if federal judges seek to refute due-process by bench judgements, they risk being relegated to irrelevancy. Mr Trump may elect to state, "Sorry, but the decision is contrary to law, and I will simply disregard the false judgement." Remember that outside of high crimes and misdemeanors, The President cannot be prosecuted unless first impeached. This has prevented Barry Obama from being prosecuted on more than one occasion. IMO

Soros, although he is an atheist, is a tool of Satan, and his

hate for the USA spews out dailyin the form of sedition through

his sponsorship of traitorous groups of activist organizations 

that need to be investigated, and probably, in most cases,

shut down!  This evil conspirator has funded all sorts of

illegal activity, which the left has fed off for many years.

He must be stopped, and dealt with by the new

AG, Jeff Sessions.  The USA needs  to throw him in a 

hole, and throw away the hole. 

Let the IRS go after mastercard for having ties with a enemy of the state as well as soros.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service