War for forced bank against the Tribe of Dan Iran, forced human implants can be enforced, once all nations submit to the Rothschild of England.

The Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ also were fore-barriers, of the mark of the Tribes of Dan.

Trump's War vs Tribe of Dan Iran: Qasem Soleimani- YouTube

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Khazar Jews, that hate Christ.

I guess I win with the last two image comments.

Ronald prefers the English King version. 

Where do you want your prize sent...  it's an autographed copy of Mein Kompf in hardcover....  

Mein Kompf is still a very popular book in the Middle East. Do you know why it is considered to be a good read?

Yeah, it is full of anti-Semitic rhetoric... and it fits right in with Islamic doctrine. 

Oh gosh poor Ronald...:)

Coffee time...:)

Good day, Tif... and may the Lord bless and keep you, may His countenance shine upon and in you...and your family... now and forever. 

I thought is was because they knew as Hitler did they are descended from a motley collection of Edomites, Canaanites, Kenites, Hittites, Khazars, Zionist, Turco-Mongolians, Moors, and assorted other races, along with a few White miscegenists. And this is the reason Arabs say there will be no peace in the Middle East until they are no more

That's the problem Richard you overthink simple things... you think to much.

How come you never can produce documents that refute what was written by the Founders, English Esquires, and Masons. I believe what they wrote and did by law to serve themselves.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service