Trump presser takes questions exclusively from conservative media

President Trump called on two reporters from conservative news outlets at his press conference Wednesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, continuing a pattern of mostly selecting questioners from the right.

Townhall and the Christian Broadcasting Network received questions on Wednesday.

At a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday, the Daily Caller and Sinclair Broadcasting asked questions.

The New York Post and Fox Business Network asked questions during Trump’s joint press conference Friday with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. And Trump called on Reuters and Fox News at a joint presser with British Prime Minister Theresa May last month. 

With news swirling around national security adviser Michael Flynn’s resignation and calls between Trump campaign officials and Russia last fall, Trump received questions Wednesday about whether allies could hamper the path forward on fixing the Iran nuclear deal. He was also asked about the path to peace in the Middle East. 

read more here: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319696-trump-presser-tak...

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Before you know it, Trump will have made all media irrelevant that is not compliant and reports anything negative about him. We the people elected Trump to be our leader who controls the media and all levers of power. We will take back our country when our President Donald J. Trump will not have to face any opposition and dissent anymore, when he will be in total control of the country, when he will make America great again. Trump will reign supreme over the USA and all her people. Make America Great Again!!!

President Trump will make America safer, stronger, more prosperous and greater than ever before and when America is safer, stronger, more prosperous and greater than ever before, the world will be also!

President Trump is so right so often about so much, that it is unbelievable! He is an unstoppable genius!

WAKE UP AMERICA! SUPPORT PRESIDENT TRUMP! DEMAND THAT THE DEMOCRATS AND THOSE TWO NITWITS, McCAIN AND GRAHAM STOP THEIR NONSENSE AND JOIN PRESIDENT TRUMP IN MAKING AMERICA SAFER, STRONGER, MORE PROSPEROUS AND GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!

Amen

everyday i hate the media more and more. I hope Trump totally ignores them.

Yeah.......I caught that when I was watching yesterday, and picked up on what was happening.  LOVED IT.

What would happen, if tomorrow we were attacked by aliens from outer space ?  I sadly believe that it is going to take some sort of catastrophic  event to bring people together again.  The atomic bombs on Japan for instance, were horrendous catastrophic events but today and ever since, Japan has been an ally. I've witnessed as well as participated in fist fights in the parking lot after school and watched the two opponents become best friends !  Someone is going to get their ass kicked ! 

Or, if we suddenly attacked by China, Russia, North Korea or Japan.

We don't even have a functioning government, or a capable military, at this point. And the whole world is seeing the chaos, turmoil and treason that is now commonplace and escalating on a daily basis.

TRUMP!

The path to peace in the middle east hasn't started at any time after the birth of Ishmael and it wont happen until The Lord returns to earth and rules on David's throne.

Why would he choose to give time and attention, to people who besmirch him, and continually print vile Lies about everything he does??  Screw them, I'd never answer another question for them, let them sit and watch Others get all the questions, people who are interested in moving America forward.

MSM (mainstream media) should remember that "payback is rough"! They have continually undermined Trump through the campaign and now in his early days in office and treated Obama as an outgoing hero. Obama turned our nation against itself and the media helped him do it! He brought back race wars, attacks on law enforcement, stripped our military, made illegal deals with our enemies, covered up for Hillary, refused to support or enforce our Constitution, set the IRS on opponents, and used the NSA as his personal "skeleton finder" in order to control congress. And the MSM aided him through it all and ruined their standing with the people of the USA and the world.

Is it any wonder that POTUS Trump and his admin shut you out of major press questions when you continue to make mountains out of molehills, share half-leaks and innuendo, and refuse to acknowledge any positive progress he is pursuing for our country? 

Good  the left media has proven its bias towards Trump.  Perfectly fine for all to ignore them.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service