Trump Polls Advantage Supported by Women And Hispanics While Pundits Eat Crow

Trump Polls

The Trump polls harvest has continued to be bountiful with Donald Trump registering a 19.8 percent Real Clear Politics average, ahead of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s 14.8 percent in the Iowa count on Tuesday, August 11, 2015. This confirmation of Trump’s top spot among the GOP hopefuls comes in the wake of political pundits predicting his doom due to verbal gaffes on women and Hispanics.

Prominent political analysts have been quick to pillory him as an outsider acting like a loose cannon oblivious to the rules of engagement observed by his more restrained rivals. Speaking out his mind with no regard for political correctness, reveal him to be a non-politician who will be the author of his own demise, the pundits warn.

Especially vocal in his attacks on Trump is The Washington Post‘s Chris Cillizza who has referred to Trump as “irrelevant.” Cillizza contends that Republicans know Trump and don’t like him because his goal is attention, not winning.

Another analyst who has engaged Trump in a war of words is The Washington Post‘s Charles Krauthammer who has labeled the billionaire real estate mogul a “rodeo clown.” Krauthammer lamented in one of his articles that putting people like Trump on the GOP stage, who are not serious candidates, diminishes the stature of the others who are.

Bill Kristol of The Weekly Standard, sent Trump a tweet prior to the Iowa results.

“We are past PEAK TRUMP! Sell-by date approaching. Plan exit strategy before Iowa!”

Other pundits who have panned Trump are New York Times‘ Nate Cohn, Kevin Drum atMother Jones, and RedState blogger Erick Ericson.

In Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, one-third of the women interviewed by Reuters on the street recently, admitted being Trump supporters and indicated they would continue to back him.

read more:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2331410/trump-polls-advantage-supported-by...

Views: 658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd rather just give her a few minutes at the end of a rope......

I just hope he has become a conservative, because he was a liberal in all of his past life.  That being said, I am fed up with the rinos like McCain and Flake just to name my own.

I would feel safer if Cruz/(Carson or Paul or Walker) were elected.

Donald Talks a Good Game and he sure  hit's the top 10 of America's chief complaints, i sure hope he can walk the walk and he means what he say's. if he does he is looking pretty good.

any woman that is sure of herself and want the best for this country, wants Trump.  He might be a risk, but at least I am willing to take it.  Except for Cruz I don't like any of them.

And remember when they use to predict the same thing about Reagan and even called him Bozo?

I think they'd make a good TEAM too.....or add Sarah Palin to the team...

Trump is serious about running and serious about making the country great again.  We need him in the White House.  His book spells it all out about how he would go about it.  He knows what he is doing and I believe he is the only one that we can really trust to do what he says.

"...he is the only one that we can really trust to do what he says."

Let's analyze that:

Trump promised Newt Gingrich he would support him for president. Gingrich announced he had trump's support. An hour later trump called a news conference and endorsed rino Romney for president. TRUMP DOES NOT DO WHAT HE PROMISES. He is as underhanded as anyone we have in congress or the white house now. Moreover he announced that he has been playing the game of getting political favors for money; THAT'S THE PROBLEM WE HAVE NOW AND TRUMP HAS NO INTENTION OF STOPPING IT. Ask yourself why trump waited until after Gingrich announced he had trump's support before he publicly announced for Romney.Ask yourself why trump got the development rights to The Old Post Office in Washington.

BUT.....do we actually KNOW Trump made that promise?  The only thing I've found anywhere is that Gingrich said he did.  And I've seen numerous comments that Newt apparently believes Trump is right for president....  I can't find anything that backs this up.  Do you have anything that points that direction?

I think Cillizza should stop reading his own crap.  so far he is full of Sh-t.  Hey Cillizza, keep up the good work.  Maybe the Washington Post will realize what a dumb sh-t you are.  I suppose not.  They are never to close to being right anyway!!!!!!!

I have purchased 3 copies of "Things That Matter" and read it twice. For all the history, philosophy and in depth analysis of the crisis occurring politically in America, where is this candidate who can fix America, Mr. Krauthammer? I agree, Mr. Cruz. But Mr. Cruz is not getting the massive poll numbers.

The rest of the candidates are all basically going to support Obama's amnesty. They are weak and will bend to liberal pressure. Therefore, do not condemn our candidate, Charles, and give him such put-down titles. It makes me like you less, and I did not think that was possible.

There should be a final, final chapter in  "Things That Matter" that is more realistic rather than philosophical. Cut to the point of where we are are a society and how superhuman the President has to be to save America. By that adjective, I mean someone who will not follow liberals! Obama was superhuman. He turned America into a disaster and he has liberals in his fist. We now have a nation ruled by ranting sophomore college students. We need that strength in personality to turn the clock back to sanity.

Before anyone criticizes or slanders Trump, consult with Americans. We are smarter than you guys.

OK all you dastardly MALES of the species !!!!   There is a word in the Dictionary that describes most PC  women in America who simply  "CAN'T STAND MEN !!!!" The word is "MISANDRY" !!!   Now I suggest before we sit idly by and allow ourselves to become as extinct as the "MASTADON" and "SABRE TOOTH TIGER", that we begin to freely use the word "MISANDRY" with as much venom as women apply the word "Misogynist " to any male who disagrees with them or doesn't cater to them at every whim. Frankly Men, we are becoming more  "domesticated" and less MANLY  than men a generation ago. It's becoming downright embarrassing to see grown men being brow-beaten into submission  by some ROSIE O'DONNELL bruiser with a foul mouth and wise ass attitude.  So for all those who "HATE MEN" it's fair game that they are referred to as "MISANDRIC COWS" . By their own desires they have shed the once elegant, gentile, demure and womanly presence in  American life, only to be replaced with a course, Tom-Boy, foul mouthed, man-hater attitude as depicted so much in our society, thanks so much to Hollywood, TV, and yes even some TV Anchor women on evening News stations. So let's go VIRAL with the word MISANDRY, MISANDRIC and the other variations found In the dictionary to describe our "BUTCH BITCHES" of the PROGRESSIVE generation. Maybe  we might win back some super LADY'S of the past who knew how to be  " WOMEN."

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service