Trump Polls Advantage Supported by Women And Hispanics While Pundits Eat Crow

Trump Polls

The Trump polls harvest has continued to be bountiful with Donald Trump registering a 19.8 percent Real Clear Politics average, ahead of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s 14.8 percent in the Iowa count on Tuesday, August 11, 2015. This confirmation of Trump’s top spot among the GOP hopefuls comes in the wake of political pundits predicting his doom due to verbal gaffes on women and Hispanics.

Prominent political analysts have been quick to pillory him as an outsider acting like a loose cannon oblivious to the rules of engagement observed by his more restrained rivals. Speaking out his mind with no regard for political correctness, reveal him to be a non-politician who will be the author of his own demise, the pundits warn.

Especially vocal in his attacks on Trump is The Washington Post‘s Chris Cillizza who has referred to Trump as “irrelevant.” Cillizza contends that Republicans know Trump and don’t like him because his goal is attention, not winning.

Another analyst who has engaged Trump in a war of words is The Washington Post‘s Charles Krauthammer who has labeled the billionaire real estate mogul a “rodeo clown.” Krauthammer lamented in one of his articles that putting people like Trump on the GOP stage, who are not serious candidates, diminishes the stature of the others who are.

Bill Kristol of The Weekly Standard, sent Trump a tweet prior to the Iowa results.

“We are past PEAK TRUMP! Sell-by date approaching. Plan exit strategy before Iowa!”

Other pundits who have panned Trump are New York Times‘ Nate Cohn, Kevin Drum atMother Jones, and RedState blogger Erick Ericson.

In Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, one-third of the women interviewed by Reuters on the street recently, admitted being Trump supporters and indicated they would continue to back him.

read more:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2331410/trump-polls-advantage-supported-by...

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to Trump, I have started to look differently at all of the "so called" political experts. What they fail to recognize is a re-awakening of the silent majority. We have had enough of the progressive liberals' political correctness, bold-faced lies, multiculturalism, moral turpitude, and selective enforcement of laws.

I agree Brian! I am tired of the "Politicians"-- It is time to get a business man!

sb

If we want a free country then we need a true outsider like Trump. MSM media hates him the dems dislike him and the GOP distaste for him is showing. Trump is only one telling truth and many can't stand it. They were raised on corruption and want it continued. Trump has been more open than any five democrats ever. He has been vetted by the left - right - and the middle. We know Donald inside out.

Trump IS NOT AN OUTSIDER!

Trump took the stage during the debate and announced he had bought favors from most of the people on stage! He is a self admitted member of the scheming cronies that thrive in Washington! How do you think he got development rights to the Old Post Office building in Washington?

CLEAN OUT YOUR HEADGEAR PEOPLE.

I see you have never own a business, not even an ice cream stand.  Business  is very competitive and your competitor is always willing to give.  So who do you think will win the deal?

If you want a perfect man I suggest you ask God to run. How many imperfection actions have you taken in life? Doing business with your enemies happens. Your sounding like good old democrat liberal stirring the pot.

You clean out your headgear, the Bucks he gave them is the cost of doing business. All of them except for Trump have their hand out. Where's yours?

Listen idiot

Millions of business men NEVER BUY SPECIAL FAVORS FROM POLITICIANS NOR SHOULD THEY HAVE TO.

Where are you from, China? That's how they do business in the third world. In this country it's illegal except for the rich elites in Washington!

If you weren't such an idiot I'd suggest you look at the trump business scam he set up to fleece poor down on their luck people out of their money. People paid $500.00 each to learn internet secrets to making money. Very few were able to make anything from his program. He's slick and used the same empty promises of greatness that he is using on the public now.

I totally agree with what Brian Massie wrote.

The Lame-Stream media remains astounded.....

The silent majority is about to get LOUD, put an END to career politicians, it's called TERM LIMITS and we need them BADLY! Go Trump! Make America GREAT again!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritofamericapartybook/2015/08/14/ob...

HILLARY MAY GET 5-10

LETS GIVE HILLARY FOUR MORE YEARS IN PRISON.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service