TRUMP IS RIGHT TO SKIP THE CORRESPONDENTS' DINNER

The White House Correspondents' Association dinner is the embodiment of the establishment. It has evolved into a celebrity studded event that mixes entertainment and politics in a toxic combination. It represents the elitist bubble at its worst. It's an event that celebrates the importance of the media and the unimportance of the people.

It's against everything that President Trump stands for. And he's entirely right to skip it.

Attending would have been a disaster. Dumping it once again sidelines the core of the media establishment. It transforms the story from which media associations or organizations are pulling out, to Trump's rejection of it. It's also another opportunity for the media to fulminate about private grudges that the country doesn't care about.

read more:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/265923/trump-right-skip-correspon...

Views: 405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can't blame the President for not going.

Who in their right mind would want to subject themselves to being surrounded with lying scumbags for even one minute, let alone an hour or so.

Mr. President, on behalf of all of us deplorables, stay far away from the libtard press trash.

Unlike the previous resident on Pennsylvania Avenue, President Trump will be working.

when will the media learn to just report the news and not make it all about them 

Why would he attend this.  The media is the enemy.

Trump is so different from Obama I can hardly believe it!  Obama never made a right decision, Trump almost never makes a bad decision.  When he does he corrects it.  Obama doubled down on his bad decisions and made them 10 times worse.  Obama said Trump had no experience and would make a lousy president.  The fact that Obama said that about Trump tells me that Trump will make a great president.  You could bet on the fact that what ever Obama says it will be wrong.  You can bet on the fact that what ever Trump says will be right.   

Douglas, you are exactly right !!!!   One thing I have noticed about Obama and the liberals, is that when they say something , the opposite is always true.   And that is the facts !!!!!!!!

Here what I am saying and you will notice also !

Next year it may be known as the Former White House Correspondents' Association dinner

I am proud of TRUMP!

SCREW THE WHCA DINNER!  IT'S ATTENDANCE HAS NOTHING MORE THAN THE "DESPECABLE, LYING, SENSELESS SCUM" THAT MAKE UP THE MEDIA!  THE DEPLORABLES SHOW TOTAL DISDANE FOR THE GROUP.  HOPE ALL IN ATTENDANCE GET DISINTARY FROM THE MEAL! 

Wise move. . . . . .President Trump knows exactly what is going on and knows how to handle it !!!!!!!

What a tear jerky for sure when the First Lady read The Lord's Prayer at Melbourne, Florida rally.

Everyone needs to watch !!!!!!!                 I'm sure the Lord was pleased !!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump's no fool - and he's not bent on self-destruction, either!!  Wonder what they'll say and do WITHOUT anyone (please, God!) from the Trump Administration to diss and bat about? In the past - even with W - there had been, at least, a modicum of respect and even humor.  But with Trump, it's become totally crazy!  Keep on keeping on, Mr. President - the only ones who love you are THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service