"This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

DONALD Trump has claimed Barack Obama had his “wires tapped” in Trump Tower during the US election.

The US President claimed his predecessor had tapped his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming it as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of tapping into Trump Towers
AP:ASSOCIATED PRESS
Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of tapping into Trump Towers

Trump has accused Obama of tapping his wires during last year’s ill-tempered presidential election
AP:ASSOCIATED PRESS
Trump has accused Obama of tapping his wires during last year’s ill-tempered presidential election

In a series of Tweets, Donald Trump made the claim, slamming it as a “new low”. He then appeared to brand Obama a “bad (or sick) guy”.

The property tycoon turned politician wrote: “How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Watergate refers the early 1970s political scandal which forced the resignation of Republican President Richard Nixon when it emerged that the Democratic party’s headquarters had been broken into.

He also tweeted: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

McCarthyism is the practise of making accusations without proper evidence.

He later added: “Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”

read more:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3009405/donald-trump-claims-barack-ob...

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oleg-I hate to say this, but I agree. The Freedom Caucus is standing firm with us. Ryan can't stand the Tea Party and most everything we stand for.

Robert...

One of the first items in establishing an order of battle is to IDENTIFY ones ENEMIES... the fact is that our major enemies are not in the Democrat Party  The Democrat Party is out of power ... and has no REAL say in what is happening.  The only say the Democrat's have is the say Ryan and McConnell allow them to have.

What is happening is that the Establishment ... in both named political parties are in fact the opposition party.  There is really only one party in DC and that is the Establishment Party... made up of members in both Political Parties it is the ruling party... and they know how to conduct Kabuki theater and Machiavellian politics... these are the individuals who make up the Swamp.

Trump must identify the swamp and target them for elimination... thru criminal investigation, political pressure, and future elections.  If he is unable to eliminate them he will find it nearly impossible to accomplish what he has promised.

Ronald-I agree with everything you said; however, we probably have different opinions on where the swamp is and what kind of creatures are in it.

As a example, I believe that there are a lot of high level Military Officers and Civil Servants who award contracts, retire and end up working for the guy who won the contract.

Now DOD is only one of the many Government agencies!

Term limits may drain a couple of sharks but not the killer wales.

It's amazing what people will do and how they justify it for 10 pieces of silver.

Do you think when Jesus said to Peter, " feed my sheep; feed my lambs, feed my sheep", he was talking about " food " or " the word of God "?

Just one point to make about your term limit comment, term limits weed out people like Jim Jordan, who is exactly the type of moral, brave person we need. True term limits lie in the voting booth. Alas, but the people are ignorant fools and the voting booth is closed to true contenders, only to party machine dictators, in general.

I only wish, dear friends, that everyone could read M. Stanton Evans's wonderful biography, Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies (Random House, Inc., 2007). Senator Joseph McCarthy was a man of great courage, who saw the plain sight of the legion of Communists working within the Roosevelt and Truman Administration during and after World War II.  The Democrats and the Eisenhower Republicans were artful in the way they used him as a scapegoat for deflecting public criticism of the significant influence Stalin enjoyed within the circles of the Washington Establishment.  The continuation of the vilification is a mark of the ignorance many of us have of the true facts of the momentous events ensuing from the HUAC and from Senator McCarthy himself.  Many patriotic Americans quietly admired the truck of Sen. McCarthy, but, in the end, the forces within the Republican Establishment joined the Democratic lynch mob in pursuit of the defense of Communism  in America.  

"McCarthyism" is usually defined as "making accusations without proper evidence". From exactly whom have we seen the predominance of fake news, anyway?  It has always been the very enemies McCarthy so vehemently attacked!  Senator McCarthy would have admired the Tea Party, and vice-versa!  We should make it a point to remember how perfidious the Republican Establishment was and remains.  They remind me of the Bonapartist phony nobility in France that destroyed the cause of French conservatism in the 19th Century! 

And Trump just knocked McCarthy, he does not know who the good guys are or the bad guys are apparently.

Would you lie to America... are your lips moving?

None of this would have happened if Trump had lost. Like he was supposed to. None of it.

Therefore it is Trump's fault.

And the dumb assed American people.  The ones that voted for him.

All this crime going on is the fault of, you guessed it, TRUMP. His Tower should be tapped, wired to the hilt. The sonofabitch stole the election. Him and that damn KGB Sh-t.

ISIS ain't a problem. Freedom fightin is what they are doing. And jobs? JOBS?? What the hell is that anyway?  Who  needs one? We got the gubmint supporting us. What the hell ya think it's for.

Assad is a good guy. He voted for Hillary. You can bet your sweet butt he did. Sure, he wiped out some low life scum. Prolly Trumpsters. You gotta do what you gotta do. Obama did.    "Yes, we can!" Member that?

Trump is a lying no good thief. His stealing caused all this crime wire tappin sh-t. Impeach him. Only BLM anyway.

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service