"This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

DONALD Trump has claimed Barack Obama had his “wires tapped” in Trump Tower during the US election.

The US President claimed his predecessor had tapped his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming it as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of tapping into Trump Towers
AP:ASSOCIATED PRESS
Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of tapping into Trump Towers

Trump has accused Obama of tapping his wires during last year’s ill-tempered presidential election
AP:ASSOCIATED PRESS
Trump has accused Obama of tapping his wires during last year’s ill-tempered presidential election

In a series of Tweets, Donald Trump made the claim, slamming it as a “new low”. He then appeared to brand Obama a “bad (or sick) guy”.

The property tycoon turned politician wrote: “How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Watergate refers the early 1970s political scandal which forced the resignation of Republican President Richard Nixon when it emerged that the Democratic party’s headquarters had been broken into.

He also tweeted: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

McCarthyism is the practise of making accusations without proper evidence.

He later added: “Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”

read more:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3009405/donald-trump-claims-barack-ob...

Views: 708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still insist....

...this miserable P.O.S. is orchestrating all the leaks and the Left's impeachment strategy.

The best way to deal with Obama... is too get the facts out regarding his citizenship issues and his direct ties to Islam... and then go after him for the many crimes he committed while in office.

Start with the 'murder/execution' of 4 US Citizens... who he personally signed death warrants on without any of the Constitutional Due Process required too do so... some have labeled these executions as an 'extra judicial' killing.  The facts speak for themselves it was unlawful and premeditated murder. There was no due process... the 4th, 5th, and 6th Amendment protections were not applied, before Pres. Obama signed their death warrants.

see:  

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/mar/19/kesha-rogers...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-were-the-4-us-citizens-killed-in-dr...

It should be noted that these deaths did not result from  'combat'... they occurred in Yemen... a nation, that Congress had not authorized the use of military force... drone strikes.  Laws... all kinds of them...were violated in the execution of these US Citizens.

Those US Citizens executed may have been terrorist...we will never know, as no indictment or trail occurred, not even a public hearing of the evidence took place... before they were executed.  These US Citizens were denied their Constitutional right to due process: the right to be indicted by a grand jury, the right to a jury trial, the right to confront the witness against them and too present their defense... they were denied their rights and were summarily executed by Pres. Obama. 

The execution of these US Citizens by Pres. Obama must not go unanswered... justice must be done.

Really sick of tweets when it should be arrest warrants with charges of sedition.

When I played tennis a lifetime ago, I had a pretty strong backhand. I have since then, always equated it with slamming someone with the truth. I want to see Trump's backhand, not a soft serve. Twitter is a soft serve and can never win the match.

AG Jeff Sessions has been in congress, both the house and the senate for 20+ years, and knows how Washington D. C. works, I agree it is time for some federal arrest warrants, but with so many within all branches of government, many outside of or sub-parts of the federal government's ABC soup-mix, states - their governing bodies against our President the only way for President Trump to get the word out, & the fastest way for him, with so many issues demanding his time and attention, is to Tweet.

House Intel Committee chair says US government collected surveillance on Trump transition team

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/22/house-intel-committee-chair...

BOMBSHELL: Trump team surveilled during Obama admin, says House Intel chair

It turns out that President Trump’s transition team may have been surveilled after all.

Politico reports, “Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under surveillance during the Obama administration following November's election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told reporters Wednesday.”

Rep. Nunes, R-Calif., said that "sources" informed him of possible surveillance that appears to have been legal and unrelated to the Trump-Russia collusion theories. 

Politico’s Eric Geller provided more details from the Nunes press conference.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/bombshell-tru...

He does not deserve the benefits that come with resignation.

He should be arrested and tried for everything related to his cover-up, dereliction, aiding and abetting, ignoring congressional orders, etc.

Resignation does not preclude PROSECUTION... after he is out of office.  It may however mitigate or ameliorate the time in prison... we need him gone ASAP.

In my mind all Trumps needs to do as the representative of We the People is to charge all the liberals and RINOs (within last eight years) in congress, senate, media and especially hussein's administration with treason and let We The People be the judge, The People's Court, there's plenty of easily collected evidence, even most of us can provide it ...Trump has the uppermost hand and yet he is not using it.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Woman Goes Crazy When Her Food Stamps Are Rejected

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service