There is no such thing as a conservative in the senate, nor the congress. Conservatism in action and or deed has become as extinct as the dinosaur.  There is no such thing as a Republican and no such thing as a Democrat.

What America is looking at square in the face is the new establishment elite who use terms and labels with political correct definitions and the sheeple decide which label best suits what they believe and obediently get in that particular line.  This isn’t a new thing.  It has been taking place for a long time.  It is just that now, (and long overdue) something huge is taking place.  It’s called Trump!

Trump has taken the average American by the hand and exposed how politics work, how votes are cast by politicians for their donors, who are the great merchants of the earth. He has shown us by opening up the discussion in a loud tone that is far from politically correct and calling out the liars.  He has called out the liars on the issues Americans have raised over and over again.

With Trump, the silent majority, and manipulated minority finally has a voice.  They love Trump for he has masterfully, and powerfully, with a strong stance, taken on the establishment and their evil agenda.

The Donald is exposing the political puppets who ignore and or coddle their supporters with rhetoric to deceitfully explain away their betrayal as to why their hands are tied, all the while voting the will of their puppet masters.

They are political whores who have sold their souls for money, recognition, and power that is as fleeting as their oath of office.  Their loyalty is to their greedy puppet masters.  There are a few good people in Washington, but just a few.

So while the con artists are lying to get votes, trying to erase their voting history, screaming when they are vetted, and boldly shouting stupid things at the debates as though they are smart….the people are well educated, street smart and using their God given gift of common sense.

rehttps://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/trump-calls-out-the-liars-and-deceivers/ad more:

Views: 953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE ARE "SILENT" NO MORE!!! TRUMP IS GOING TO BE A GREAT PRESIDENT, AND I SINCERELY HOPE, HE HIRES TWO OR THREE ATTORNEY GENERALS, JUST TO PUT THESE ASSHOLES IN JAIL FOR TREASON AGAINST THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH NOW, IS AN INTELLIGENT, PATRIOTIC AMERICAN, SOMETHING NOT WITNESSED IN WASHINGTON, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CRUZ, IN A LONG TIME.

The political establishment lost touch with the rank and file citizens of this country 40 years ago and the "DONALD" is reinventing that lost relationship. No political correctness B S that is voiding our freedom of speech.. No more Town Hall Meeting garbage mouth rhetoric. I saw this crap developing way back, that is why I cut all connections with al political ideologies and started thinking independently his type of independent thinking is exactly what we need We can do a lot for other countries but they should some appreciation appropriately.

Our industrial community could lower the prices without the cost of political contributions dragging profit margins down

Their greed is amazing.  Their lust for power is disgusting.  These people deserve to live in jail for decades for betraying the people and their party.

I read a lot of posts which contain logical assumptions.  Then I read posts which remind me of scenes from obama's campaigns.  Trump won't let this happen or that happen, trump will do this or that .  I believe trumps history dictates what he will do.

I do not believe a leopard can change his spots and I do not believe trump will do anything which does not further his own riches.  In a last act of desperation, far too many have placed their hopes and dreams in the hands of a con-man.    

If Trump had made his money by being a conman you might have a point, but he didn't. Why are you overlooking the more than 30,000 jobs that he has created? Do you really think it is impossible for someone who has realized the American dream to want it for as many people as possible?  No other candidate even comes close to his experience and the talents for accomplishments demonstrated over many years.  How many other candidates even have a worthwhile accomplishment besides talking? How many of the other candidates have experienced first hand the plethora of rules and regulations and know how they negatively impact business and cause harm to many people? When you are in the property development business you are involved with every aspect of business, because you actually create jobs, build things and distribute (not redistribute) wealth to many thousands or millions of people.  And you have the audacity to call him a con-man?  Who has he cheated? Who has he taken money from that he has not earned by his own efforts?  That is what con-men do.

I thought I clicked the reply under AHP1081 's comment, not yours, but maybe I clicked the wrong one. Sorry for any confusion. The # of jobs he created are from a CNN source, which is not likely to lie unless he created a lot more than that. .

People who have worked, owned Businesses, have experience in solving all sorts of problems, decisions have to made daily, and if you screw up, the Tax Payer doesn't bail you out, you grow broke, and good people under you ,lose their Jobs.      If you're smart enough, can manage and lead, then success finds you.     Empires don't build themselves, Donald built his because, he is intelligent, and he gets the job done, post haste,       We need a Self-Starter, a man who wants to do the Job, not a lazy no-good.     Donald sets his mind to something and it happens.

Did Reagan-the-Leopard, change his Spots, and become the ex-Democrat greatest President in our time?   With Paul Ryan's  "Judas Gesture" I feel like Reagan, when he declared "I didn't leave the Democratic Party, they left me".  "I didn't leave the Republican Party, they left me".  The American People are resonating with the only man besides Cruz, who is calling it like it is.  The rest are "Establishment Puppets".  We identify with Common Sense, not Politicians. GO TRUMP!!!

AHP1081

In case you haven't noticed Trump is no leopard.  You make a lot of noise for one lil poster however no one is buying your wares. Trump was no politician. He was a doer, a get it done kind a guy. You make a lot of ambiguous statements, like they were facts. Are you trying to con us?

the Republicans are Jew and the Dem are com

How could that be when everyone knows that Jews are communists and (establishment) Republicans are Democrats? :)

Talk about opening up the coffers for exploitation by the Great Merchants of the Earth.... BIG ENERGY was given a bonus in the Omnibus Appropriations Bill... the ban on exports of domestic oil has been lifted...

Can anyone here the giant sucking sound as our oil moves overseas at a very rapid rate... and our economy bottoms from a lack of cheap energy... look for gasoline to rise in the near term and basically all energy to climb with it.  BIG ENERGY wins BIG and the Public is raped once more... as their domestic oil reserves are looted by BIG ENERGY.

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service