Trump Advisers Call For A 'Purge' Of Obama Appointees

Image result for trump v obamaEarlier this week, in an appearance on Fox News, Trump confirmed his beliefs that Obama is behind the litany of leaks that have plagued his administration over the past couple of months.

"No, I think he [Obama] is behind it, because his people are certainly behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is."

And while the source of the leaks may be easy to deduce, the appropriate response is not so easy to implement.  That said, there is a growing chorus of advisers to the President who are urging him to purge the government of former Obama political appointees and quickly install more people who are loyal to him.

Newt Gingrich is among those calling for such a purge...per Politico:

"His playbook should be to get rid of the Obama appointees immediately," said Newt Gingrich, a top surrogate. "There are an amazing number of decisions that are being made by appointees that are totally opposed to Trump and everything he stands for. Who do you think those people are responding to?"

Gingrich added: "Ninety-five percent of the bureaucrats are against him."

Meanwhile, Gingrinch offered a backhanded compliment to Schumer, saying "I didn't get it early on. This is not about slowing down the Cabinet. This is about keeping working control of the government for Obama.  It's actually very shrewd on Schumer's part."

Gingrich said he blamed Sen. Chuck Schumer for slow-walking the nominees, though Schumer's office notes that many of the picks were not properly vetted: At least three have already dropped out. The Office of Government Ethics remains overwhelmed with applications now, "but they are beginning to catch up," one person involved in the nominations said. At many agencies, no top positions are filled, which means the layers of political appointees that report to them haven't been picked, either.

"I didn't get it early on. This is not about slowing down the Cabinet. This is about keeping working control of the government for Obama," Gingrich said. "It's actually very shrewd on Schumer's part. Trump is not going to have control of the government until at least June."

Roger Stone also chimed in on the debate saying the Trump administration should have cut ties with Obama's staff "a long time ago, a long, long time ago."

read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trump-advisers-call-purge-...

Views: 758

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to clean the filth out, if you're going to build something good !  There are many wonderful people all across this land who would love to replace the governmental goons of OVOMIT'S ! Purge and sanitize !! It sounds like Trump is finally going on the offensive, so I expect things to start moving and shaking !! Thank God for President Trump !!

The best defense is always a better offense.

Trump needs to wiretap Obama and then go after that A-hole. with both barrels then get Jarret and any others in this country that are subversives

OBAMA BELONGS BEHIND BARS OR BETTER YET HE DESERVES----TRUTHFULLY--- THE GALLOWS,AFTER BEING TRIED AND FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON!

AMERICA HAS HAD A CRIMINAL AS PRESIDENT BECAUSE "BERRY SOETORO" LIED HIS WAY INTO THE PRESIDENCY THEN LIED ALL THE WAY FOR 8 LONG PAINFUL YEARS OF NOTHINGNESS----------- AND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WAS HIS SHILL.

noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
AND
THIS CURRENT DEMOCRAT PARTY HAS DONE JUST THAT AS MANY NAIVE VOTERS FELL FOR THEIR SCAM OF GLOBALIZATION AND ONE WORLD CRAP.

FIRE EVERY barry soetoro SCUM POS WHO WAS HIRED IN 2009 AND UP THE PRESENT !!!  E V E R Y ONE OF THEM !!!  

NO MAS demoCRAPS and NO MAS RINOS !!!

Regardless of cost, fire every single one of them. Drain the damn swamp, stop talking about it and get the damn job done. Been watching the Republicans talk about what their going to do since Gingrich's contract with America during Clintons disgusting years as president. Always a bunch of talk never see any action from Republicans. The Democrats we know will do something that is completely unholy. Unless we wrap our hands around the necks of these politicans nothing will ever be done.

Every last one of them. and if they are caught Leaking information than Jail Time. 

PURGE..., THEY were put in there TO CAUSE TROUBLE.., DISRUPT....., and TO LEAK TO THE MEDIA....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! PURGE....!! 

OR IS THAT PLUNGE.....!! 

DRAIN THE SWAMP..., TOILET AND WHATEVER....!! GET RID OF THE GARBAGE... SEWAGE....ETC. ETC....!

Image result for TOILET PLUNGER CARTOON

The GOP Leadership in Congress can stop all this... it isn't Schumer ... it is McConnell that is denying Trump his picks.. McConnell is the man responsible and we all need to shout it from the roof tops.

I also believe Trump has the right to make temporary  appointments while pending Congressional approval of his nominees.. they all should be working pending permanent appointment.  What is up with that?  Is someone giving the President bad advice?

Hell Obama had unconstitutional Czars working for him... being paid with government funds and none of them were authorized by Congress or approved for Presidential direct appointments. 

"Earlier this week, in an appearance on Fox News, Trump confirmed his beliefs that Obama is behind the litany of leaks that have plagued his administration over the past couple of months.

"No, I think he [Obama] is behind it, because his people are certainly behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is." "

I agree,,,,10000% and start with the DOJ dude Sessions just put in charge of the "russia fiasco BS"...anyone appointed by or connected to king o and jarret..... must go

WE NEED TO MOVE FAST ON ANY INDICTMENTS OF OBAMA'S HENCHMEN and HENCH-WOMEN !!!!!!!  No reasons  that the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CANNOT do it's "DUE DILLIGENCE" against the CONSPIRATORS while other matters are taking place.  ISOLATE ALL THE OBAMA'S APPOINTEES NO MATTER HOW LOW on the ladder they are NOBODY IS TO BE TRUSTED AT THIS POINT !!!!

OBAMA apparently has used his 8 years to seed his Agents deeply within ALL the Government AGENCIES, thinking of course that HILLARY would replace him as President and ALL the OBAMA/MARXIST's will have already been placed accordingly.

But UP JUMPED our MAN, "DONALD TRUMP" who, in spite of OVERWHELMING OPPOSITION from ALL QUARTERS   "SAVED THE DAY" and "OUR COUNTRY" from CERTAIN DISASTER, and became POTUS !!!!!

WELL, NOW WE SEE OBAMA is working on "PLAN #B !!!!   He has to now, do a lot of MICRO- ENGINEERING to UNSEAT TRUMP BY "HOOK OR BY CROOK."  HOW to do that does not MATTER TO OBAMA !!!!  He is RUTHLESS and will do ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE HIS GOALS OF DESTROYING THE AMERICAN NATION and the PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE, like YOU and ME !!!!

EVERY ONE OF US MUST TAKE TO THE STREETS, PARKS, AUDITORIUMS, AND WHEREVER WE CAN RAISE OUR VOICES IN SUPPORT OF OUR POTUS " DONALD TRUMP" !!!!!  AND DROWN OUT OR STOMP OUT  if necessary, the THUGS AND COMMUNISTS THAT SUPPORT THE OBAMA/CLINTON MOBS that have turned VIOLENT AGAINST US, OUR PROPERTY and our FAMILIES !!!!!!!!

TIME IS NOW !!!!!!!    GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service