Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

Treason now walks in the halls of Congress, our Courts are filled with  a brand of justice empty and void of conscience or honor, the Administration is corrupt beyond imagination... and the MARXIST are laughing as our Nation self-destructs.

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams.

I bleed and I cry... too see what was once a proud and secure people being bound by their own representatives...  a corrupt and despicable group whose derelict minds would chain their brothers and sisters in order to promote their own power.  Such, men and women deserve the ire of us all... we need no longer salute them in public or privately loud them with praise.

It is time too shun them... too let them feel the shame they deserve.  It is time to put a wall between them and the power they would harness to take our liberty.  A wall of public protest, a firm resolve to depose them as soon as possible. 

It is no longer permissible to allow such individuals... one more day in power than it is necessary, to  first peacefully remove them and if by peaceable means we fail... then by our right as sovereign and free men, we must secure the liberty our forefathers so faithful purchased with their blood and treasure.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague." By: Marcus Tulluis Cicero 58 BC

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, you disagree with my declining conjugal rights?  I wouldn't want to misrepresent your opinion. I expected you would agree with my position on that issue. 

Boring...:)

Got things to do...like 2 children a husband, the cats and the dog...:)

PEOPLE "real citizens of California" ..... if you do nothing about righting the ship called California  and vote to get rid of the "Democrat Party ROT" that infests its capital's halls and legislature being lead by a first class moron as Governor, then the federal government will have no other choice but to take California over and restore it to the brilliance it one was.

To R.A. Nelson;

I am in agreement with what is being said.

There are TEASONISTS in Congress the Senate and the Legislatures of all our states. Some deserve Firing Squad,  some like John Brennan, Eric Holder, James Clapper, John Kerry, Hillary and above all former POTUS Obama....for sure deserve a trial then public execution by Firing Squad.

Yes.  We have let them have their way.  Have you or anyone watched "The Hunters?"  It caught my attention about how many Nazi members the USA allowed here, that is if it's true.  Does make you wonder.

There are more blogs then just this one: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum

And what about the Nazi's? At least they and JFK had the courage to 86 the Rothschild and their banking system...:)

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness..."  so is this gift of God richly supplied to a chosen few... so glorious a thing it can not be ignored...

Look therefore to the heavens for joy ... for beauty comes in such measure that one's soul may drink but for a moment... of such pleasure... before it blinds one's eyes... this apparition of beauty... this gift to mine eyes. 

Why then such corruption... such betrayal held in a moment, dispised forever... in time... The work of hate and ignorance at the gate... let it not in ... and beauty will never die, But let it in and the corruption it brings shall devour the worlds... Apollon exposed... the Devil unmasked... beauty destroyed and heaven's gates assaulted. 

Oh, that my mind's eye had not seen such beauty... such corruption, such misguided error... as beauty would disguise. .. Apollon the Destroyer, he too never dies.

By RA Nelson

Quotes from John Keats 

Da!!!!! what ever, got them globalist on the run with that statement...:)

Bump...:)

Bump...:)

Seeing how every one is showing up to post blogs, I will go on vacation, and get ready for the convention....:)

Between the conventions and my news papers we do a lot of damage...:)

God Bless us Goys, cause God created us...:)

Ronald is so slow, so I will come back later and slap around his comments: see link: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-i-want-legal-immigra...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service