Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

Treason now walks in the halls of Congress, our Courts are filled with  a brand of justice empty and void of conscience or honor, the Administration is corrupt beyond imagination... and the MARXIST are laughing as our Nation self-destructs.

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams.

I bleed and I cry... too see what was once a proud and secure people being bound by their own representatives...  a corrupt and despicable group whose derelict minds would chain their brothers and sisters in order to promote their own power.  Such, men and women deserve the ire of us all... we need no longer salute them in public or privately loud them with praise.

It is time too shun them... too let them feel the shame they deserve.  It is time to put a wall between them and the power they would harness to take our liberty.  A wall of public protest, a firm resolve to depose them as soon as possible. 

It is no longer permissible to allow such individuals... one more day in power than it is necessary, to  first peacefully remove them and if by peaceable means we fail... then by our right as sovereign and free men, we must secure the liberty our forefathers so faithful purchased with their blood and treasure.

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague." By: Marcus Tulluis Cicero 58 BC

Views: 853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bonnie, happy to see ya are still with us...:)

LOL Tif

Could not agree with you more Col. Nelson

Put a dum dum or two in it. Hang the bastards from lamp posts in every city, town village liberal leftist reside in!

Hang them?  We can't even get them to court.

The Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the land is the President... not the Attorney General (AG).  The problem with arraigning these criminals is that the AG will not act on the mountains of evidence pointing to criminal conduct needing indictment... Both the AG and President are failing to administer Justice.

I approve of Pres. Trump in most areas of his Administration... but he gets a big fat 'F' for draining the swamp and enforcing the law... Not one... I say again, not one... major political figure has been indicted... arraigned... that is inexcusable given the evidence of criminal acts piling up all over.  

Mr. President FIRE THE Attorney General... FIRE EVERY US ATTORNEY ... fire them all, until prosecutors are in place who are will enforce the laws equally...America needs US Attorneys and an AG, who will charge, try, and CONVICT, individuals in high places y the truckload.  We need convictions not more investigations. 

Mr. President you may have to actively engage the Office of President in law enforcement duties... by directing investigations and following up on indictments and trials, to ensure our nation's laws are properly applied to everyone. It is OBVIOUSLY not happening and it appears it will NEVER HAPPEN... given the present occupants of the DOJ.... starting with the AG. 

The crooks are running the DOJ, they are acting as US Attorneys (prosecutors), and are fixing the outcome of investigations within the FBI.  FIX THE PROBLEM or appoint someone as AG who will.

Why don't you send this to the Pres....I think he would listen to you. He has too many people in office that have been there from Bush and Obama....I say he should get rid of them all....they are part of the Deep State that are trying to get rid of him. He should not trust career politicians, been in too long and too comfortable with lobbyists. Wray and Barr don't seem to want to bring anyone to justice...but we common citizens see what they are...working against him and WE THE PEOPLE......YOU know WE are slowly losing our country...WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MOVE PEOPLE.  WWG1WGA

ISAIAH 5 : 20 

20 ¶ Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter. 

We are in the last days before CHRIST RETURNS .

Your a military buff, what do ya think of this blog John: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/russia-and-the-khazars-195...

I have reviewed this article before and found it to be a nonsensical diatribe of Anti-Semitism... a combination of maniacal fears and prejudices, culminating in the postulation of a Jewish grand conspiracy to control the world.

You're probably to constipated, worrying over my zipper, to give a sh*it. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service