Top Marine to Obama: Get in the Fight

It’s highly unusual for a high-ranking soldier, let alone a high-ranking Marine, to publicly question White House and Pentagon policy. Yet that’s exactly what four-star Gen. James Amos, Commandant of the Marine Corps, did yesterday in Washington.

Speaking at the Brookings Institute Tuesday, Amos said the Obama administration paved the way for the emergence of the Islamic State of Syria and Iraq (ISIS) by completely withdrawing American troops in 2011.

POLL: Did the foreign policy of Barack Obama leave Iraq open to invasion by the radical Muslims?

“I have a hard time believing that had we been there, and worked with the government, and worked with parliament, and worked with the minister of defense, the minister of interior, I don't think we'd be in the same shape we're in today,” Amos said.

Amos also blasted the White House for failing to live up to its obligations around the world.

read more here: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-marine-obama-fight-191600744.html

Views: 1070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amos is a Patriot! OOOOHRah!! Semper Fi

What we need is SEVEN DAYS IN MAY

He in fact is retiring...the new Commandant has already been chosen.

Still it is indicative of the Marines to stand up when called upon.

Another Marine General responsible for the defense of the SW area of the US has also been heard speaking out about the loose border situation. He is responsible for its defense yet not allowed to do anything to stop an obvious invasion.

We need to back these Marines.

General Amos,

As a retired Navy man and Viet Nam Veteran, I salute you.  Knowing that I am a nobody to you, let me add what I feel is the best way I can convey what you have done:

General Chesty Puller would have been Proud of you, as well as those General Officers you have served with, and those who's place in History you have taken.  Thank you General. 

Gen. Puller received the second highest U.S. military award six times; five Navy Crosses and a U.S. Army Distinguished Service Cross.

Maybe he'd like to lead an underground cell of American Patroits?

With all of the high ranking flag officers andothers that obummer has fired

we should have sufficient leadership along with 25 million

vets many of whom might be convenced to participate

That is my thoughts.

"Might be convinced to participate"? Don't think you would have much trouble GETTING THEM to participate (those that are able), seeing as how the government has "screwed them royal"!   USN-RET

Well IAW Obama, we are living in a time of tranquility throughout the world.

As a combat disabled Marine, I salute General Amos for risking at the very least his job and even possibly his life by chastising this administration. SEMPER FI General.

HOO-Rah !!!!  Semper Fi Marine !!!!!!!

Let's Face it People....... We are at WAR...BIG TIME ......and unfortunately our target of opportunity is none other than the Oval Office, .........Headquarters of all our problems.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service