TOP DEMOCRAT: ‘UN-AMERICAN’ TO QUESTION MUSLIM LAWMAKER ON INTEL PANEL

AP

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said those who criticize the appointment of Democratic Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) to the Intelligence Committee because he is a Muslim are “un-American.”

Schiff, who is the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said he has been “deeply disturbed” by the reaction by some to Carson’s appointment last week.

“I am deeply disturbed that since his appointment to the committee, Congressman Carson has been subject to vicious, anti-Muslim attacks online and in social media, questioning his loyalty to our country solely because of his faith.”

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/16/top-democrat-un-...

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If he is an elected politician in DC, then it's about 90% certain he's a criminal.  If he's a Democrat, that figure goes to 100%.

The sickening attitude of the democrats will be the death of this nation. A revolution is coming and I, for one, will be there.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) whaaaaa! Whaaaa! we as a Nation do not trust MuSLIMes they have pretty well showed us they are not trustworthy. Their Koran allows them to lie to infidels, CASE IN POINT OUR SUPREME LEADER THE OBAMY LIES ALL THE TIME.

Un-American??? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

It is not "unAmerican"! Americans have the right and obligation to question anybody and anything to determine whether or not we agree with them or to determine whether or not they are "unAmerican" in their thinking or actions. I will question anyone or anything that I see fit to question!

amen to that

Why does this suprise anyone? Just one more NAIL in the coffin for the United States of muslims. 

What nation have they ever went into that they never took over?? NONE, NOTAAA!!!

They are here in America with a their leader b. hUSSEIN o. leading the way for them. Right now there are about 5-6 million of them here and growing daily with our open borders. 

WHO'S FAULT IS IT??? OURS, FOR LETTING IT HAPPEN. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said those who criticize the appointment of Democratic Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN) to the Intelligence Committee because he is a Muslim are “un-American.”

“I am deeply disturbed that since his appointment to the committee, Congressman Carson has been subject to vicious, anti-Muslim attacks online and in social media, questioning his loyalty to our country solely because of his faith.”

We The people Do Not criticize the 'appointment' Because Carson is a Muslim & We The People Do Not question Carson's Loyalty To Our Country BECAUSE of his FAITH - - - - We The People 'Criticize & Question Carson, being OF The Muslim Faith Being Loyal To Our Country

we americans don't care if he is a muslim if it was just a religion. But its NOT, it is a poitical, ideological conflict with not only other faiths but in conflick with our constitution and our way of life that this muslim would like to take us. Unless you don't like living in the 21st century and you prefer to live under a totalitarian government that lives back in the 5th century then Carson would not ne a problem

It's not about his faith, it's about his words and actions of hate towards America. DUH!

No more un-American than calling the KKK un-American!

No Adam Shiff. It is you That are UN-AMERICAN it is You that cohourt with the Enemy You Trattor.

What Deeply Disturbes me is that you find this Trattor and Un american Enemy appropiate. He's has demonstrated he has But one loyalty and that is to Allah Period.

and it is not a small minority that oppose him  my congressmen clerk told me they where being floded with simular complaints you Dam Lier.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service