To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

During an appearance before the U.K.’s House of Lords on Tuesday, Hollywood actress and human rights advocate Angelina Jolie spoke out about how Islamic State group militants use sexual violence as a means to perpetuate terrorism — and about how we need strong leadership (unlike that of President Barack Obama) to overcome this threat.

Jolie’s excoriating speech laid bare just how anemic and pitiful Obama’s response to ISIS has been, and how ISIS is being allowed to build a society based on rape, violence, and of course Shariah law.

“They are dictating it as policy beyond what we have seen before,” Jolie said. “They are saying, ‘We should do this, this is the right way to build a society, so we tell you to rape.’”

Islamic militants are basically building a civilization not focused on growing food or educating children, but rather on kidnapping, enslaving and raping women, to perpetuate the endless cycle of terrorism, and Obama has allowed these barbaric radical Muslims to thrive.

“The most aggressive terrorist group in the world today knows what we know, knows that it is a very effective weapon and they are using it as a centrepoint of their terror and their way of destroying communities and families, and attacking and dehumanising,” Jolie explained.

“For over 10 years, I had been visiting the field and meeting families and survivors of sexual violence who felt for so long that their voices simply didn’t mater, they weren’t heard, and they carried a great shame,” Jolie continued.

She added that we need “a very, very strong response at this time” to stop this horrific behavior. Of course, we have been calling on Obama to make that strong response for years, but he’s far more interested in race baiting back home than dealing a death blow to radical Islam.

Jolie does have some measure of expertise in the matters she’s speaking of. As she told the Houses of Parliament, she has been campaigning for Middle Eastern victims of sexual abuse for over a decade (H/T The Gateway Pundit)

It seems like Jolie is someone whose words President Obama should heed. Will our president actually take the time though to listen, learn and adjust his failed strategy against what he once referred to as the “JV team?”

Only time will tell — but we wouldn’t want to put any money on it.

SOURCE: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-hater-angelina-jolie-explodes-utterly...

Views: 1069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a simple solution to the whole problem; all it would take is a couple of short videos displayed showing how we handle terrorists that are caught alive.

Requirements: piano wire, zip ties, 2X12 plank and a pen full of hungry pigs.

1  Zip tie their hands behind their back

2  Piano wire noose over their twinky and gonads

3 Stand on the plank over a pen of hungry pigs as long as you can with the video tape rolling.

4 Distribute 50000 copies of the tape to ISIS and the world; their 72 virgins will remain virgins!!!!!!!!

Bryon, what sect of Islam do you belong to? You certainly aren't a Christian. I see no difference from their beliefs and yours.

Do what the Indians did to rapists.  Take the them to a stump soaked in a flammable liquid.  Nail the Johnson to the stump.  Put a rusty knife just out of reach.  Set the stump on fire. Then leave.

How many heads have they cut off.  Yes castrated is an excellent ideal to me.  

Wish I had thought of this... We should castrate , Give  an injection of pig blood , and after enough time for the blood to go through the body . they should be given the same type of trial they give Christians and then executed.

Yes even more than that

The case will be that with websites like this (All of them) is that now Amreicans can see the open attack to take this country, the citizen's , just like in a bar,  let out all the frustration as becuase like me I new every thing in sight as Alex Jones does with infowars.com as we see now. THEY, need a little more time to make the circle. d.w.m.

That's interesting to say the least

Obama should have been Impeached long time ago for trying to strip our Constitution and wanting to change the rule of Law.

What kind of Congress do we have to let this happen. . . . . .the wrong ones !!!!!!!!

For evil to take control ; is for good people to do nothing !!

I am with you on that one 100 percent in fact I believe he is behind all of this mess

You know what the real problem is ??? The low information liberal media communicating lies and hate in all avenue of media.

Majority people get there info from turning on the TV or newspaper and very few take time to research the facts and truth.

That's the real problem !!!!      Whoever controls the media controls the world.

You got that right my friend

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service