Image result for tim allen pro trump

"I might have a problem with that."

Comedian Tim Allen, an outspoken conservative best known for starring roles in shows like Last Man Standing and Home Improvement, took on Hollywood’s anti-Trump sentiment Thursday on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

“You’ve gotta be real careful around here. You get beat up if you don’t believe what everybody believes,” Allen said to Kimmel when asked about his attendance to the inauguration of President Donald Trump in January.

Allen also asserted that being a conservative in Hollywood was like living in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

Specifically, he said, “This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened.”

“If you’re not part of the group, ‘You know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.’”

“Just so many people, and when they show up, you know, the ex-president gets in a helicopter and there’s jets and marines taking him this way and there’s parades, but it looks like a Cadillac parade, everything was just rows of Cadillacs,” he said.

“This government does stuff big.”

During the 2016 campaign season, Allen was one of the only celebrities to show public support for Trump’s candidacy and nomination.

In a 2016 interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor called on his fellow members of the acting and film industries to support Trump because he believed Trump had the ability to address issues facing our country.

“He’s a businessman so he understands how debt load works,” Allen said.

He is also on record as saying other celebrities are hypocrites for their actions and rhetoric against Trump, both during his campaign and the early days of the presidency.

Allen also told Kimmel the American people need to be weary about mass intelligence gathering, which he believes people are willing to accept if they see certain corporate names attached to it.

“If the government drove down the street in a gray sedan with a camera on it, you’d be rioting, going to Washington,” he said. “But if it’s white, with emojis and ‘Google’ on it, hey, you’re waving at it! They’re taking pictures of your house!”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/tim-allen-takes-anti-trump-sentime...

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of the few actors I respect!

http://i.imgur.com/X0nBS3v.jpg" alt="X0nBS3v.jpg"/>

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by