This is the kind of military hero kicked out early by Barack Obama

Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as “Mad Dog Mattis,” is retiring after 41 years of military service. The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the “most revered Marine in a generation.

Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003. According to reports, President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran.

General James Mattis was an inspirational leader and a legendary wordsmith:

1. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”

2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

read more:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/07/13/this-is-the-kind-of-milita...

Views: 2512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the true American soldier and WE THE PEOPLE are calling on your service. We need you and patriots like you to lead the rest of the Americans to take back our loved country The USA. God Help Us All.

"Yes, Sir" we will need your help here for the domestic terrorists that came here while you were overseas fighting these radicals,their goal is total domination of "USAmerica"and the rest of the free world, stop

the madness of the illegal occupying "The White House" !!!

When asked of Obama will you obey an order to fire on American citizens if they will not give up their guns, it is reported that Mattis said, "No, I will not violate the Constitutional rights of civilians to have and hold arms. And neither should you Mr. President. "
A true American patriot. Mattis, not Obama, for those who might be confused. - Dr. Jim Garrow -

General Mattis:  I was there in Iraq in 2003 when you led the 1st Marines in.  That was the best day of my five years in Iraq.  We were exhilarated and so very thankful to see the 1st Marines come in!!!  Thank you sir for your service, your conviction and your leadership.   I am quite sure your retirement will be short term!  Our country needs all her great leaders and you are at the top of the list!!! 

The pussy simply cannot stand the thought of having a man around. The General will do fine after he retires and the Corps will be the better for having a Marine like Gen. Mattis leading them. Mattis is up there with Puller, Walt and several men who would not knuckle under to the pussy civilians who think they can lead warriors. Give e'm hell General and Semper Fidelis.

That"s one tough SOB. I'll bet he could make obama piss his little pink panties with a stern look.

"Yes Sir you bet he will" :)  :D  :)

PLEASE GENERAL 'MAD DOG MATTIS' RUN FOR POTUS!! 

kick the fraud asshole out of office.

old sarge,'nam vet,'68,'70

lrrp/abn

General James Mattis --- This veteran salutes you Sir. God bless you and Semper Fi. 

From a retired Master Chief of the Command (CMDCM) I salute you General Mattis.  I would follow you into battle anywhere.

When do we start going after the enemy in who wants to end this great experiment?  An experiment by the way that has been proven to work. 

We have had difficulty "winning" all the conflicts we've been in since, and including Vietnam. Reason of course, our hands, at least one, have been tied behind our back's as we fought. This was the PC Civilian control directed from DC. Our enemy's fought hard...in some cases, harder than we were allowed to fight (by direction). They were protecting their own country. 

We have never lost the fight when we had to defend our country on our soil. If things don't get better soon....we will certainly have to fight again...here at home. If that is necessary...leaders like the General and many, many others will step forward and insure our victory. Our enemy's, in this country, today...are all talk, leftist/marxist, lawyer politicians.....won't be much of a fight!!! Ex: New Black Panthers....bats and uniforms blocking polling places...denying unarmed citizens their right to vote. Real tough guys...huh?? If the **** hits the fan....gonna be a lot different citizen/s, our enemy will have to deal with. 

I am glad that all of you who did return are finding out the truth about the illegal occupying the White house???

We have been clueless as to what we should do, to make him go away permanently, a tyrant without a country 

to call his own...no one sane wants him, the honey coated lies of a muslim with terrorists surrounding him to

make him feel right at home in Kenya ..."Buzzard Bait"!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service