Things The Media Does Not Talk About: US Border- YouTube

Rajiv Chowdhury, 34, was intercepted this week by Atascosa County police after ranch owner Ted Bukowski called police after he found the half-naked man sexually assaulting one of his cows.

Bukowski first believed his cattle were being harassed by coyotes until he discovered it was, in fact, a man that was the source of all the disturbance.

“He asked me not to shoot. He told me he wouldn’t do it again if I didn’t call the police” Bukowski, 67, told reporters.

“He said the cow was the reincarnation of his wife, and when I asked him what the hell he was talking about, he said the cow had the same eyes, smell, and taste than his deceased wife,” he recalled, visibly amused.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-accused-of-raping-a-cow-claims...

There are 48 U.S.–Mexico border crossings, with 330 ports of entry. At these points of entry, people trying to get into the U.S. are required to open their bags for inspection.

Mexico and the United States share the world's most transited border. The San Ysidro Port of Entry is located in between San Ysidro, California and Tijuana, Baja California. Approximately 50,000 vehicles and 25,000 pedestrians utilize this entry to the United States daily.

Border Wall, some estimates show an $8 to $12 billion cost for such a project, while others find there are enough uncertainties to drive the cost to between $15 and $25 billion.

Since 2000, legal immigrants to the United States number approximately 1,000,000 per year, of whom about 600,000 are Change of Status who already are in the U.S. Legal immigrants to the United States now are at their highest level ever, at just over 37,000,000 legal immigrants.

As a result, growth in the immigrant population was 4.6 million from 2010 to 2017. In addition to immigrants, there were 17.1 million U.S.-born minor children with an immigrant parent in 2017, for a total of 61.6 million immigrants and their children in the country — accounting for one in five U.S. residents.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Copulation with animals is not an unusual event for Eastern populations... the Left praises such DIVERSITY and CULTURAL Norms... inviting every one to join in or too be accused of being racist and bigoted. 

Democrats celebrate coitus with other species as part of embracing multi-culturalism... LOL

Copulation with animals is not an unusual event for Eastern populations, say what Mr. Nelson....what???

Oh man, that is weird...LMAO

Illegal Alien Arrested for Raping Cow, Police Say

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/illegal-alien-arrested-for...

Illegal alien arrested for raping cow in U.S.

They are trying to prove rape, but the cow found the jail and was protesting to let my man out. Obama was upset over the news...:)-

Mooo...Mooooo!!! please this is so???????? like Da!!!!!!!!!

I'd be carefull about where I used the expression 'Mooo', Tif...  Certainly, no where near the border.  Just joking... no one could ever mistake you for a cow...

I don't have brown eyes, now do I?

They never did say what end on the cow was being assaulted, or was they also using their hands like they did against the woman they raped?

Well TIf, I don;t think these lost souls care what color your eyes are... they can;t even tell the difference between a woman and a cow...

Beautiful women need to be very careful today... in fact, all women need to pay attention to their surroundings.  Morals are gone and rape is becoming more prevelant with the importation of foreign cultures.  In Islam it takes two witnesses to convict of rape and an unaccompanied woman on the street by themselves is considered fair game... that's whay Muslim women dress in Burkas, and are accompanied by a male member of their family when they need to be in public.

They need to be careful, I would not hesitate, to put a sick animal down.

Good for your Rosie... time to conceal carry if you don't already do so.

Only a idiot would use this Governments registry for guns.

And I created the video above, dad is to, redneck, I would say and he gave me the rights to walk softly and carry a big stick, in posting videos.

i just cannot remark but to say sick these are sick people

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service