The Weekly Standard's Kristol: I have Come to Loathe Donald Trump

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TRUMP CAN KEEP THE NO THIRD PARTY  PLEDGE. HE CAN START A SECOND PARTY.

EL TRUMPO CAN DO NO WRONGO.  CAN YOU DANCE THE HILLARY? YOU PUT TWO FISTS OUT TOGETHER TO TAKE THE HANDCUFFS AND TAKE TWO STEPS TO THE LEFT, THEN TURN AROUND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK FOR THE HANDCUFFS AND TAKE TWO MORE STEPS TO THE LEFT. SUPREME COURT JUST RULED. HILLARY CAN RUN THE WHITEHOUSE FROM PRISON.

THE COLORADO NUT JOB KILLED 3 THAT DAY. PLANNED SLAUGHTERHOOD KILLED 3,000 THAT DAY AND SOLD BABY PARTS FROM BRAINS TO EYES.. THAT COP SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALONE NO COP WORKING ANYWHERE SHOULD WORK ALONE. OBAMA COUNTRY IS A WAR ZONE AND GETTING WORSE NOW THAT CUBAN DRUGS WILL BE FLOWING IN AND DISTRIBUTED BY THE 5,000 NON VIOLENT DEALERS OBAMA SET FREE TO PREY. NO COP SHOULD WORK ALONE.

During each debates when they ask Trump a question he never gave a good answer because he dose not know the answer.

Hey Bob !  Vote for Hillary, she knows all the answers and if not she will make one up !!!

What a joke, not one of these fools will vote Republican! They are part of the problem. Why do I care about ABC or Kristol? I can not believe ABC is still on the air, no one watches them anymore.

ONLY THREE 911 DANCERS? ARE THEY PART OF HILLARY'S VIDEO TEAM?  THEY WERE DANCING IN DC, SOMALIVILLE, MN, TWO CITIES IN NJ, AND BROOKLYN. THOSE BODIES WERE STILL RISING AS DNA DUST THE NIGHT OF 911.

THE MEDIA IMMEDIATELY WENT TO KUMBAYA MODE. THE FIRST COMMERCIAL I SAW WAS AN AL QUEDA PROPAGANDA CLIP. I'M AN AMERICAN. THEY SHOWED A GUY WITH A FUZZY WUZZY HAIRDO AND A POLICEMAN'S HAT ON TOP TWO FEET UP SAYING I'M AN AMERICAN.

THEN AN INDIAN GENTLEMAN IN A POSTAL WORKERS UNIFORM SAYING I'M AN AMERICAN. IT WAS ALL COMMUNIST BS TO TAMP DOWN THE RETRIBUTION AGAINST MOSLEMS FOR 911.

THAT NEVER HAPPENED. MY NEIGHBOR WAS IN A GROCERY STORE RUN BY YEMENI'S. YOU KNOW THE GUYS WHO DID THE USS COLE UNDER CLINTON. HE SAID HE WOULD NEVER GO BACK THEY WERE JUBILANT. WE ALL SAW ON TV MOSLEMS CELEBRATING.

WHETHER IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR THE USA. THE IMPRESSION CREATED BY THE MEDIA TO STIR THE RATINGS POT WAS THEY WERE HERE. FIX NEWS WANTS TRUMP DEAD AND THEY HANG ON HIS EVERY WORD FEINING FAIR AND IMPARTIAL.CONCERN.

MEGYN KELLY DESTROYED FOR ALL TIME FOX CREDIBILITY. THEY ARE NOW KNOWN AS FIX NEWS. 60 DAYS BEFORE THE FIRST DEBATE FOX WAS TORPEDOING TRUMP. I CALL WHAT THEY DID  SUBTLE SABOTAGE. ALL BUT LOU DOBBS, SEAN HANNITY STU VARNEY.AND NEIL CAVUTO AND MAYBE ONE MORE HAVE TRUMP BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. THE WORST WAS BRIT HEUNE, CHARLIE GASPERINO AND KRAUTHAMMER.  DIS HONORABLE MENTION TO LOUSY LOWRY FROM THE NATIONAL REBUKE AND HERR KRISTOL FROM THE WEAKLY STANDOWN. BUT ALL THE PARROTS DID THEIR FAIR SHARE FOR WALTZING MATILDA.

I JUST WATCHED DONALD TRUMP SPEAKING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE ON ONE AMERICA NEWS FOR THE WHOLE QUESTION AND ANSWER PERIOD. HE WAS GREAT AND MOSTLY STUDENTS LOVED HIM. HE SPEAKS FROM THE HEART AND HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.

MEGYN KELLY SHOULD VACATE HER TIME SLOT BACK TO HANNITY AND GO FOR A JOB ON THE VUE. SHE COST FOX VIEWERS MY GUESS IS A MILLION TRUMP CAME TO THE FIRST DEBATE WITH 25 MILLION VIEWERS AND LEFT WITH 26.

THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE CELEBRATING THE FALL OF THE CLINTON TOWERS AND THEY WERE NOT ALL MOSLEMS.

https://youtu.be/a4TR2HAUedw

911 DANNY BOY

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service