The Weekly Standard's Kristol: I have Come to Loathe Donald Trump

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, there's that pesky "thing" about Mr. Cruz being a Canadian citizen at birth.  That would see, to most to have some impact upon his "natural born" American citizen status.  True, he [recently] renounced his Canadian citizenship, but anyone who is born with foreign citizenship/allegiance is going to have a very difficult time convincing the millions of Americans who understand "original intent" that he is a "natural born citizen" as Constitutionally required.

Luke 16:13

Ed Watts,

Please do some homework.  There is NO PROBLEM with Cruz's citizenship.  When we continue to suggest their is, we only look like uninformed rubes, which liberals love to accuse us of being.

I'm sure that, in your opinion, like that of yesterday's "Paulbots", this is so.  Madison and Washington, on the other hand, would disagree with you.

Your use of "their" instead of "there", along with your awkward syntax, is the sort of thing which makes those who disagree with "us" categorize us as "rubes".

I have done a great deal of "homework"; indeed, one of my two doctoral dissertations is on a subject closely related to this matter.  Mr. Cruz is, in the estimation of The Founders (and mine, of course), ineligible to seek the presidency.

Too much education can be dangerous, beware of "Academia".    They know too much of what they don't know.    "What I know, that you ought to know but do not know, makes me powerful".    If America decides on Ted Cruz, they will elect him.

"Too smart by a half." 

First, my use of "there" rather than "their" was intended and  accurate.  Indeed, had the use of "their" been intended, as you interpret, the syntax would be quite tortured.

Second, if your two doctoral dissertations concluding that Cruz is ineligible was accepted by your professors, it is simply evidence of either their incorrect interpretation, or evidence of grade inflation.

Third, I may have made an error in my interpretation of your position.  I used "us" as a group, assuming we were on the same side.  Apparently, that was an incorrect assumption and you are simply attempting to tell the world of your academic efforts. 

Let is see if your "learned" interpretation is applied in today's environment, as there is a good probability of Cruz being the next president.

Maybe it's because there isn't any ?  I like them both but I prefer Cruz .

Excuse me, are we talking about obama?  Obama never lies?  Keep attacking him, we will stand behind him.  Trump is not going to fall.  Your worst nightmare, is coming after you.  Oh, it's ABC.  No wonder.  Oh, damn it, obozo wasn't qualified either!!!    Keep pushing the NO GOOD establishment!!!  I would just as soon puke on them as to look at them!  I'm done, next.  :)

This is just another POS media scum bag showing no real intelligence.  After all, look what network she shoots her mouth off for.   Not to worry, it doesn't amount to a hill of shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Esecially BILLY KRISTOL who IS NOTHING BUT A - A LEFTIST ELITE AND A GLOBALIST, WORTHLESS TRASH-BU$$IT

Me too Christine.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slavemasters.Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why Boehner and McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet they’ve never tried to defund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal Executive Action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?- See more at: http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/2015/07/07/why-obama-and...

I think the special interest groups should be under the category of illegal.  That is how McKinley won.  Rockefeller, Morgan, and Carnegie bought him out, so they could maintain their empire.  This should not be allowed.  When he died, Teddy Roosevelt stepped up from Vice President and tore the empires apart.  Henry Ford could not sell his cars according to the group who controlled who could sell cars plus they were making royalties off of each car sold.  Ford won in court that he could sell his cars without paying those people, shortly after Rockefeller lost in court. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service